Hey, Über-tracker, you picked up that scent yet?
除了你 没有其他难闻的气味 所以说还没找到
Aside from you, nothing smells bad. So, no.
曼尼 天寒地冻 他们孤身在外 他们可能吓坏了
Manny, they’re out there all alone in the cold. They’re probably frightened.
别担心 我们会找到他们的
Look, don’t worry. We’ll find them.
因为要是找不到的话 我就要了他们的小命
Because if we don’t find them, I’m gonna kill them.
这只是种修辞方法 而且…
It’s a figure of speech. And ow!
你已经无路可逃啦 奥森
You’ve got nowhere to run, Orson!
还是说应该叫你“屎莫森”
Or should I say Shmorson.
那么 你到底要如何打败 这个叫“屎莫森”的家伙呢
So, how are you gonna defeat this Shmorson dude anyway?
这个问题问得好 克拉什
That is a good question, Crash.
– 我是埃迪 长得帅的那个 – 对哦
– I’m Eddie, the handsome one. – Right.
以前奥森虽然难缠 但毕竟只有一个人
Back in the day, Orson was tough on his own.
可现在他有了训练有素的猛龙跟班
But now he’s got some trained raptors,
要制♥服♥他就稍微困难一些
taking him down is gonna be a little bit trickier.
他到底为什么这么坏呀
Why is he such a meanie anyway?
这个问题也问得好 埃迪
Another good question, Eddie.
我是克拉什 另一个长得帅的
I’m Crash, the other handsome one.
奥森小时候总是被嘲笑 所以对自己的大头感到很自卑
When he was young, Orson was teased and got all insecure about his big head.
他的头长得越大 脑子就越大
The bigger his head grew, so too did his brain.
于是他意识到 这其实是他最大的优势
And he realized that this was his greatest strength.
但渐渐地 他开始觉得 自己比其他所有动物都更优越
But he came to believe he was superior to everyone else.
我试图让他明白 我们都是平等的
I tried to show him we were all equals.
我甚至邀请他加入我们的团队
I even invited him to be part of this team I belonged to.
我们建立了饮水坑乐园
We established the watering hole as a place
让各种各样的动物们在这里学习和平共处
where all species could learn to peacefully coexist.
我的团队致力于保护这个乐园
My team was dedicated to protecting it
并确保大家在这里和睦相处
and making sure all animals down here lived in harmony.
就像个超级英雄小队吗
Like a superhero squad?
我倒是不会用“超级英雄”这个词
Well, I wouldn’t use the term “superhero.”
但你们要说我也不会拦着 言归正传
I mean, I wouldn’t stop you from using it. Anyway.
奥森拒绝了我的邀请
Orson turned down my offer.
他不信什么和睦相处
He didn’t believe in harmony.
他信奉的是一个强者支配弱者的世界
He believed in a world where the strong dominate the weak.
你能再说一遍吗 刚才我耳朵里塞了棉花糖
Hello! Can you repeat that? I had a marshmallow in my ear.
我说…
I said…
奥森信奉的是一个
Orson believed in a world…
强者支配弱者的世界 而他就该是一切的主宰
…where the strong dominate the weak, and that he should dominate all.
因为我挡了他的道 他便设下陷阱要除掉我
And since I stood in his way, he set a trap to get rid of me.
那天 我们击败了奥森
We defeated Orson that day.
但也付出了沉重的代价
But at great cost.
为了保护失落的世界 我们把奥森
To keep the Lost World safe, we banished Orson
放逐到一个叫熔岩岛的地方
to a place called Lava Island.
不是环境好的那个
And not the nice one.
我们原以为一段时间的闭门思过
We thought a little alone time would help Orson
能让奥森回心转意
to have a change of heart,
但没想到 他变得更加铁石心肠
but his heart hardened even more
一门心思地寻求报复
and he became obsessed with getting revenge.
我们没料到他会找到帮手
We didn’t know he’d have company.
我们不知道他是怎么活下来的 或者那之后发生了什么
We’re not sure how he survived or what happened next.
你们喜欢火呀
Ooh. You likey the fire?
我们只知道奥森带着几只猛龙手下
All we know is that Orson somehow escaped from Lava Island
设法逃离了熔岩岛
with a couple of raptors under his command.

Sit.

Stand.
臣服于我
Bow to me.
愚蠢的东西 仅凭一小簇火苗就任我驱策
Ah, simpletons. All it takes is a little fire to bend you to my will.
失落的世界终于要落入我手中了
The Lost World will finally be mine.
他自♥由♥了
And he was free.
那后来呢
And then what happened?
后来你们俩出现了 还差点丢掉小命
Then you two showed up and nearly got yourselves killed.
好棒 我们也在故事里呢
Yay, we’re in the story!
