But having said that,
博特 你开球开得太糟了
Bert, your distribution’s terrible.
扑了球不是为了再还给对方 对吗
It’s no good saving it and then giving it back to ’em, is it?
听着 我知道你明天就要回家了
Look, I know you’re going home tomorrow, son
不过就再给我努力45分钟
but just give me 45 minutes, will ya?
请专注于比赛 好吗
Just please concentrate on the game. Alright?
拜托了 小伙们
Oh, come on, lads.
这是本赛季的最后一场比赛了
It’s the last game of the season
我们必须得赢
and we have to win.
展示出你们的精气神 上场吧
Show ’em your spirit, get out there!
为了小镇而战 为了北方而战
Do it for the town! Do it for the North!
如果你们还爱着 就为了英格兰而战吧
Do it for England, if you like!
为每一个人而战 登场 干就完事了
Do it for anybody, just get out there, lads, and fucking do it!
来吧
Come on!
来吧 上啊
Come on! Go on!

Yes!
-无♥耻♥ -罚下去
– Foul! – Get him off!
裁判
Ref!
加油
Come on!
棒 棒
Yes! Yes!
干得漂亮 杰克 你让我们骄傲
Well done, Jack, you did us proud!
我告诉你我们会做到的
I told you we’d do it,
罗伯茨先生 对吗
Mr Roberts, didn’t I?
就这样 为你骄傲 兄弟
That’s all. Proud of you, man.

Yeah.
干得 兄弟们 干得漂亮
Well done, lads. Well done.
好样的 好样的
Good man, good man.
-我牛逼不 -牛逼 大卫相当好
– Great footballer, am I? – Great, David, now really good.
踢得很好
Nice one.
怎么样 做得好 基德
Alright? Well done, kidder.
还行吗 博特
Alright, Bert?
还行
Mm.
不赖嘛 今天 一点也不赖
Not bad, today, son. Not bad at all.
是啊
Yes.
汤姆森想干什么
What did Thomson want?
他想让我去曼城试训
He wants me to come to Man City for a trial.
弗兰克·斯威夫特想退役
Frank Swift wants to stop.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得怎么样吗
What do I think?
我觉得你在逗我玩 博特
I think you’re pulling my plonker, Bert.
来吧 到这里来
Come on, get in here.
尽情来喝点吧
Get some of this beer down your neck
在这群人喝完之前
before this lot drink it.
♪ 我们不会倒下 我们不会倒下 ♪
♪ We’re not going, we’re not going ♪
♪ 我们不会倒下 ♪
♪ We’re not going down ♪
♪ 倒下 倒下 倒下 ♪
♪ Down, down, down ♪
♪ 我们不会倒下 ♪
♪ We’re not going down ♪
♪ 我们不会倒下 我们不会倒下 ♪
♪ We’re not going, we’re not going ♪
♪ 我们不会倒下 ♪
♪ We’re not going down ♪
♪ 我们不会倒下 我们不会倒下 ♪
♪ We’re not going down, we’re not going ♪
♪ 我们不会倒下 ♪
♪ We’re not going down ♪
♪ 一个手提箱将往不来梅 ♪
♪ Ein Koffer fährt nach Bremen ♪
♪ 谁会跟着去 谁会跟着去 ♪
♪ Wer fährt mit, wer fährt mit? ♪
♪ 是施密特 不是施密特 ♪
♪ Ist es der Schmidt S’ist nicht der Schmidt ♪
♪ 究竟是谁 ♪
♪ Wer is es dann? ♪
♪ 特劳特曼 特劳特曼 特劳特曼 ♪
♪ Trautmann, Trautmann, Trautmann! ♪
我们花了一周的时间去学这点破德语
It took us a week to learn that bloody German.
博特 我们给你买♥♥了这个带回家
Right, Bert, we got this for you, mate, to take home.
来这
Come here.
为你所经历的这一切感到高兴
Can’t say I’m not happy to see you go though.
我得提前为下一首歌♥提前道个歉
I’d like to apologise in advance for the next song…
但是我左边的三位美丽的女士请求这一曲
but these three lovely ladies to my left have asked for it, so…
所以抓住你搭档的手吧 是曲慢调
grab your partner by the hand, it’s a little slow number.
让我介绍一下
Let me introduce…
“坏习惯”
“Bad Habits.”
所以 你通常多久
So, how often have you…
比尔
Bill?
玛格丽特
Margaret?
玛格丽特
Margaret!
对不起
Sorry.
-玛格丽特 -回家
– Margaret… – Go home.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
玛格丽特是我的女人
Margaret’s my girl.
我告诉过你 不是吗
I’ve told you, haven’t I?
让我们一劳永逸地解决这个问题吧
Let’s settle this once and for all.
快走
Go on!
-比尔 怎么了 -闭嘴
-Bill, what the hell… – Shut up!
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
三个点球
Three penalties.
你扑出来两个 她就是你的了
You save two, she’s yours.
比尔
Bill…
什么乱七八糟的
What the hell?
你不能为玛格丽特做这种
You can’t play for Margaret…
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, you!
你不能肖想别人的女孩
You can’t make eyes at somebody else’s girl
还妄图逃脱惩罚
and expect to get away with it!
要么被罚点球
You get in that penalty box
要么我他妈揍扁你的脸
or I’ll fucking smash your face in!
你来决定
It’s up to you.
一个点球
One penalty.
决定一切
All or nothing.

Fine.
你甚至都不扑一下
You didn’t even try!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
不管你踢多少个点球 比尔
It doesn’t matter how many penalties you take, Bill.
她永远都不会是你的
She’ll never be yours.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
You fucking what?
你♥他♥妈♥的几个意思
You fucking what!
你给我滚回德国去
Fuck off back to Germany then!
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking…
我♥草♥泥马的 德国佬
You fucking Kraut!
我♥操♥
You fucking…
你输掉了这该死的战争 不是吗
you lost the fucking war, didn’t you?
你输了
You lost the war!
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥ 德国佬
You fucking German bastard!
玛格丽特
Margaret?
博特 你干嘛呢
Bert? What you doing?
赶紧的 罗密欧 快去睡觉
I… Come on, Romeo. Get to bed.
我想我可以留下来为曼彻斯特踢球
I think I can stay and play for Manchester.
你当然可以
Yeah. Course you can.
快去睡觉吧
Come on, get to bed.
晚安 博特
Goodnight, Bert.
晚安 杰克
Goodnight, Jack.
你去哪儿了
Where’ve you been?
我要确保博特继续当守门员
I been making sure Bert keeps his gloves on.
那起作用了
Well, that worked.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
我想你应该明白 博特
You’ve got to understand, Bert…
过去几年全世界都疯了
that the world’s been crazy in the last few years.
人们需要一段时间想明白
It’s gonna be a while before anybody can think straight.
你知道吗 人们受到了很深的伤害
People have got deep wounds, you know?
家破人亡
Lost people and family.
双方都是这样
On both sides, I know, y’know?
问题在于 博特
Thing is, Bert…
你在想的是我的女儿
You’re talking about my daughter.
我的小甜心
My little girl.
我已经照顾和保护了她大半辈子
I’ve looked after and protected her all her life.
玛格丽特以为她了解一切
She thinks she knows everything, Margaret, eh?
小伙子 她可没见过你目睹的那一切
She’s not seen anything of what you’ve seen, lad.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
博特 我很欣赏你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!