天呐 我这辈子完了
Oh, my God! My life is over!
我要成罪犯了 而我还没犯罪啊
I’m gonna be a felon and I have not committed a crime!
戴维斯 振作
Davis, pull it together.
你听不到那声音有多少远吗
Can’t you hear how far away that is?
他们到这里之前 我们至少还有30秒
We’ve got at least 30 seconds until they’re here.
我要怎么和我爸妈解释这件事
How am I gonna explain this to my parents?
天呐 我又大舌头了
Oh, my God. My lisp is back!
20秒了
20 seconds.
快跑 快跑
Just run! Run!
杰森
Jason!
开门
Open the door!
杰森 开门啊
Jason! Open the door!
你♥他♥妈♥开门啊
Open the fucking door!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦 好的 好的
Whoa, okay! Okay!
等下 我没进来 我没进来
Hold on! I’m not in! I’m not in! I’m not in!
我进了
I’m in.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers! -Cheers!
你真是疯狂的混♥蛋♥
You are a crazy son of a bitch.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
我其实并不知道
I didn’t, actually.
我肯定当时我的血压爆表了
I’m sure my blood pressure was through the roof.
但这是值得的 莫负好时光
But it was worth it. Good times!
各位 我不知道…
Guys, I can’t…
我真不知道该如何表达对你们的谢意
I literally can’t thank you enough for what you just did.

It was…
远不是勇敢和忠诚能形容的
So above and beyond and brave and loyal,
我永远感激你们
I am indebted to you forever.
-不用 -你太客气了
-No, you’re not. -Well, you’re very welcome.
要知道
You know.
动用了一组人马 但搞定了
Takes a team, but it’s done.
全都搞定了
All taken care of.
好的
Okay.
我要再来一杯 你们呢
I’m gonna have another. Anybody else?
-好啊 -是啊 来吧
-I would love that. -Yeah, let’s do that.
好啊 但这次我能来半杯吗
But could I just get a half this time?
他另外半杯我来
I’ll take his half.
我们都要双份
We’ll all have doubles.
没关系 我能喝
No, no, no, it’s okay. I can drink.
你不用担心
It’s a thing about me.
对了 你们都叫什么来着
Now, what are your names, again?
我绝不想不认识你们
I never wanna not know you.
我是杰森 我为你工作了一年
I’m Jason. I’ve worked for you for, like, a year.
我送过东西到你家
I’ve delivered things to your home.
我见过马特好多次了
I met Matt a bunch of times.
我以前给你女儿系过鞋带
I’ve tied your daughter’s shoe before.
我知道你是谁 我只是记名字很差
I know who you are. I’m just terrible with names.
没关系 我叫杰森
It’s all right. It’s Jason.
你新来的 对吗
You’re new, right?
没错 我是戴维斯 我和本同一天开始上班
Yeah. I’m Davis. I started work the same day as Ben.
我们差不多是好朋友 他是我的导师
We’re pretty much besties, and I’m his mentee.

Oh.
比如他送我了这条领带
He gave me this tie, for example.
本来是他的 很复古
It was his. It’s vintage.
很复古
“Vintage.”
我喜欢 我喜欢打领带的男人
I like it. I like men in ties.
-你是路易斯 -是的
-And you’re Lewis. -Yes.
当时我在电♥话♥里头能听到一点
Yeah, I could hear a little bit over the phone.
你当时在压力下非常冷静啊
You were very cool under pressure.
这是我第一次盗窃
Well, it was my first heist.
我试图冷静 多谢关注
I tried to be chill. Thanks for noticing.
干杯
Salud!
男孩们 我能说的…
Boys, what can I say…
抱歉 我不是有意把你们叫成男孩们
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to call you “boys.”
没人再称呼男人们为男士们
Nobody calls men “men” anymore.
你们注意到了吗
Have you noticed?
女人们从姑娘们被叫成女士们
Women went from “girls” to “women.”
男人们从男士们被叫成男孩们
Men went from “men” to “boys”?
在大环境下这是个问题
This is a problem in the big picture.
-你们懂我意思吗 -懂
-Do you know what I mean? -Yeah.
我要再来一杯
I’m gonna have another.
再来一杯 你确定
Another? You sure about that?

Hey!
确定 好了 我是这么认为的
Okay. Here’s my theory about this.
我们都成长于
We all grew up during
带上你的女儿去上班时期 对吗
the “Take Your Daughter to Work Day” thing, right?

Mmm-hmm.
因此我们总被告知我们无所不及
So we were always told we could be anything,
无所不能
do anything.
我觉得男的或许没被忽视
And I think guys got, maybe not left behind,
但并没被好好培养 知道吗
but not quite as nurtured, you know?
我意思是我们那一代宣扬的是
I mean, like, we were the generation of,
上吧 姑娘
“You go, girl.”
当时我们有欧普拉
We had Oprah.
我有时好奇男的是怎么适应的 知道吗
And I wonder sometimes how guys fit in, you know?
他们似乎还在试图搞明白
They still seem to be trying to figure it out.
他们还是穿得像小男孩
They’re still dressing like little boys.
他们还是在玩电子游戏
They’re still playing video games.
他们变得很棒 所以…
Well, they’ve gotten great. So…
我爱电子游戏
Love video games.
-嗯 -天呐
-Mmm. -Oh, boy.
这一代怎么
How, in one generation,
没了像杰克·尼尔森
have men gone from guys like
和哈里森·福特这样的男人 还有…
Jack Nicholson and Harrison Ford to…
看看本吧 就在这
Take Ben, here.
一个快消失的种类 知道吗
A dying breed. You know?
看着点学着点 男孩们
Look and learn, boys,
因为要我说 这才是男人
because if you ask me, this is what cool is.
谢谢 高手 你不会再喝了 对吗
Thanks, Ace. You’re not gonna drink anymore, right?
你叫我高手
Callin’ me “Ace”?
超棒哦 对吗
That’s just super cool, right?
-绝对棒 -很棒
-Definitely. -Very cool.
好了 我真的有点晕
Okay, I am officially a little dizzy.
抱歉我长篇大论了一番
I apologize for the tirade.
我要走了
I am gonna go.
但我永远欠你们一个人情 先生们
But I am forever in your debt, gentlemen.
又一个人们再也不用的词
Another word which is never used anymore.
我们来恢复吧
Let’s bring it back, shall we?
好的
Yes.
本 我会叫优步回家
Ben, I’ll be Ubering home.
-再次感谢 -哇哦
-Thanks again. -Whoa!
好吧
Okay.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我现在没事了
I’m fine now.
好的 没事了 没事了
Okay. It’s okay, it’s okay.
我大学开始就没那么喝过了
Oh, I haven’t done that since college.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Oh, man.
很抱歉让你看到这副模样
Very sorry you had to see that.
-真丢人 -没事
-Humiliating. -It’s all good.
你感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
好点了
Yeah.
好点了 我忘了喝酒前得吃东西
Yeah, I forgot you gotta eat before you drink.
我现在没事了
I’m good now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一会儿就走
I’ll be leaving in a minute.
我这样子就是在
Just working on making this
让你经历最糟的一天
the worst possible day for you.
完全没有 你经历了压力重大的一天
No, not at all. You’ve had a stressful day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!