我不小心睡着了
Did I drift off?
没事的 巴克 我们让船保持了航向
It’s all good, Buck. We kept the boat on track
还为你准备了美味的早餐
and made you a delicious a-breakfast.
这是你们从树上摘的
You got these from the trees?
你们的好意我心领了 但这些果子有剧毒
That’s very nice, but they’re also very poisonous.
从现在起 把你们的爪子和尾巴 都乖乖留在船内
From now on, keep your paws and tails inside the boat.
你们不知道外面有什么危险
You don’t know what’s out there.
那我们或许本不该顺手抓来这两根跳绳的
Oh, so maybe we shouldn’t have snagged these jump ropes.
伙计们 那东西比果子还要毒
Guys, those are more poisonous than the berries.
我们不怕蛇毒
We’re immune to snake venom.
但我怕 蛇毒会让我一命呜呼
Yeah, but I’m not. It would kill me.
我会先起疹子 然后一命呜呼
It would make me break out and then kill me.
我们错了
Our bad.
对不起 扎扎
Sorry, Zsa Zsa.
那我们是不是也不该 收留这两只可爱的宠物小蜥蜴
Should we not have adopted these cute pet lizards either?
或许我们还没准备好证明自己
Maybe we’re not ready to prove ourselves.
哼 是说你自己吧
Ha! Speak for yourself.
好吧 说的是我们俩
Okay, you can speak for both of us.
失落之湖
成功到达 该呼唤一位老朋友了
We’ve made it! Time to summon an old friend.
克拉什 是霸王龙妈妈
Crash, it’s Mama T. rex!
等等 你们认识霸王龙妈妈
Wait, you know Mama T?
是啊 我们的朋友希德曾帮她带过孩子
Uh-huh. Our friend Sid used to babysit her kids.
她会帮我们打败奥森
She’s gonna help us take out Orson.
太有道理了 她可是15吨♥重的致命凶器 让人胆战心惊
Well, that totally makes sense. She’s 15 tons of deadly, vicious terror!
没有冒犯的意思 妈妈
No offense, Mama.
怎么了 丫头
What’s wrong, girl?
牙疼吗 来 让巴克医生瞧瞧
Toothache, huh? Come on. Let Dr. Buck take a look.
左上门牙阻生 右下磨牙缺失
Left upper incisor impacted. Lower right molar missing.
蛀牙在这里
Ah! There’s the bad tooth.
好 我得把第23颗牙齿拔掉
Yeah, I’ve got to 86 the 23.
小姑娘 不好好清洁牙缝就会这样
That’s what happens, young lady, when you don’t floss.
所以我们用自己的尾巴
Which is why we use our tails.
她有蛀牙还怎么帮我们打败奥森呢
Well, how can she help us defeat Orson with a bad tooth?
这个问题问得好
That is a good question.
我得把蛀牙拔♥出♥来♥
I’m gonna need to pull it. Oi!
要是你不让我帮忙 那我就没办法了
Well, if you’re not going to let me help, I guess I’ll have to just give up.
厉害
Whoa! Respect.
抓紧时间
Hurry.
我在做手术呢
I’m performing surgery here.
如果我放手 她会让你的脑袋搬家
If I let go, she’ll surgically remove your top from your bottom.
这牙根好深
Boy, it’s really in there.
好了 小Z 大功告成 该把她叫醒了
Okay, Zee. All done. Time to wake her up.
我只会熏晕 不会叫醒
I just knock ’em out. I don’t wake ’em up.
有情况 猛龙来了
Incoming! We’ve got raptors!
快点 小伙子们 把她叫醒
Come on, boys! Let’s get her up.
我们得去搬救兵
We need to call in reinforcements.
她就是救兵
She is the reinforcements!
喂 家里有人吗
Hello? Anyone home?
要睡觉等死了再睡
You can sleep when you’re dead!
你把她熏晕做什么
Why’d you knock her out?
是你让我熏的
You told me to.
– 不 我没有 – 你使眼色了
– No, I didn’t. – You winked.
我只有一只眼 除了眨眼哪能使什么眼色
I only have one eye. Technically, that’s a blink.
– 该起床啦 – 你午饭吃砖了吗
– Nap time’s over. – What did you have, bricks for lunch?
只能如此了
Well, here goes nothing.
当心 甜心
Heads up, buttercup.
快跑
Go, go, go!
你真可悲 巴克
Oh, you’re pathetic, Buck.
难道你真以为和小Z重聚
Did you really think reuniting with Zee
再找一只霸王龙当帮手 就能战胜我的大军
and recruiting some T. rex could help you defeat my army?
本来是这么打算的 没错
Well, that was the idea. Yes.
显然 我失算了 但人无完人嘛
Evidently, I miscalculated, but nobody’s perfect.
