是那扇前门吗
Is it that front door?
那算是绿色
Well, it’s kinda green.
是吗 本
Is it, Ben?
是那扇前门吗
Is it that front door?
是的 宝贝 真聪明
Yeah, it is, honey. Good girl.
非常感谢 本
Thanks so much, Ben.
嘿 来厨房♥
Hey, come on in the kitchen.
在你上路前 我能给你弄点东西吗
Can I get you something before you hit the road?
想喝杯咖啡还是吃点东西
Want a cup of coffee or a bite to eat?
不用 谢谢
No, I’m good, thanks.
好的 她怎么样 给你惹麻烦了吗
Okay. How was she? She give you any trouble?
她非常乖
She was perfect.
她在派对上感觉不是很舒服
She wasn’t feeling so great at the party,
所以我们提前离开了
so we left early,
她在车上直接睡着了
and she just fell asleep in the car,
所以我让她小睡了会儿
so I let her get a nap in.
你真是太好了 谢谢
So nice of you. Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
看你看手♥机♥的样子你似乎好多了
Well, you seem like you’re feeling more with it.
是啊 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我猜我只是需要一点休息时间
Um, I guess I just needed a little downtime.
要知道 又或许我病得根本没那么厉害 我不清楚
You know, or maybe I wasn’t even that sick, I don’t know.
嘿 本 我有事想问
Hey, Ben, I got somethin’ I wanted to ask.
首席执行官这事你是什么看法
What’s your whole take on the CEO thing?
我意思是你比我更了解
I mean, you’re more on the inside than I am.
我知道朱尔斯试图让所有人称心
I know Jules is tryin’ to do right by everybody,
投资者 公♥司♥
the investors, the company.

You.
她肩上的担子很多
She’s got a lot on her shoulders.
那压力无法想像
The pressure is unbelievable.
我希望这事能成 是我错了吗
Am I wrong that I want it to happen?
我是说我想要她所想要的
I mean, I want what she wants,
但你知道这里的情况
but you know what it’s like around here.
我们不常见到她 这事成了或许能解决这问题
We don’t see her enough, and maybe this can fix that.
马特 一个首席执行官会解决这里的问题
The CEO’s gonna fix what’s going on here, Matt?
无聊她什么决定 我只是…
Whatever she decides, I just…
我希望对她有益 我想她快乐
I want it to be good for her. I want her to be happy.
当然
Of course.
那是她应得的
She deserves that.
是啊 确实是她应得的
Yeah, she does deserve it.
-嗨 艾米 -嘿 本
-Hi, Amy. -Hey, Ben.
本杰明 你觉得如何 在易趣动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥找到的
Benjamin, what do you think? I found it on eBay.
你说得没错 真是经典
You were right. Total classic.
这很棒 孩子
It’s awesome, kid.
还有更多
And many more.
派对怎么样
-So how did it go? –
你的孩子很棒 朱尔斯
Well, you have a great kid, Jules.
-她很可爱 -哦
-She’s adorable. -Aw.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you so much for doing that.
那么 我们明天去旧金山 你兴奋吗
So you excited about our trip to San Francisco tomorrow?
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
我希望你没得马特的病
Oh, I hope you don’t have what Matt has.
没有
I don’t.
-你确定 -确定
-You sure? -Positive.
那是什么
What’s that?
降血压的 我每天都吃
Blood pressure. I take it every day.
-你确定你没事吗 -是的
-Are you sure you’re okay? -Yeah.
你看上去不在状态 你满脸通红
You don’t look like you. You’re all flushed.
你为什么不去找按♥摩♥师菲欧娜
Why don’t you go see Fiona, the masseuse,
放松一下
and just chill a little.
怎么了
What’s up?
哇哦 本 你没事吧
Whoa, Ben, you okay?
你看上去有点功能失调啊
You seem to be slightly malfunctioning.
