很高兴认识你 进来吧
Good to meet you. Come on in.
呃 乐高到处都是 所以注意脚下
Uh, Legos everywhere, so watch your step.
好的
Sure.
或许在主页上登一些博主
Maybe feature some bloggers on the homepage?
坐吧 本
Have a seat, Ben.
嘿 佩吉 这是本 她和妈妈一起工作
Hey, Paige, this is Ben. He works with Mommy.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我在玩公主记忆游戏
I’m playing Princess Memory Game.
是啊 看样子要赢了
Oh, yeah. Looks like you’re about to win.
你是朱尔斯的新司机
So you’re Jules’ new driver?
不是 实际上我是她的实习生
No, actually, I’m her intern.
这太可笑了
That’s hysterical.
-你知道什么叫实习生 -不知道
-You know what an intern is? -No.
没关系 所有人都觉得很可笑
That’s okay. Everyone thinks it’s hysterical.
嘿 马特 那个…
Hey, Matt, did…

Morning.

Morning.
都干洗吗
Is that all dry cleaning?
这三件干洗
These three are.
这两件手洗 还有 呃 纽扣…
These two are laundry. And, uh, this button…
这里的纽扣不见了
This button is missing.
-掉了 所以…-好的
-I mean, it’s loose, so… -Okay.
-要是他们能…谢谢 -知道了
-If they could just… Thanks. -You got it.
嘿 宝贝 你走之前
Hey, and, honey, uh, before you leave,
得去做几件事
just gotta go over a couple things.
好的
Okay.
-看我找到了什么 -耶
-Look who I found. -Yay!
-他在你的篮筐里 -谢谢
-He was in your hamper. -Thank you.
马特 我的合身动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥快递到了吗
Matty, did an ATF box arrive for me?
在桌子上
On the table.
我想我还是去外面等吧
Uh, I think I’ll just wait out…
本 你要吃葡萄干吗
Ben, you want a raisin?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 那今晚
Okay, so tonight,
你要工作…
you’re working…
你在没在听
Are you listening, or did I lose you?
-本 她在听吗 -我在听
-Ben, is she listening? -I am totally listening.
我订了些东西来检查怎么寄送的
I ordered some stuff to check on how it arrived.
顺便说一句 不是很好
Not great, by the way.
-继续说啊 今晚吗 -是啊
-Go on. Tonight? -Yeah, okay.
你要工作
You’re working,
所以我和佩吉去我妈那吃晚餐
so Paige and I are gonna go to my mom’s for dinner.
会在露比的校园生日派对后
After school’s Ruby’s birthday party.
下周一如何
And what about next Monday?
我们有空跟
Do you know yet if we can go to dinner
罗比和安妮吃晚餐吗
with Robbie and Annie?
下周我真忙不过来
Oh, I’m so slammed next week.
抱歉 要是你们想去 我会抽空 是什么时候来着
I’m sorry. If you wanna go, I’ll make it. When was it?
天呐 周一啊
Oh, my God. Monday.
好吧 抱歉 我注意力刚在这张绵纸上
Okay, I’m sorry. I was fixated on this tissue paper.
我会去的
I will be there.
好的
Okay.
谢谢咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
谢谢让我玩
Thanks for letting me play.
-抱歉 -我去车上等你
-Sorry. -I’ll meet you in the car.
其实我得走了 快 宝贝
Actually, I have to go. Come on, sweetie.
本 我们让佩吉在学校下车 好吗 好了
Ben, we’re gonna drop Paige at school, okay? Here we go.
-走吧 -和爸爸吻别
-Let’s do it. -Kiss Daddy goodbye.
嘿 等下 你忘了你的狗狗
Hey, wait. You forgot your doggy.
马特看上去是个很不错的人
Matt seems like a terrific guy.

