Yeah.
我们也能那样子
We could do it that way, too.
我发现我的实习生一直在忙
I noticed my intern sure keeps busy.
和善先生 他很讨喜
Mr. Congeniality. He’s a very big hit.
人见人爱
Everybody loves him.
好吧 别看那张桌子
Okay, do not look at that desk.
像办公室垃圾柜似的
It’s like the office junk drawer.
只会让你抓狂
It’s just gonna drive you crazy.
你刚涂过了啊
You just did that.
你干嘛 准备做手术吗
What are you, preparing for surgery?
好吧 有没有搞错 怎么会这样啊
Okay, seriously? How did this even happen?
需要你
不是 我能安排 她只是在开会
No, no, I can set it up. She’s just in a meeting.
嗨 我能帮你什么忙吗
Hi, something I can help you with?
当然 朱尔斯把酱油洒在她的圣劳伦斯夹克上了
Yes, Jules spilled soy sauce on her Saint Laurent jacket.
你能把夹克拿去照相部吗
Can you take it to the photo studio?
那里有很多清洁工
There’s lots of cleaners and stuff in there.
-当然能 它在哪 -她正穿着
-Sure, where is it? -She’s wearing it.
他们想要我们考虑和一些…
They would like us to consider the possibility…
好的
Okay.
有潜力的首席执行官会面的可能性
…of meeting with some potential CEOs.
哇哦
Wow.
我没料到会这样
I did not see that coming.
为什么 呃
Why? Uh…
因为我商业运营的经验太欠缺了吗
Am I too inexperienced at running a business?
因为我不是哈佛生
I didn’t go to Harvard?
因为我的方式方法并非照章办事
My methods aren’t by the book?
我意思 我们不就是那样走到这步的吗
I mean, isn’t that how we got here?
真的
Really?
我需要人来监管
I need adult supervision?
我们能做得更好吗
Could we be doing better?
我们用九个月达成了我们的五年目标
We hit our five-year goal in nine months.
没错 朱尔斯 我们没法跟上
Exactly. Jules, we can’t keep up
成功的节奏 你知道的
with our own success. You know that.
每次会议
You’re an hour late
你都迟到一个小时 我们把它叫做
to every meeting. We have a name for it,
朱尔斯标准时间
“Jules Standard Time.”
听着 我理解 一天的时间如此有限
And look, I get it. There’s only so many hours in the day.
我们都只是在赶时间
We’re all playing catch-up.
我们的技术员 工作到凌晨两三点
Our tech guys work until 2:00, 3:00 in the morning.
客服忙不过来
Customer service is slammed.
我们快没库存了
We’re running out of inventory.
我们存在运输问题和编程问题
We’ve got shipping issues and programing problems,
我们做得越大
and the bigger we get,
问题就会越复杂
the more complicated it’s gonna get.
但刚创业不都这样吗
But isn’t this what a startup is?
怎么了
What?
说啊 大家那么担心 在担心什么
Say it. What is everyone so worried about?
一切都进行得太快 这会夺去我们的成功
That it’s all going too fast, and it could get away from us.
我们的投资者只是觉得一个资深的首席执行官
Our investors just think that a seasoned CEO
能帮你分担掉一些杂事
could take some things off your plate.
仅此而已 只是让你有时间做自己拿手的事
That’s all. Just free you up to do what you do great.
你有想法了
You come up with the ideas,
就让别人来及时运作
and let somebody else make the trains run on time.
但是 卡梅隆 新来的人
But, Cameron, this new person,
会按自己的方式做事
they are going to want to do things their way.
确切地说 会变成我的上司
Technically, be my boss.
要是我得向别人汇报
I mean, how can I do what I do
靠这个人来运作每个想法
if I have to report to someone else,
我要怎么做自己的事
run every idea I have by this person?
你觉得行得通吗
And can you see that working?
吉尔特集团聘用了一名首席执行官
Well, Gilt Groupe brought in a CEO.
他们做得如何
How are they doing?
我去念首席执行官课程吧
I mean, get me CEO lessons, you know?
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉 不过贝姬说你的夹克上
I apologize, but Becky said you needed something
有异物要处理
taken care of on yourjacket.
没错
Oh, right.
谢谢 本
Thank you, Ben.
应该的
Of course.
风投们列了一份名单 写着有潜力的首席执行官
The VCs made up a list of potential CEOs.
我们看下好了
Let’s just take a look at the list.
研究下再决定
Explore it, then decide.
慢慢来
Baby steps.

Ben.
里面有什么大事吗
Something big going on in there?
我说不上来
I couldn’t say.
你在里面待了很久哦
You were in there a long time.
我听不清楚
I can’t hear a thing.
帮我说说话
Say something about me to her.
不行 你得自己说
No, you have to do it.
走了 领导
On my way, boss.
嗯 领导
Hmm. Boss.
嘿 本 本
Hey, Ben. Ben.
那个公文包多久了
How old’s that briefcase?
这是1973年产的阿什本行政搭扣包
It’s a 1973 Executive Ashburn attaché.
已经停产了
They don’t make it anymore.
我有点喜欢
I’m a little in love with it.
这款很经典 路易斯 无与伦比
It’s a classic, Lewis. It’s unbeatable.
晚上愉快
Good night.
再见
Bye.

Morning.
天呐 有人清理了那张桌子
Oh, my God. Somebody cleaned up that desk.
我发誓 我本打算加班亲自清理的
I swear, I was gonna stay late and do this myself.
不是我
Wasn’t me.
本今早七点来弄的
Ben came in at 7:00 this morning and did it.

Who?
本 你的实习生
Ben. Your intern.
本·惠特克
Ben Whittaker.
某人非常开心哦
Someone’s very happy.
太好了 谢谢你
Brilliant. Thank you.
这是这一周以来最棒的一件事
Best thing that’s happened around here all week.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你工作出色的奖励
This is your gift for a job well done.
我是菲欧娜 公♥司♥的按♥摩♥师
I’m Fiona, the house masseuse.
嗨 菲欧娜
Hi, Fiona.
-嗨 -我是本
-Hi. -Ben.
嗨 感觉不错吧
Hi. Does that feel okay?
实际上感觉非常棒 谢谢
It feels great, actually. Thank you.
好的 本 你有点僵硬
Okay. You’re a little bit tight, Ben.
我有阵子没坐在桌旁了
Well, I haven’t sat at a desk for a while.
我的身体变得不适应了
My body’s not used to it.
我懂的
No, I get it.
另外 人们说坐着是新的吸烟方式
Plus, they say sitting is the new smoking.
我来看看我能做什么
Let me see what I can do.
我在午餐室看见过你
I spotted you in the lunchroom.
我好奇你是谁
I wondered who you were.
-是吗 -没错
-Did you? Oh. -Yeah.
然后有人告诉我你是一名实习生
Then someone told me you were an intern.
你做这个非常棒啊
That’s pretty cool of you to do this.
现在是一个全新的世界 我想我要跳入其中
Well, it’s a brave new world. Thought I’d jump in.
看个究竟
See what it’s all about.
是啊 我知道 当然了
Yeah, I know. Absolutely.
我时常惊讶于他们在这里做的事情
I’m constantly amazed at what they do here.
很高兴成为其中的一员
Love bein’ a part of it.

Oh.
-我的天呐 -我懂
-Oh, my God. -Yeah. There.
那里 没错 就是那里
Yeah. Right there.
-感觉如何 本 -感觉…
-How’s that, Ben? -Well, it’s…
-天呐 -很好
-Oh, boy. -Good.
杰森
Jason.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!