加油 小伙子
Come on, lad!
传我这儿
To me feet!
快 踢 踢
Faster! Hit it! Hit it!
来吧 阿尔菲 你这个蠢货 能不能行
Come on, Alf, you dozy bugger! Shape up!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
你来守门
You go in goal then!
我会的 你什么问题都解决不了
I might as well. You couldn’t catch a bloody cold, you.
如果我们降级了 杰克
If we go down, Jack,
我想我无法再支持你们了
I don’t think I can keep backing you.
罗伯茨先生 别放弃我们
Oh, don’t give up on us yet, Mr Roberts.
别担心 并不像看上去那么糟
Don’t worry, it’s not as bad as it looks.
得了吧 阿尔菲
Come on, Alf!
从我的角度看 已经够糟糕了
Looks bad enough from where I’m standing.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
刚刚看见了吗
See that then?
草 我用手提包都能把刚刚那个扑出来
Bloody hell, I’d have stopped that with me handbag.
你想让我代替你吗 阿尔菲
D’you want me to take over for you, Alf?
去你的
Get stuffed!
-去玩你的洋娃娃吧 -别理他 好吗
– Go play with your dolls! – Oh, leave him alone, will ya?
他在生闷气
He’s got a cob on as it is.
阿尔菲昨天参加了博伊尔的婚礼
Alfie was playing at Boyle’s wedding yesterday.
但他又没有因为吹小号♥而宿醉
Aye, but he didn’t get his hangover playing trumpet.
瑞安
Ryan!
你靴子穿错脚了吗
Have you got your boots on the wrong feet?
-是的 -拜托
– Yes! – Come on!
你的比尔只是为了给你留下好印象
Your Bill is only showing off to impress ya.
只要你不时地为他打飞机
If you’d just flex your wrist for him now and again
他就会放过我的阿尔菲
he’d leave my Alf alone.
当然 如果你还没有
That is, of course, if you haven’t already
干过那种有颜色的
done the dirty deed?
贝齐
Betsy.
我会第一个通知你
You’ll be the first to know.
你个笨蛋 踢那里
Oh, you puddin’! Come on, hit the bloody thing!
再见 爸爸
Ta, Dad.
晚安 亲爱的 玩的愉快
Night, night, love. Have a good time.
玛格丽特 请务必让弟兄们
Margaret! Make sure the lads are out of there
十点离开那里 好吗
for ten o’clock, will you?
我希望他们早上生龙活虎
I want ’em nice and lively in the morning.
爸爸 我不是他们的保姆
Dad, I’m not their nanny.
你自己和他们说
Tell ’em yourself.
嘿 杰克
Oi, oi, Jack!
-美好的一天 -本来是
– Good day. – It was.
来点羊吗
What about them sheep then?
-多少 -30英镑
– What about ’em? – 30 quid.
它们是长了金羊毛吗
Are these them with the golden fleece?
别这样 杰克
Oh, come on, Jack.
我知道你状况艰难
I know you’re sitting on the bones of your arse.
我在帮你的忙
I’m doing you a favour.
听着 这值35英镑
Look, that’s worth 35 quid of anyone’s money.
三十五块钱 索恩顿
35 quid, Thornton?
我出20英镑 算是帮你忙
I’ll do 20 and that’s doing you a favour.
我告诉你我的打算 杰克
I tell you what I’ll do, Jack.
如果你称之为足球队的那帮小丑明天能赢
If that bunch of clowns that you call a team win tomorrow
羊就20
I’ll do the sheep for 20.
如果他们输了 要40英镑
But if they don’t, it’s 40.
四十
Forty?
♪ 引入羊群 ♪
♪ Bringing in the sheep ♪
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole.
给我一分钟 可以吗
Give us a minute, lads, will ya?
对不起 小伙子们
Sorry, boys.
不会太久 给我一分钟
Yeah, I won’t be long. Just give me a minute.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me! Sorry.
