Put it down with two. Secure it.
我们的包裹应该给人以
Our package should feel like they’re getting a little gift
自购小礼物的感觉
that they bought for themselves.
门开着
It’s open.

Ben.
哇哦
Wow.
-进来吧 -出乎意料
-Come on in. -Didn’t expect this.
是啊 我喜欢把这里当做一个小天堂
Yeah. I like to think of it as a little bit of paradise.
我能给你来背部按♥摩♥吗
Can I interest you in a back rub?
不用 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
我过来只是因为我发觉
I just came by because I found out
我得工作到很晚
I have to work late.
-哦 那今晚不能一起吃晚餐了 -抱歉
-Oh. Then no dinner tonight. -Sorry.
我真的对此很期待
I was really looking forward to it.
不过我希望我们能约在另一个晚上
But I’m hoping we can pick another night.
当然可以 过来坐吧
Of course. Come sit down.
把你的上衣给我
Let me have your jacket.
就一会儿 来吧 放松
Just for a minute. Come on. Relax.
好了 足部按♥摩♥如何
Okay, how about a foot massage?
在办公时间
During office hours?
是啊 这算是重点 可以吗
Yeah, that’s kind of the point. May I?
好吧
Well…
好了
Okay.
已经很棒了
It’s already pretty good.
我只是脱了你袜子
All I’ve done is take off your sock.
从没人比你更拿手
Well, no one’s ever done that better.
放松 闭上眼睛
Okay, just relax. Close your eyes.
头靠后
Put your head back.
你想重新约在什么时候
So when would you like to reschedule?
明天
Tomorrow?
明天不行 周六如何
Can’t tomorrow. What about Saturday?
可以
Good.
天呐 这太让人享受了
Oh, God. This is enormously satisfying.
我该什么时候来接你
What time should I pick you up?
中午吧 我喜欢白天约会
Noon? I love daytime dates.
午餐 太好了 快了
Lunch, perfect. It’s sooner.
一切顺利吗 朱尔斯怎么样
So how’s it going? How’s Jules?
她每时每刻都在竭力工作
Yeah, I mean, she works on all cylinders all the time.
不休 不睡 从没见她吃过
Doesn’t stop, doesn’t sleep, never see her eat.
或许我在这是好事 知道吗
Maybe it’s good that I’m here, you know?
我希望我能帮助她
I hope I can help her.
我知道你会是一个好人
I knew you were gonna be a good guy.
我知道
I knew it.
放松
Try to relax.
天呐
Oh, my God.
抱歉 我走了 我走了
I’m sorry. I’m leaving. I’m leaving!
抱歉 你们继续 我走了
Sorry, don’t stop. I’m leaving.
我的鞋 抱歉
Oh, my shoe. Sorry.
怎么说
So?
我不知道 孩子 这份租约对我没那么有吸引力
I don’t know, kid. This lease doesn’t look so hot to me.
三个月的押金
Three-month security deposit.
你一定很喜欢这地方
You must really love this place.
-没有 那里很糟 -呃
-No, it’s horrible. -Uh…
不过这周我能住进去
But I can get in this week.
好吧 我要是你的话 我会继续找
Well, if I were you, I’d keep looking.
-好的 -嘿 路易斯 怎么了
-Okay. -Hey, Lewis. What’s up?
我从没见你这么精神
I’ve never seen you so awake.
公♥司♥要我把这份大单送到翠贝卡
I was just asked to deliver this huge order to Tribeca,
我觉得是送到Jay-Z的公♥寓♥
and I think it’s to Jay Z’s apartment.
我没开玩笑 看 上面写着肖恩·卡特
I’m not kidding. Look, it says, “S. Carter.”
我有点兴奋
I’m a little freaked out.
我不知道那是谁
I don’t know who that is,
但你想给这人留下深刻印象吗
but is this someone you want to impress?
这人是个天才 本
This is a genius, Ben.
哇哦 如果是碧昂斯开门呢
Whoa, what if Beyonce opens the door?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好了 现在我知道你在说谁了
Okay, now I know who you’re talking about.