好了 小伙子们 熄灯睡觉啦
Okay, boys. Lights out.
巴克 你能再给我们讲讲 超级英雄小队的事吗
Buck, can you tell us more about the superhero team?
不啦 改天再讲吧
Uh, nah. That’s a tale for another night.
我的神啊
Oh, for crying out loud!
这是什么味道
What’s that smell?
是了 有人放屁了
Oh, yeah. Gas.
是你吗
Yours?
小Z
Zee.
巴克
Buck.
巴克
Buck?
巴克
Buck?
巴克
Buck?
负鼠呢
The possums! The possums!
屁熏不倒我们 伙计
Gas don’t faze us, dude.
我们习惯了臭烘烘的东西
We’re used to things that stink.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
哇塞
Wow.
小Z 是你吗
Zee, is that you?
总得有人来救你呀
Well, someone had to save your butt.
所以还不如我来
So I picked me.
等等 布朗温怎么样了
Wait. What about Bronwyn?
她没事 黄瓜在照顾她
She’s safe. I left her with the cucumber.
很好 那根黄瓜会空手道
Good. The cucumber knows karate.
姐们 你知道布朗温是只南瓜吧
Dude. Psst. You know Bronwyn’s, like, a pumpkin, right?
知道啊 我还知道巴克有位表哥是颗松果
Yeah. I also know Buck’s got a cousin who’s a pine cone.
对哦 菲利普
Oh, right. Philip.
巴克 你这位厉害的臭鼬朋友是谁呀
Buck, who’s your awesome skunk friend?
各位 我不是臭鼬 我是只艾鼬
I’m not a skunk, guys. I’m a zorilla.
有什么区别
What’s the difference?
区别就是 我是一只身负使命的哺乳动物
The difference is I’m a mammal on a mission
要为失落的世界带来平等与正义
to bring equality and justice to the Lost World.
还有 臭鼬的尾巴稍微短一点
Also, skunks have slightly shorter tails.
她绝对是只臭鼬
She’s totally a skunk.
一只有秘密身份的臭鼬
A skunk with a secret identity!
好酷哦
Cool.
那个…我…好吧
Well– I– Okay, yeah.
你们要这么想就请便吧
If that’ll get you going, great.
走吧 那些笨蛋要醒了
Come on, those boneheads are waking up.
– 你去哪我们都跟着 – 跳悬崖 下海 进火山
We’ll follow you anywhere. Off a cliff, underwater, into a volcano.
我喜欢你的新朋友
I like your new friends.
他们让我觉得自己很聪明
They make me feel smart.
别担心 他们智力上的不足
Don’t worry. What they lack in intelligence,
有笨拙和无能来弥补
they make up for in bumbling ineptitude.
巴克 我们还有一些事情没处理完
Buck, we have some unfinished business to take care of.
好吧 我知道我跟你并不总是看法一致
I mean, you know. Look. I know we didn’t always see eye to eye.
毕竟我只有一只眼 而你有两只
Or, in my case, eyes to eye.
别紧张 我来这里只为一件事 这件事比你我更重要
Relax. I’m only here for one reason, and it’s bigger than you and me.
如果我们不阻止奥森 他就会毁掉我们辛苦打造的和谐世界
If we don’t stop Orson, he’ll destroy the harmony we fought so hard for.
要是让他做了主宰 失落的世界就会从此…
With him in charge, the Lost World will be, well…
失落
lost.
对啊
Right.
因为那样的话 就成了失落的失落世界
And because then it will be the “Lost Lost World,”
会让人既难过 又困惑
which is both sad and confusing.
我们的队伍要复合了吗
Is the team getting back together again?
这事你别管
You stay out of it, you!
我还以为你们两个不说话了
I thought you two stopped talking.
我们和好了
We patched things up.
不 小左 我们的队伍没要复合
And no, Lefty. The team’s not getting back together.
一旦阻止了奥森 我就会离开这里
Once we stop Orson, I’m outta here.
真不愧是秘密臭鼬
That’s a secret skunk for ya.
他们从不在同一个地方久留
They never stay in one place too long.
但鼬走留味 余韵不散
Of course that glorious scent lingers.
不 我的脑袋才没那么大呢 这个比例完全不对
Hmm. No, no, no. My head’s not that big. This is not to scale at all.
– 我知道你在 – 我知道你在
– I know you’re there. – I know you’re there.
关于学舌 我是怎么说来着
What have I said about copying, huh?
不 你敢…你有胆再说一个字
Uh-uh-uh. Don’t– Don’t– Don’t you– Don’t you dare.
不许学我说话
Stop copying me!
早知道就和鸟类联手了
Oh, I should have worked with birds.
显然要成大事 光靠你们俩是不够的
Clearly you two aren’t nearly enough to get the job done.
是时候再找些帮手了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!