Yeah, I see that.
但我们要怎么获得勇气呢
But where can we get courage?
你们已经有了
You already have it…
就在这里
right here.
在我们的胸毛里
In our chest fur?
她指的是我们的脾脏
She means our spleens.
对哦
Yeah!
如果我们能驾驭脾脏的力量 我们就能控制闪电
If we can harness the power of our spleens, we can master lightning!
我们现在在猛龙河上
We’re here on Raptor River.
奥森把巴克囚禁在饮水坑这里
Orson’s got Buck here at the watering hole.
我们要发动一场突袭
We’ll launch a surprise attack.
就像带武器的惊喜派对
Like a surprise party with weapons.
我不确定 小Z 也不知这是不是你的真名
Mmm… I dunno, Zee, or whatever your real name is.
就我们三个去对抗奥森的大军
The three of us against Orson’s whole army?
我们的能力会让你们大吃一惊的
You would be surprised what we’re capable of.
要是我们能知道 奥森是怎么控制猛龙的 那就好了
I just wish we knew how Orson controls the raptors.
或许他给他们发好吃的 我知道我为了棉花糖什么都肯做
Maybe he gives them treats. I know I’d do anything for a marshmallow.
连娶一只青蛙都肯
Would you marry a frog?
– 哪种青蛙 – 别跑题 两位
– What kind of frog? – Focus, guys.
现在该进行特训了
It’s time to train for the mission.
正中负鼠要害
Oh. Right in the possum parts.
面对现实吧 伙伴们 克拉什和埃迪肯定已经翘辫子了
Face it, guys. Crash and Eddie have gone bye-bye.
他们完全消失得无影无踪
They totally disappeared without a trace!
我找到脚印了
I got footprints.
那只能说明他们的脚丫在附近
All that means is their feet were around here.
谢天谢地 终于找到他们的踪迹了
Thank goodness. We’re back on their trail.
他们的踪迹似乎是通往…
It looks like their trail leads to a–
不会吧 那两个傻瓜回失落的世界去了
Oh, no! Those ding-dongs went back to the Lost World!
我还以为只有我会做傻事呢
Oh. And I thought I made bad choices.
我们交好运啦 奥森的猛龙变小了
We’re in luck! Orson’s raptors got smaller.
一群小不点
Ha! They’re tiny.
叫我说 我们就像碾蚂蚁一样碾碎他们 然后往饮水坑里扔东西玩
I say we crush them like ants, then shoot hoops at the watering hole.
伙计们 他们没有变小 只是离得远而已
Guys, they’re not tiny. They’re just far away.
那我们的麻烦就大了
Oh. Well, in that case, we’re in huge trouble.
别忘了
Remember.
是时候…
It’s time to get…
大显神威啦
Buck wild!
入口堵住了 你觉得他们进去了吗
The entrance is blocked. Do you think they got through?
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
用力啊
Come on.
之前的上身体能训练果然没白费
Whew! Those upper body workouts really paid off.
快 我们得找到巴克
Come on! We need to find Buck.
他是他们唯一的希望
He’s their only hope down here.
好极了 他们的小命就押在一只 会和自己的手说话的黄鼠狼身上
Oh, great. Their lives may depend on an unstable weasel who talks to his hand.
希德
Sid!
快跑
Run!
妈妈
Mama!
你说什么
What’s that, you say?
饮水坑
The watering hole?
不好 克拉什和埃迪遇到麻烦了
Oh, no! Crash and Eddie are in trouble.
好像这是什么新鲜事似的
You say that like it’s news.
该道别了 巴克
This is farewell, Buck.
是时候把你变成 我饥肠辘辘的朋友们的磨牙玩具了
Time to turn you into a chew toy for my ravenous friends here.
你肯定不会得逞的
You’ll never get away with this.
我绝不会让我的南瓜女儿
There’s no way I’m letting my pumpkin daughter
失去父亲 孤单长大
grow up without a father.
什么 我受够了
What? Okay, I’m done.
开饭啦 托奥森大王的福
Dinner is served, compliments of King Orson.
听上去真顺耳
Ooh, I like the sound of that.
一群蠢才
Ooh! Morons!
好样的 伙计们
Good work, fellas!
熏死他们
Get skunked!
