要知道 很多事在我们身上发生得太快
You know, so much has happened to us so fast.
我觉得 有一部分的我甚至在期待这种事
I think part of me was even expecting this.
要知道 我们刚开始时
Like, you know, he was the more successful one
他是更为成功的那个
when we started out.
不 我不知道
No, I didn’t know that.
他是的 他当时前途无量
Yeah, he was. He was a rising star.
而他辞职了 好让我创业
And he bowed out so that I could do this.
他很了不起
He was amazing.
那都是他的主意
It was all his idea.
我肯定这就是我为什么甚至在考虑
I’m sure that’s why I’m even considering
首席执行官这事的原因
this whole CEO thing,
我在想或许别人进来
thinking maybe someone else coming in
会帮助我的生活重回正轨
will help me get my life back on track.
好了 可以了 我不喜欢做女权主义者
Okay, that’s it. I hate to be the feminist here,
在我们两个之间
between the two of us,
但你应该干一番巨大的事业
but you should be able to have a huge career
做你自己 而不是不得不
and be who you are without having to accept that
去接受你丈夫的婚外情 来当做某种回报
your husband is having an affair as some kinda payback.
-对极了 -我说真的
-Right on. -I mean it.
我也是 但生活就是如此 我的朋友
Me, too. But such is life, my friend.
并不是 并不是总是如此
No, it isn’t. Not always.
我不确定我会如此宽容
And I’m not so sure I’d be so forgiving.
我没那么宽容
I am not so forgiving.
我是在说我可以去宽容
I’m saying that I could potentially be forgiving.
但别认为我感觉不到心中的滋味
But don’t think that I don’t feel what’s going on here.
那感觉叫心碎
It’s crushing.
当我想到佩吉时…
And when I think of Paige…
哦 别这样 哦
Oh, don’t. Oh…
还有 要是我们离婚了 他会再婚
Also, if we got divorced, he’d remarry.
也许不是娶这个姑娘 但总会娶人
Maybe not to this girl, but someone.
我们两个都清楚我不容易再婚
And we both know I’m not easy.
所以我可能单身一辈子
So I could be, like, single forever,
那就意味着…
which means that…
请原谅 但这想法
Forgive me, but this does keep me up
让我在午夜睡不着
in the middle of the night.
什么
What?
我不想被葬无所伴
That I don’t wanna be buried alone.
佩吉会跟她的丈夫
Paige’ll be with her husband,
马特会跟他的新家庭
and Matt’ll be with his new family,
而我只会有陌生人陪葬
and I will be buried with strangers.
我会被葬在墓地的单身
I will buried in the strangers singles section
陌生人区
of the cemetery.
这并不是要待在一起的理由
Not that, that is a reason to stay together.
但这就是个可怕的连带后果
But it’s just, you know, a scary sidebar.
现在别想这事了
Let’s take that one off your plate right now.
你可以被葬在我和莫丽那儿
You can be buried with me and Molly.
我恰好还有空间 好吗
I happen to have space, okay?

Oh.
非常感谢 真是…
Thank you so much. That is…
我之前甚至都不想聘用你
And to think I didn’t even wanna hire you.
我唯一一次没带手帕
The one time I don’t have my hanky.
你想…
You wanna
看电视吗
watch TV?
就看一会儿
Just for a few minutes?
当然
Yeah, sure, I would.
即便计划好的整合已经…
Even though the planned merger has…
机场 麻烦了
Airport, please.
那么 我们喜欢他吗
So did we like him?
他都说得很正确
He said all the right things.
他说没人像我一样了解合身动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
He said that no one knows About The Fit like me.
所以他不想去除这家公♥司♥的灵魂
That he doesn’t wanna remove the soul of the company.
他说他还没有计划
He said that he doesn’t have a plan.
他想观察我们 看看什么可行
He wants to watch us and see what works.
他彬彬有礼 恭恭敬敬 智慧非凡
He was polite and respectful and super smart.
我聘用了他
And I hired him.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Yeah.
就在房♥间里决定的
You did it right in the room?
他叫我过一晚决定 明天再谈
He told me to sleep on it and that we’d talk tomorrow,
但我说这职位是他的了
but I said the job was his.
然后我们握手言定了
We shook hands on it.
要是我们意见相左 他就是决定之人
You know, if we disagree, he’s the tiebreaker?
当然了 他是首席执行官
Of course. He’s the CEO.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Duh.

Hi.

Hey!
你闻上去像薄荷
You smell minty.
我刚做了薄荷茶
I just made mint tea.
-啊 -那么…
-Ah. -So…
是还是不是
Yes? No?
我决定了
I did it.
我满喜欢他的
I liked him. A lot. And, uh,
我向他提供了这个职位
I offered him the job.
哇哦 真的
Wow. Really?
真的
Yeah.
你没问题
And you’re okay with it?
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得这对我们都好
I think it’ll be good for us.
我们有什么真正的酒吗
Do we have any, like, real booze,
像伏特加之类的
like vodka or something?

Yeah.
对我们都好是指…
Did “good for us” mean
合身动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥还是我们
About The Fit or us?
你和我 我们
You and me, us.
我觉得要是别人能在
I figure if someone else can call
工作上做决定 那么或许…
some of the shots at work, then maybe
我们能回到18个月前的状态
we can get back to where we were 18 months ago.
人们说你不能把神怪放回魔瓶
They say you can’t put a genie back in the bottle,
但我们能试试 对吗
but we can try, right?

Hey!
嗨 等下 你住这里
Hi. Wait, you live here?
是啊 本让我在找到地方之前先住着
Yeah, Ben’s been putting me up until I can find a place.
我该让他知道你来了吗
Oh, should I let him know that you’re here?
没事 我会按门铃
That’s okay. I’ll ring.
好的
Okay.
菲欧娜
Fiona?
朱尔斯 进来吧
Jules! Come on in.
我刚要去上班
I’m just on my way to work.
本就在里面
Ben’s right in here.
我走了 你们谈
I’ll let you two talk.
-再见 -嗯哼
-See ya. -Mmm-hmm.

Hi.
哇哦
Wow.
你和菲欧娜 想不到啊
You and Fiona, huh? Who knew.
她是个很棒的女子
She’s a great gal.
她昨晚给了我惊喜 带了晚餐过来
She surprised me last night. She brought over dinner.
全新的开始
It’s brand-new.
恭喜 我喜欢她
Congratulations. I love her.
是啊
Yeah.
今早我真的有点早 差不多
So I was ready kinda early this morning,
从4点开始准备的
since about 4:00.
马特和佩吉一个小时前去野外郊游了
And Matt and Paige left an hour ago for a field trip,
所以我想我过来 但愿这没问题
so I thought I’d come by. I hope that’s okay.
没问题
Yeah.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say
我晚上想了想
I slept on it.
我还没打电♥话♥给汤森德 但…
I haven’t called Townsend yet, but
我仍然觉得这么做是正确的
I still feel like it’s the right thing to do.
好吧
Well…
我自己睡得不太好
I didn’t sleep so well myself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!