Hmm?
抱歉 我无意打断
Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt.
没事 我同意 他确实是
Uh, that’s okay. I agree. He is.
谁 大爸爸吗
Who? The Dad?
别的孩子就那样叫马特
That’s what the other kids call Matt
因为他是妈妈之海中唯一的爸爸
because he’s the only dad in a sea of moms.
我读过关于家庭主男的事
I’ve read about these househusbands.
有意思的是刚才家庭主男的特征都显现了
It’s interesting how that all worked just now.
他们其实更喜欢被称为顾家爸爸
They actually prefer to be called stay-at-home dads.
抱歉 我并不知道
Oh, sorry. Did not know that.
那非常令人钦佩
Well, it’s very admirable.
他是一个真正的21世纪父亲
He’s a real 21 st century father.
是的
He is.
他之前其实有一份营销方面的好工作
He actually had a great job in marketing,
不过合身动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥一创办
but, um, when About The Fit took off,
他就辞职当全职爸爸了
he left to be a full-time dad.
给我们帮了很大的忙
Totally saved our butts.
把本调到其他组 行吗
我们到了 大姑娘
Oh! We’re here, big girl.
我在自助餐厅给我的
I do this in the cafeteria
午餐朋友做了这个
to my lunch friends
他们不在看我时做的
when they’re don’t looking.
-你做的 -嘿 朱尔斯
-You do that? -Hey, Jules.
-嗨 很高兴在这里见到你 -嘿
-Hi. Nice to see you here. -Hi.
不知道你是否收到了我们的电邮
Uh, not sure if you got our e-mail,
但下周五我们要举♥行♥一次节日午餐
but we’re doing a fiesta lunch next Friday,
我们觉得你可以带鳄梨酱来
and we thought you could bring the guacamole.
你大概没时间做
Uh, you probably won’t have time to make it,
所以你能买♥♥来
so you can buy it.
这没关系
Which is fine.
够18个人的就好
Enough for 18.
没事 我能做 没问题
No, I can make it. It’s not a problem.
-太好了 马特能带来 -没错
-Great. Matt can bring it. -Totally.
再见
Bye.
好了 祝你一天愉快 宝贝
All right. Have a great day, sweet pea.
露比的派对好好玩 好吗
Have fun at Ruby’s party, okay?
妈妈 你知道怎么做鳄梨酱吗
Mommy? Do you know how to make guacamole?
我知道 事实上我做得很好
Yes, I do. Really well, in fact.
我们一起做吧
We’re gonna make it together.
做好之后 我们来一场母女跳舞派对吧
And after that, we’ll have a mother-daughter dance party?
嘿 玛蒂 你好吗
Hey, Maddie. What’s up?
躁郁症
Bipolar.
天啊 来
Oh, my God. Come here.
-哦 我爱你 大姑娘 -我也爱你
-Oh, I love you, big girl. -I love you, too.
天啊
God.
秉持正确的理念真累人
Taking the high road is exhausting.
都2015年了
It’s 2015.
我们真的还在对事业型
Are we really still critical
妈妈有意见吗 真的吗 还这样
of working moms? Seriously? Still?
抱歉 刚才只是反问
I’m sorry. That was all rhetorical.
不用回应
There’s no need to respond.
没打算回应
Wasn’t going to.

Oh! Ben.
我要在仓库停一下 在绿点480号♥
I wanna stop by the warehouse. 480 Greenpoint.

Sure.
别 别 别 你要右拐
No, no, no. You wanna make a right.
走9号♥街去汉密尔顿 再上高速
9th to Hamilton to the Expressway.
我觉得我们该走4号♥街去弗布殊 会快很多
Uh, I think we should take 4th to Flatbush. Much faster.
不会的
It won’t be.
最快12分钟
By 12 minutes, at least.
我能试试吗
Can I try?
我道歉
I apologize.
不用
No need.
尽量把圆点对齐
Try to line the dots up the best you can.
然后…
And then…
好了 拿这来
Okay. Pull this over.
可以的话 试着把这个拉向你
If you can, try to pull this towards you,
同时将它在外面按住
holding it on the outside.
很高兴认识你
Good meeting you.
好了 然后把它轻轻放上去
Okay, so then put that on lightly.
两边放下 胶带封好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!