-Okay, thanks. -Go. Yeah.
什么 是啊 我在这
What? Oh, yeah, I’m here.
嗨 朱尔斯
Hi, Jules?
我是本 你的新实习生
I’m Ben, your new intern.
很高兴你也觉得这事挺滑稽
I’m glad you also see the humor in this.
很难不这么觉得
Be hard not to.
那么 本…
So, Ben…
我本想说像你这么优秀的人
I was gonna say what is a nice guy like you
干嘛来这样的地方工作
doing at a place like this?
但卡梅隆让我左右为难
But Cameron gave me the drill,
所以我能和你说实话吗
so can I just be honest with you?
请说
Please.
我不会让你做很多事
I’m not gonna have a lot for you to do.
这是实话
That’s the truth.
你分给我只能说算是为了
And you being assigned to me is kind of just
让我给团队其他人作表率
for me to set an example for the rest of the team.
依我看
If you ask me,
我觉得你在创意部
I think that you’d be much better off
或市场部工作会更好
working in creative or marketing.
那边的节奏更慢一点
It’s a little bit slower pace,
或许也更容易上手一点
maybe a little bit easier to grasp.
要是你申请调岗 我可以搞定
If you requested a transfer, we can make that happen.
你更想这么做的话 可以
If that’s what you’d prefer.
你会更开心 相信我
You’ll be happier, believe me.
为我工作可一点都不愉快
I am not so fun to work for.
我知道
That’s what I gather,
但我能和任何人相处
but I can get along with anyone,
我来这里要了解你的世界
and I’m here to learn about your world,
力所能及地给予帮助 所以…
give help where I can, so…
所以你不想调岗
So, you don’t wanna transfer?
不怎么想 头 我非常抱歉
Not really, sir. I’m terribly sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好吧
Okay.
那看样子你跟定我了
Well, then looks like you’re stuck with me.
好极了 我很兴奋
Great, I’m excited.
我有事给你做会电邮你
I will e-mail you when I have something for you to do.
或者我能
Or I could just stop by
一天来几次看看…
a few times a day, check in…
我会电邮你的
I’ll e-mail you.
还有 不要觉得你必须穿正装
Also, don’t feel like you have to dress up.
这里超随意的
I mean, we’re super cas here.
没问题的话 我更想穿西装
Well, I’m comfortable in a suit, if it’s okay.
没问题 老派风格嘛
No, it’s fine. Old-school.
没错 至少我很显眼
Exactly. At least I’ll stand out.
我觉得你不♥穿♥西装也很显眼
I don’t think you need a suit to do that.
确实
True.
我想我们的会面花了不到两分钟
Well, I think we did it in less than two minutes.
我等你消息
I’ll wait to hear from you.

Okay.
你想要门开着还是关上
Want the door open or closed?
随便
Doesn’t matter.
就开着好了
Open, actually.
你会习惯我的
You’ll get used to me.
期待如此
Look forward to it.

Hi.

Hi.

Hi.

Hi.
你好
Howdy.
你需要什么
What do you need?
不行
No.
怎么样 本 你好吗
What’s up, Ben? Are you good?
非常好
Perfect.
好的
Okay.
-V领的吗 -好的
-The V-neck back tee? -Okay.
-我是霍利 -你能向他们展示吗
-This is Holly. -Can you run that up to them?
不是 整个系列我们都喜欢 马克
Yeah, no, no. We love the whole line, Mark.
好了 你能缩小 像这样
Okay, so you can zoom out. Like that.
我要去开会了 我一小时后回来
I’m going to a meeting. I’ll be back in an hour.
到时候说吧
We’ll talk then?
然后你只要点击这里购买♥♥
And then you can just click here to buy it.
真棒
Cool, yeah.
-你好 -嗨 是的
-Hello? -Hi, yeah.
好的 你不走
All right. You staying?
我不能比上司先走 戴维斯
Can’t leave before the boss leaves, Davis.
看样子你还得在这里待一会儿
Looks like you’re gonna be here a while.
好了 明早见 本
All right. See you in the morning, Ben.
-晚上愉快 -你也是
-Have a good night. -You, too.
好好干吧
Let’s make it happen.
谢谢
Thanks.
我推你发如何
How about I push, you deliver?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想那有四张潮款图而不是三张
I like that there’s four faves instead of three,
不过你能让我看看
but can I see the one
-没穿夹克的那张吗 -当然能
-without the jacket just to… -Sure.

Hi.
好了 他们想知道 非回头客
Okay, so they wanna know what customers bought
买♥♥的什么
who didn’t come back,
要是有问题他们就能发现 对吗
so they can spot a problem if there is one, right?
没错 但我不明白怎么…
Yeah, but I don’t understand how to…
好了 我想我们该这样子
All right, here’s what I think we should do.
-本 -我们该…
-Ben! Ben! -We should go…
本 瞧 她来了
Hey, hey, look. Here she comes.
看好 她甚至不会…
Watch how she won’t even…
嘿 贝克 怎么了 你看上去真的…
Hey, Beck. What’s up? You look really nice.
一个女人对你会生多久的气
How long can a woman be mad at you for?
这多少取决于你干了什么
Well, it kind of depends on what you did.
首先 我不是故意的
Well, first of all, nothing on purpose.
我们出去了一会儿
We were going out for a minute.
我觉得她很不错 我很喜欢她
I thought she was cool. I really liked her.
但之后我算是不当心…
But then, I sort of
和她室友上♥床♥了
accidentally slept with her roommate.
难怪
That doesn’t help.
我不知道那是她室友 她是我在外面碰见的
I didn’t know she was her roommate. I met her out.
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
-嘿 尼基 -本 跟我说说
-Hey, Nikki! -Ben, tell me.
我不懂这种事 你年长
I don’t know this stuff. You’re older.
你经历过很多
You’ve been through a lot.
我意思是你很有经验
I mean, you have a lot of experience.
你觉得她会生我多久的气
How long do you think she’ll be mad at me for?
杰 我对女人毫无经验
Jay, I have zero experience with women,
我能告诉你的是 你没希望了
and I can tell you, there’s no coming back from that one.
我想你跟她谈过 道过歉了吧
I assume you talked to her, apologized,
也跟她说了她对你有多重要了吧
told her how much she means to you…
这个嘛 你懂的…
Well, you know…
你没和她谈
You didn’t talk to her?
你怎么做的 给她发了推特
What did you do, send her a tweet?
没 当然没有 我给她发了无数次短♥信♥
No, of course not. I, like, texted her a billion times.
她没回复 所以之后我电邮了她
She didn’t answer, so then I e-mailed her.
但我发的是一封诚恳的电邮
But it was, like, a nice e-mail.
写得长且经过了深思熟虑
It was a long one, well-thought-out.
主题栏写着 对不起
Subject line I wrote, ullm sorry, ”
对不起 对不起对
with like a ton of “O’s.”
有很多的对不起
So it was like, “I’m sorry, ”
一个悲伤表情
with a sad emoticon
流泪哭泣的
where he’s crying at the side of its little cheek.
我或许该直接和她说 对吧
I should probably actually just talk to her, huh?
理所当然
Obviously.
无法想像这有多难受
Can’t imagine it would hurt.
昨天的码数到了吗
Oh, did yesterday’s numbers come in?
到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!