Time to add to my posse.
我接下来要做的事
What I’m about to do next
将毁掉你的毕生心血 巴克埋斯特
will destroy everything you’ve worked for, Buckmeinster.
离我远点
Get out of my face!
你是怎么知道那些猛龙会来偷袭的
How’d you know those raptors were gonna attack?
不幸的是 奥森一直在追踪你
Unfortunately, Orson’s been tracking you.
幸运的是 我一直在追踪奥森
Fortunately, I’ve been tracking Orson.
那也就是说 要阻止他就靠你们俩了
Then, I guess it’s up to you guys to stop ’em.
两位超级英雄再次联手出击
Two superheroes joining forces again!
巴克·怀尔德和臭鼬女侠
Buck Wild and Skunk-a-tor!
真不敢相信 你告诉他们我们是超级英雄
I can’t believe you told them we were superheroes.
我从没说过 是他们自己说的
I would never say that. They said it.
你们俩肯定是超棒的团队
Well, you two must have been a great team!
只有在我们意见一致的时候 也就是从来没有啦
Only when we agreed on things, which was never.
这点我同意
I agree with that.
有什么问题吗 巴克
What’s the problem, Buck?
她那招超级放屁术真厉害
She’s pretty cool with that super spray of hers.
对了 你的超能力是什么来着
Hey, what’s your superpower anyway?
小伙子们 成就超级英雄的不是超能力
Boys, what makes a superhero isn’t powers.
而是智慧和勇气
It’s resourcefulness and courage.
对哦 没有超能力的人总这么说
Yeah, that’s what they always say when they don’t have any powers.
好了 做正事要紧
Anyways, back to the plan.
我们还有个爱指挥人的自大狂要追呢
We have a control freak egomaniac to catch up to.
对 除此之外我们还得阻止奥森
Yeah. And we’ve also gotta stop Orson.
这是我最担心的情况 他们往饮水坑的方向去了
This is my worst-case scenario. They’re heading for the watering hole!
天哪 奥森要让他的猛龙手下 去那里吃哺乳动物大餐
Blimey. Orson’s gonna serve his raptors an all-you-can-eat mammal buffet.
好 计划是这样的
Okay, here’s the plan.
来不及定计划啦
No time for a plan!
定计划永远来得及…
There is always time for a pla–
好吧 他已经听不到了
Okay, he can’t hear me anymore.

Hey.
各位 我们要大祸临头啦
Everyone, we face a grave threat!
果汁又喝完了吗
Are we out of fruity drinks again?
我们得离开这里 请大家有秩序地排队离开
We’ve gotta clear the area. File out in an orderly fashion.
两两一组 一三一组 五九一组
Two by two, one by three, five by nine.
还是飞不起来
Nope, still can’t fly.
不要啊
No!
快逃
Go, go, go!
该我巴克显神威了
It’s time to get buck wild!
你这是做什么
Ow!
快看
What’d you do that for?
巴克 好家伙 我为你准备了一份惊喜
Look!
看哪
Buck! Oh, boy, do I have a surprise for you.
他真这么干了 他建立了一支军队
Behold!
我们就不陪他们玩了
He’s done it. He’s built an army. I’m gonna RSVP “no” to this party.
此地不宜久留
We need to get out of here.
我不会放过你的 巴克小子
I’m coming for you, Bucky!
下次就不会让你这黄鼠狼轻易脱身啦
And you won’t weasel your way out the next time.
你保护不了那些哺乳动物一辈子 巴克
You can’t protect the mammals forever, Buck.
我的新猛龙大军迟早会抓住你的
My new raptor army will eventually hunt you down.
现在我们真得定个计划了
Now we really need a plan.
要是你总是不动脑子 只顾“显神威” 那我们就永远无法打败奥森
We’ll never defeat Orson if you keep going all “buck wild” without thinking first.
更重要的问题是 “Z”代表什么
The more important question is what does “Zee” stand for?
你真可爱 我们别跑题 好吗
Aw. You’re cute. Let’s stay on track, shall we?
我们根本寡不敌众
We are completely outmatched.
要打败奥森 我们需要重量级的帮手
If we’re gonna defeat Orson, we’re gonna need some big-time help.
可不是嘛 我同意小Z的观点 我们的确需要帮手
Hmm. Would you look at that? I agree with Zee. We do need help.
而能胜任这项重任的 只有那一位
And there’s only one creature who can handle the job.
你听到没 他刚说“我们” 他把我们视为能力相当的同伴
Did you hear what he said? He said we! He sees us as equals.
其实 他指的应该是…
Actually, I think he meant…
完全是能力相当 没错
total equals. You got it.
对了 伙计们 关于我的名字 小Z就是小Z
Oh, and, uh, by the way, fellas, the name thing? It’s just Zee.
