一切就会被原谅和忘记吗
and everything’s forgiven and forgotten?
原谅你杀了我的朋友吗
Forgiven that you lot killed my friends?
忘记你剥夺了我们的青春吗
Forgotten that you robbed us of our youth?
你知道 我们不能外出跳舞
You know, instead of going out dancing
我们晚上要呆在防空洞里
we had to spend our evenings in a bomb shelter.
在那里祈祷我们回家后房♥子依然屹立着
Hoping our houses are still standing
我们的家人朋友依然活着
and our family and friends still alive when we get home.
我父亲把你当做足球运动员这很容易
It’s easy for me dad to just see you as a footballer
因为对他来说那很方便
because it’s convenient for him.
但对我来说不是
But not for me.
我知道你的真实面目
I know what you really are.
我愿意和你跳舞而非踏上战场
I’d rather have danced with you than stood on the battlefield.
但我别无选择
But I didn’t have a choice.
永远抬头看
Always look up.
别低头
Not on the floor.
小步走
Very small steps.
这是我私藏的
They were hiding from me.
谢谢
Thank you.
再来一点
Little bit more.
-好吗 -好
– Please? – Yes.
快 我要带你回营地
Come on! I’ve gotta get you back to the camp.
爸爸 看我
Dad, look at me!
是 非常好 宝贝 是的
Yeah, very good, love. Yeah.
玛格丽特 出来
Margie! Get out here!
看看我做到了什么
Look what I can do!
博特为我做的
Bert made ’em for me!
快 做好准备
Come on, get ready!
比尔 博特为我做的
Hey, Bill! Bert made ’em for me.
你什么都没给我做
You never make me anything.
-芭芭拉 -玛格丽特 真好看
– Barbara! – Hey, Margaret, that’s nice.
是的
Yeah…
来根烟
Have a fag.
来根烟 博特 忘了你欠的那一半
Have a fag, Bert, forget half you owe.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么 索恩顿
What’s all this, Thornton?
那是你的羊 杰克
That’s your sheep, Jack.
什么 我要的是宰杀好了的
What? I want the carcasses!
我们该怎么办
What we supposed to do with this lot?
随便你 杰克
Whatever you like, then, Jack.
我所知道的是 欠债都还清了
Far as I’m concerned, debt’s paid in full.
这不是我们说好的 你知道
This is not what we agreed, you know that.
你不能撒手不管了
You can’t just leave it like this!
再见 杰克
See ya, Jack!
特劳特曼
Trautmann!
-特劳特曼 -非常抱歉 我必须
– Trautmann! – Very sorry, I have to…
等等 不 不 别开门
Oh, wait, no, no! Don’t open the door.
你等着 索恩顿
I’ll get you for this, Thornton!
特劳特曼
Trautmann!
让我来
Let me take care of it.
特劳特曼
Trautmann!
快 过来
Hey! Come on! Come here!
拦住这群羊
Stop them sheep!
我看你做的很棒
I see you’re really taking good care of it there.
特劳特曼
Trautmann!
特劳特曼
Trautmann?
特劳特曼
Trautmann!
你没听见我叫你吗
Didn’t you hear me shouting?
我很紧张
I’m nervous.
霍尔特豪斯 别错过提示
Holthaus, don’t miss your cue.
是那个混♥蛋♥史密斯
It’s that swine Smythe.
现在 我知道你们来到这里很兴奋
Now, I know you’re all very excited to be here.
很兴奋看到你们的
Very excited to watch your, um…
-叫什么来着 -喜剧
– What is it? – Comedy.
但在此之前 我要给们你看一部短片
But before this, I’ve decided to show you a little film
这是再教育活动的一部分
as part of the re-education programme.
可以了
Right.
贝尔森集中营
你们现在看到
You now see
有些人对这些犯罪负有直接责任
some of the people directly responsible for these crimes.
只是一瞥 但目之所及
A glimpse, yet a sight that is too much…
便是人类灵魂无法承受之重
for the human soul to bear.
但是谁该真正负责呢
But who is really responsible?
你们 允许你们的元首
You, who permitted your Führer…
对人类实施这些骇人听闻的罪行
to commit these terrible crimes against humanity.
你们 没有采取行动
You, who failed to take action…
制止这些暴行
to stop these atrocities.
你们 知道这些集中营
You, who knew about these camps…
特劳特曼
Trautmann!
和我们一起玩
Play with us.
当然
Sure.
什么
What?
你抢了孩子们的球吗
You took the kid’s ball?
我们会还给你的
You’ll get it back!
听着
Listen…
拿了球就跑
Fetch the ball and run away.
我数到十
I’ll count to ten.
数到十就离开 不然球就是我的了
Be gone by then or the ball’s mine.
他不懂
He doesn’t understand.
准备 一
Right then. One…

two…

three…
看到没 他懂
See? He understands.

Eight…

nine…
怎么了 霍尔特豪斯
What’s up, Holthaus?
你以前很喜欢这些的
You used to enjoy this stuff.
贝克 你这纳粹混♥蛋♥
You Nazi swine, Becker!
我杀了你
I’ll kill you!
我要把你吊起来 霍尔特豪斯
I’ll string you up, Holthaus!
你要为此付出代价
You’ll pay for this!
霍尔特豪斯 你要为此付出代价
Holthaus, you’ll pay for this!
-奶奶做了些柠檬汁 -谢谢
– Nana just made some lemonade. – Thank you.
普莱斯利
Presley.
你不喜欢柠檬汁吗
Do you not like lemonade?
男孩们和足球怎么样了
What is it with boys and football?
整天心不在焉地踢球
Mindlessly kicking a ball about all day.
跳舞怎么样
What is it with dancing?
跳舞 很简单 就像
Well, dancing, it’s easy. It’s like…
我在滑翔
I’m floating.
当你适应后 你感觉不到重力
When you get it just right, there’s no more gravity.
我是说 我身体不是真的在滑翔 但
Well, I mean, not that my body’s actually floating, but…
更多
more…
内在的东西
summat inside.
好像你在做梦 但不必醒来
Like you’re dreaming, but without having to wake up.
只在此刻
It is the moment.
没有之前 没有然后
There’s no before, no afterwards.
当我踢球时 只在此刻
When I’m playing football, there’s only the moment.
和跳舞一样
It’s the same as dancing.
是的
Yes.
足球也是一种舞蹈
You know, football is also just a kind of dancing.
不 它十分野蛮
No, it’s not, it’s bloody barbaric.
不啊
No.
你仔细想想 就不会这么说
Not if you look closely.
足球就像一种精妙绝伦的舞蹈
Football is like a wonderful dance.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
玛格丽特 快点 我们快迟到了
Margaret. Come on, love, we’re late.
博特
Bert.
玛格丽特 在和敌人友好相处咯
Fraternising with the enemy, are we, Margaret?
快点 你还没换衣服呢
Come on, you haven’t even changed.
什么
What? Oh.
已经迟了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!