除了我 本天才即将成为失落世界的主宰
Except me, that is. I’m a genius who’s about to rule the Lost World.
除非从我们的尸体上跨过去
Over our dead bodies!
我正有此意 很快 所有人都会向我俯首称臣 尊我为王
My plan exactly. Soon everyone will bow to me and call me king.
你搞什么
Excuse me. Mm-hmm.
我在扮恶人呢
I’m trying to do my evil here!
正扮得很顺的说
I’m on a bit of a roll.
不过 狠话就说到这里
But enough of this discourse.
开始吃大餐吧
Let the feeding frenzy begin!
巴克
Buck!
走开 下去
Get away! Get away! Down!
放屁熏他们 小Z
Spray ’em, Zee!
我刚放过了 积攒下一个需要时间好吗
I just sprayed! I need time to refill, okay?
不用说那么详细 姐们
Ooh! TMI, dude.
小Z 其实当初都是我的错
Actually, Zee, it was all my fault.
你说得对 我们失去了队友 这都怪我
You’re right. We lost the team because of me.
不 都怪我
No, it was because of me.
不 我坚持由我来承担过错
No, I insist I take the blame.
我坚持你把过错还给我
Well, I insist you return the blame and give it to me.
听着 不是你的错 是我的错
Look, it wasn’t you. It wasn’t me.
– 是我们的错 – 是我们的错
– It was us. – It was us.
如果我们真想在失落的世界里和睦共处
If we really want harmony in the Lost World,
那就得从你我开始 一起努力
it has to start with you and me working together.
把妈妈和负鼠们带到安全的地方去
Get Mama and the possums to safety.
他在做什么
Wha– What’s he doing?
帮我们争取脱身的时间
Giving us time to escape.
好了 大头怪
Okay, brainiac.
你想要的是我
It’s me you want.
你如愿以偿了
You got me.
我赢了
I win!
把他带到饮水坑去
Take him to the watering hole.
我要当着其他哺乳动物的面 杀一儆百
There, I’ll make an example of him in front of all the other mammals.
报仇雪恨的时候到了
Revenge is mine.
叮咚 想出一个好主意
Hey, great idea alert.
是谁想出来的 当然是我 那还用说
Guess who had it? Me. Of course.
悠着点
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy now.
你得先恢复体力 霸王龙妈妈
Just get your strength back, Mama T.
奥森把巴克带去饮水坑了 去那里跟我们碰头
Orson’s taking Buck back to the watering hole. Meet us there.
这都怪我们 埃迪
This is all our fault, Eddie.
巴克之前说过 我们来得不是时候
Buck said it was a bad time for us to visit.
对 要不是为了照顾我们
Yeah, if he didn’t have to look out for us,
他或许就不会出事了
maybe this never would have happened.
我真希望我们能为他做些什么
I wish we could’ve done something to help him.
– 做什么呢 – 不知道
– Like what? – I don’t know.
做些很酷的事 比如操控闪电的力量
Something cool, like master the power of lightning.
那该多厉害呀
Whoa! How awesome would that be?
克拉什和埃迪 闪电操控者
Lightning Masters!
对啊 我们就能电这个 电那个 再电头一个
Yeah, we’d be all zap this and zap that. And zap the first thing again.
面对现实吧 哥们 我们永远都成不了 闪电操控者 也没法在世上留名
Ah, face it, bro. We’re never gonna be lightning masters, or make our mark.
我们几乎什么事都做不成
Or pretty much do anything.
埃丽说得对
Ellie was right about us.
我们还没准备好独当一面
We’re not ready to be on our own.
巴克会这么做吗 半途而废 闷闷不乐
Is this what Buck would do? Give up? Sulk?
但我们辜负了他
But we let him down.
所以才该打起精神来呀
Which means it’s time to buck up.
你是说不假思索向前冲吗
You mean rush in without thinking?
那的确是他的作风
Yeah, well, he would do that.
然而 我却要有了营救计划 才会有所行动
I, however, wouldn’t have left without a plan to rescue him.
但我需要你们的帮助
But I’m gonna need your help.
我们要是有超能力就能帮上忙了
We could if we had a superpower.
别忘了巴克是怎么教你们的
Remember what Buck taught you.
成就超级英雄的不是超能力
It’s not powers that make you a superhero.
是勇气
It’s courage.
还有智慧
And resourcefulness.
或许这就是我们的问题 克拉什
Maybe that’s our problem, Crash.
每次遇到困难 我们只知道装死
Whenever we’re in trouble, all we do is play dead.
这是我们必用的把戏
Well, it is our go-to move.
对 但这和勇气似乎刚好相反
Yeah, but it’s kinda the opposite of courage.
的确是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!