我不信
Yeah, I’m not buying it.
我的骨船
My bone boat.
巴克的骨船
Whoa! Buck’s bone boat.
应该是我们的骨船
I believe it’s our bone boat.
巴克和小Z的骨船
Whoa! Buck and Zee’s bone boat.
– 船是我建的 – 是我设计的
– I built it. – I designed it.
这船不需要设计
It didn’t need a design.
所以第一艘才沉了
That’s why the first boat sank.
它没有沉 是水漫了上来
It didn’t sink. The water rose.
你觉不觉得他们之间的气氛有些紧张
Do you sense some tension between them?
可能有一点吧
Maybe a little.
饮水坑
胳肢窝焦油坑
猛龙河
我们明早就能到达失落之湖
We’ll reach Lost Lagoon by morning.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m wondering?
我们为什么要去失落之湖 还有谁会帮我们打败奥森
Why we’re going to Lost Lagoon and who’s gonna help us defeat Orson?
不 我在想为什么我的屁♥股♥粘在了椅子上
No. I’m wondering why my butt’s stuck to the seat.
树汁
Tree sap.
知道我还在想什么吗
You know what else I’m wondering?
他们的团队这么厉害
How could they have been such a fierce team,
为什么他们还是相处不好呢
but still not get along?
肯定是因为小Z不肯告诉他 “Z”到底代表了什么
I bet it’s ’cause Zee never told him what the “Zee” stood for.
好吧 快说 是不是“泽娃”
Okay, out with it. Is it Zeeva?
– 泽尔达 – 泽娜
– Zelda? – Zeena?
– 扎扎 – 扎曼莎
– Zsa Zsa? – Zamantha.
炸炸
Zippy?
等等 你刚说“炸炸”
I’m sorry. Did you just say Zippy?
我就说不是“炸炸”吧
I told you it wasn’t Zippy.
再说一遍 “Z”没有任何含义
Uh, once again, Zee doesn’t stand for anything.
而且根本不是因为这个
And that’s not the reason.
那究竟是为什么呢
So what is the reason?
– 那是因为他…不提也罢 – 那是因为她…不提也罢
– It’s because he– Never mind. – It’s because she– Never mind.
我们来像一家人一样解决问题
Let’s work this out like family.
对 来用表达感受的词汇
Yeah, use your feeling words.
我感觉…
I feel…
我感觉…
I feel.
我感觉巴克既固执又鲁莽
Well, I feel Buck was stubborn and reckless.
我感觉小Z太纠结于细节
Well, I feel Zee gets too hung up on details.
我还为第一条船感到难过
I also feel sad about my first boat.
很好 我觉得我们有进展了
This is good. I think we’re getting somewhere.
你是个不负责任的笨蛋
You’re irresponsible, thickheaded.
– 你最不让人省心 总是… – 我受够了你…
– You’re demanding, and you’re always… – I’m tired of you…
– 对我那么刻薄 – 做什么事都不计后果
– …being mean to me. – …always leaping before you look.
– 鲁莽轻率 给我们惹麻烦 – 但队里其他人却没有
– Recklessly hurling us into trouble. – …but the rest of the team didn’t.
我们得制定战略
We needed to have a strategy.
你那套不管用
Your way didn’t work!
我们失去了我们的队友
We lost our team.
我知道 小Z 但或许我们根本救不了他们
I know, Zee. But maybe there was nothing we could do to save them.
或许是这样 但你曾是我最好的朋友
Maybe not, but you were my best friend.
而我连你都失去了
And I lost you too.
小Z
Zee.
我觉得本不该闹成这样的
I feel that could’ve gone better.
克拉什 我想到一件事
Crash, I’m starting to think.
不会吧 你也开始思考了
Oh, no. Now you’re doing it too.
我们离开家时
When we left the herd,
曾发誓要独♥立♥生活 在世上留名
we swore we’d become independent and make our mark.
对 但要怎么做呢
Yeah, but how?
巴克要睡觉 而我们却是夜行动物
Buck needs some shut-eye and we’re nocturnal.
这是我们证明自己的机会 跟我来
This is our chance to prove ourselves. Follow my lead.
好 失落之湖在南边
Okay, Lost Lagoon is due south.
我们得调转船头才行
We have to turn this boat around.
你把地图拿反了
You’re holding the map upside down.
那就万事大吉啦
Oh, well, in that case, we’re good!
我们拿出行动啦 击个掌
We’re doing it! High five!
茶泡好了吗 妈妈
Oh. When is tea ready, Mum?
– 巴克 – 巴克
– Buck? – Buck?
巴克
Buck?
巴克
Buck? Buck? Buck, Buck, Buck,
巴克
Buck, Buck, Buck, Buck, Buck, Buck, Buck, Buck,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!