或许你该穿上一件有衣领的得体衬衫
Well, maybe you should put on a proper shirt with a collar.
衣领 他们是嘻哈人士
A collar? These are hip-hop people.
路易斯 你要穿着得令人注目
Dress to impress, Lewis.
去衣架那 找一件合身的男友风衬衫
Go to the rack. Find a boyfriend shirt that fits.
可以的话 把头发梳下来
Bring the hair down if you can.
束好衬衫 为什么再也没人束衬衫了
Tuck in the shirt. Why doesn’t anybody tuck anything in anymore?
-我在说你呢 -好的 好的
-I’m asking you. -Okay, okay.
本杰明
Benjamin.
我们取得了些进展
We made some progress.
对实习生队伍来说是一个重大日子
Very big day for the intern team.
太棒了 她朝我大喊大叫了 不过…
It was great. I mean, she yelled at me, but…
她也一直对我这样
She yells at me all the time, too.
-是吗 那就是沟通啊 -没错 –
-Right? it was communication. -Yeah.
-有突破了 -是啊
-It was a breakthrough. -Yeah.
哇哦 你也想来
Whoo! Oh, you want one too?
-是啊 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
好了 伙计们 我可能要去见Jay-Z
Okay, boys. I’m possibly meeting Jay Z
或是碧昂斯了 我换上了衬衫
and/or Beyonce, and I’m in a blouse.
穿着吧 伙计 这是进步
Wear it, dude. It’s an improvement.
假的吧
Not true.
很大的进步
Big one.
-我讨厌一个人吃东西 -我也是
-I hate eating alone. -So do I.
要知道 你其实不用一直留下的
You know, you don’t actually have to keep doing that.
习惯了
Well, force of habit.
给 技术部冰箱里顺来的
Here you go. Swiped these from the tech fridge.
干得漂亮
Oh, nice going.
-要吃一块吗 -好 谢谢
-You want a slice? -Sure, thanks.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
几个小时前我注意到
I noticed a couple hours ago,
你和另一个首席执行官人选开了会
you had a meeting with another possible CEO.
我看见他来了 开得怎么样
I saw him arrive. How’d that go?
不错 直到他把我们叫做…
It was going well until he called us…
我相信他的用词是 小妞动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
I believe the term he used was a “chick site.”
之后我就没听他说话了
And I didn’t hear anything he said after that.
看来卖♥♥服装让我们成了小妞动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
Apparently, selling clothes makes us a “chick site.”
我是说 真的 这哪不规矩了
I mean, really? How is this not legit?
完全同意 我发觉这种事令人惊讶
I couldn’t agree more. I find that surprising.
真的 商业中的性别歧视
Really? Sexism in business?
那么…
So…
本 你退休前做什么的
What did you do for work, Ben, before you retired?
我是德士万的一个副总裁
I was a VP for Dex One.
做电♥话♥薄的
Phonebooks?
是啊 我负责印刷
I was in charge of printing,
在那之前我管营销
and before that I ran sales and advertising.
职位很高啊
Big jobs.
这里过去不是一个做电♥话♥薄的工厂吗
Wasn’t this a factory that used to make phonebooks?
-不是吧 什么 -是的
-No! What? -Yeah.
什么
What?
这里是你以前上班的地方
This is where you worked?
上了近40年
For almost 40 years.

Oh.
真的
Yeah.
我在那扇窗旁边坐了20多年
For twenty-some years I sat right by that window.
那是我的办公室
That was my office.
当时要高几个台阶
It was a few steps up backthen.
我们能俯瞰看到整个工厂
And we could look out over the whole factory.
我们的印刷机在那个角落
Our printing presses were in that corner.
所以那边的地板下塌
That’s why the floor dips back there.
不是吧
No way.
我对这幢楼一清二楚 或者说过去如此
I know everything about this building. Or used to.
你知道这栋楼另一边的梧桐吗
You know the sycamores on the other side of the building?
-知道 -大的那几棵
-Yeah. -The big ones?
是啊 大的那几棵 我喜欢它们
Yeah. The big ones. I love them.
是啊 我记得它们被种下的那天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!