贝姬 你觉得他看上去正常吗
Becky. Does he look right to you?
好了 谢谢 我觉得我没事
Okay. Thank you. I think we’re good here.
我还有很多工作要做 我一切都好
Got a lot of work to do. It’s all good.
是他的脸色不正常吗
Is it his coloring?
天呐 你们都疯了 我100%正常
Oh, my God, you’re all nuts. I’m 100%.
孩子们 干活去吧 大日子 很多事要做
Let’s move on, kids. Big day. Lots to do.
好吧
Okay.
本 要是我给你太多事做了
Ben, if I am giving you too much to do
或是让你工作太辛苦了
or working you too hard,
请不要觉得你非和我
please do not feel that you have to go with me
去旧金山不可
to San Francisco.
朱尔斯 我这年纪的人有时会感到疲劳
Jules, people my age get tired sometimes.
就是这样
That’s all this is.
你感到疲劳
You’re tired?
所以你进来后
That’s why you haven’t looked at me once
就没看过我
since I came over here?
我在看你了
I’m looking at you.
朱尔斯
Jules.
-卡梅隆来电♥话♥了 -好的
-Cameron’s on the phone. -Okay.
要是你今晚感觉不舒服或…
Like, if you don’t feel better tonight or late…
我是要说我能一个人去 好吗
I’m just saying I can go by myself. Okay?
我是个大姑娘了 不会有事的
I’m a big girl. I’ll be fine.
好了 说真的 本 怎么了
Okay, seriously, Ben, what is it?
要知道 我是个敏感的男人
You know, I’m a sensitive man.
大家并不这么看我
People don’t think that about me.
我看上去不像 但我确实如此
I don’t look it, but I am.
在你十分欣赏的那类男性形象之下
Under all this man stuff that you so admire…
我只是一团糟而已
…I’m just a big bowl of mush.
我知道
I know that.
好的
Okay.
就这样
That’s it?
这就是你失常了24小时的原因
That’s what 24 hours of crazy comes to?
你是一个敏感且情感脆弱的人
That you’re a sensitive bowl of mush?
朱尔斯
Jules.

Ben.
朱尔斯 我们这是干嘛 我们既不上班
Jules, what are we doing here? We got the day off.
又在头等舱旅行
We’re traveling in first-class.
我们至少欢乐点吧
Let’s at least have a little fun.
可以
Now that I can do.
我不相信我说过那个
I can’t believe I’m saying that,
但最后一次还是发生了
but that’s what happened the last time.
但他没有看到它的到来
But he didn’t see it coming.
充满
Full on!
听者 我才不相信
Look, I couldn’t believe it.
爸爸 淋浴的目的
Dad, aim for the shower.
如果被卡住了 就…
If you get stuck, just…
跟着他们 一起
Catch them. And with that,
婚礼司仪转过来对我说
the wedding planner turns to me and goes,
嘿 你婚戒带了吗
“Hey, do you have the rings?”
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们开始降落之际
as we start our descent,
请确保你们的座椅靠背和托盘桌
please make sure your seat backs and tray tables
已完全回归垂直位置
are in their full, upright positions,
所有随身行李放在了
and all carry-on luggage
你们的前方座椅下面
is stowed under the seat in front of you.
你没事吗
You Okay?
没事
Yeah.
只是在想明天要见这个
Just thinking, tomorrow I meet the guy
会当我上司的人了
who may become my boss kinda.
很多人都有上司 对吗
I mean, a lot of people have bosses, right?
大多数人都有上司
Most people have bosses.
朱尔斯 这简单
Jules, it’s simple.
要是你觉得汤森德对你有益
If you think Townsend is gonna be good for you
对公♥司♥有益 那就去做 如果不是…
and good for the company, then do it. And if not…
没错 正因为我大老远过来…
Exactly. Just because I came all the way here…
没错 并不代表什么
Right. Doesn’t mean anything.
我同意
I agree.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!