我最喜欢早上闻到臭鼬的屁屁了
I love the smell of skunky gas in the morning.
拜拜 巴克小子
Bye-bye, Bucky.
克拉什 埃迪 坚持住 霸王龙特快来啦
Hang on, Crash and Eddie. Here comes the T. rex express!
巴克
Buck!
你之前那样束手就擒 真是太冒险了
You took a big chance giving yourself up back there.
为了伙伴当然要这么做
That’s what you do in a herd.
再说了 我知道你会来救我的
Besides, I knew you’d be the one to come and rescue me.
那接下来怎么做 你肯定已经有主意了
So, what now? I’m sure you have something in mind.
我们随机应变怎么样
How about we make it up as we go along?
真是个好计划
Now, that’s what I call a plan.
好耶
Oh, yeah!
好吧 我都糊涂了 这是怎么回事
Okay, I’m confused. What just happened?
是克拉什和埃迪在痛殴那些猛龙
I believe Crash and Eddie just kicked some serious butt.
– 好 – 好样的 妈妈
– Yeah! – All right, Mama!
你们等等我呀
Wait for me, guys!
好样的
Yes!
从一开始 你就是我的眼中钉肉中刺
You’ve been nothing but a thorn in my side from the start.
你一直没弄明白 奥森
You just never got it, Orson.
失落的世界不应该被任何人统治
The Lost World isn’t meant to be ruled by anyone.
别人不行 我可以
Not just anyone. Me!
看招
En garde!
谁想尝尝我的厉害
All right, who wants some?
吃我一击
Take this!
再来一击
And that! Huh?
是时候少几分猛犸作风 多几分负鼠作风啦
Time to get a little less mammoth and a little more possum.
好棒
All right!
滚开 他是我的家人
Back off. He’s family.
而且他的饱和脂肪含量很高
Besides, he’s high in saturated fats.
听我说 其实我们所有动物都需要彼此
Look, the truth is we all need each other.
在这里 所有的动物 不管是哺乳类还是恐龙
Down here, all creatures, mammals and dinos alike,
我们都应该和睦相处
we need to live in harmony.
你太天真了
Oh, you are so naive.
所以我才可怜你 巴克
This is why I feel sorry for you, Buck.
你太理想主义了
You’re too idealistic.
在现实世界中 适者生存 或者说 最聪明的才能生存
In the real world, it’s survival of the fittest, or should I say smartest.
搞定
Oh! Nailed it.
不好
Oh, no.
给我上
Sic ’em.
嘿呀
Alley-oop!
别动 坐下
Stay! Down, boy.
坏恐龙 不许咬
Bad dinos. No bite! No bite!
羊角包
Ha, croissant!
面包棒
Baguette!
奶酪
Fromage!
看来你赢了 巴克小子
Looks like you got me, Bucky.
真是这样吗
Or do you?
看来我又一次以智取胜
Seems I’ve outsmarted you once again.
他们会把你的小伙伴们撕成碎片
They’re gonna tear your little friends to pieces,
然后就会来对付你
and then they’re gonna come for you.
看好了 巴克埋斯特
Watch this, Buckmeinster.
好戏上场了
It’s showtime.
是火
It’s the fire!
他是用火来让他们服从命令的
That’s how he gets them to follow his every move.
记得小Z是怎么说的吗 答案就在我们的胸毛里
Remember what Zee said? The answer is in our chest fur.
三 二 一 装死
Three. Two. One. Play dead.
拜托 我们才不吃这套呢
Oh, come on, guys. We’re not falling for that.
第一次就没能骗过我们
We didn’t fall for it the first time.
什么 你们这帮蠢货
What? You imbeciles.
你们是猛龙 不是负鼠 给我起来
You’re raptors, not possums. Get up!
太好了
– Oh, yeah!
好耶 真是好样的
Yeah! – Those are my boys!
干得漂亮 伙计们
Yes! Well done, lads!
就是要这样善用脾脏
That’s called using your spleens!
真没想到呀 埃迪 我们真的有超能力
Ha, what do you know, Eddie? We do have a superpower.
– 对啊 – 装死
– Yeah! – Playing dead!
什么
What?
看来他们智胜了你
Looks like you’ve been outsmarted.
不 不会的
No, no, no, no, no, no, no–
我没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!