不想破坏大家的夜晚
Don’t wanna spoil anybody’s night
但我的伙计们现在得回家了
but my lads need to get home, now.
我才刚到这 杰克
I’ve only just got here, Jack!
好吧 留到下周吧
Yeah, well, save yourself for next week, eh?
我们明天有一场大♥比♥赛 很重要的比赛
We’ve got a big match tomorrow, a really important match.
如果输了 我们就会很麻烦
If we lose this, we’re gonna be in trouble.
让我们喘口气吧 杰克
Give us a break, Jack!
我希望大家都来支持我们
I hope you’re gonna come and support us, everybody
但是现在
but for now,
伙计们回家睡个好觉吧 比尔
lads get home and get a good night’s kip. Bill!
拜托 你是队长 做榜样 带他们走
Come on, you’re the captain. Take an example, get ’em out.
我想我得走了
Think I have to go.
我简直不敢相信
I don’t believe this…
是很重要的比赛 亲爱的 对不起
It’s a big game, love, sorry.
好了 兄弟们 走吧 明天有大♥比♥赛
Right, lads, come on! Let’s go! Big game tomorrow!
阿尔菲 走吧
Alfie, come on.
没有人在乎
Nobody gives a rat’s arse whether
你吹不吹小号♥
you play the trumpet or not.
嘿 回你家去
Get yourself home. Oi!
小号♥是管弦乐队的主音
The trumpet is the leading voice in the orchestra!
没错 杰克 在这里表演直到结束
Yeah, Jack. Gig here to finish.
你能怎样 踹我屁♥股♥吗
Kiss my arse.
我马上就踹你屁♥股♥ 你个蠢货
I’ll kick your arse in a minute, you stump!
我每个周五都会做这个
I do this every Friday night.
我知道你每个周五晚上都做 阿尔菲
I know you do it every Friday evening, Alfie
因为每个周六你都像脑袋进了水一样
because every Saturday you’ve got an head full of cotton wool!
抱歉
Sorry.
就不能考虑一下别人吗
For once in your life, think of somebody else, will you?
-赶紧滚回家 -什么
– And get the fuck home. – Er, what?
-小伙们 我们等着演出呢 -爸爸
– Lads, we’re waiting to play! – Dad!
-快他妈演奏啊 -赶紧回家 不然
– Play the bloody music! – Get yourself home or else.
不然怎样 今天是今天 明天是明天
Or you’ll what? Today’s today, tomorrow’s tomorrow.
-明白了吗 -音乐快开始啊
– Yeah? Got it? – Turn the music on!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 你在出洋相 拜托
Dad, you’re making a show of yourself, come on!
你在干什么呢 你不能这样
What are you doing? You can’t just do that!
本来想让你来说的 但很明显
Was hoping you’d do it for me but obviously
我使唤不动你
it was too much to ask.
你出什么毛病了
What is wrong with you?
太丢人了
You’re so embarrassing!
快点
Come on!
你这个没用的玩意儿
You bugger.
斯坦
Stan.
-杰克 -我能和上校说句话吗
– Jack? – Any chance I can have a word with the colonel?
我不知道你和上校有什么协议
I don’t know what agreement you came to with the colonel
但如果我说了算的话
but if this had been up to me
你拿不到许可的
you would not have got permission.
就让我用他几天
Well, just let me have him for a few days.
完事之后 他会爬回来的
By the time I’m finished with him, he’ll be crawling back here
手脚同用地爬回来
on his hands and knees.
特劳特曼
Trautmann!
过来
Come here.
你们继续 快
You lot carry on! Come on!
你们这些家伙 继续干活
Alright, you lot, back to work!
我们走吧
Right, shall we?
不管你要干嘛 除非你看着他
Now, whatever you do, don’t let him leave
否则不要让他离开你的店
the shop unless he’s under your supervision.
-明白 -天黑前把他带回来
– Understood. – And bring him back before sunset.
快点
Come on!
听着 我不是你的同伴
Look, I’m not your mate.
对我和这里所有人来说 你还是敌人
To me and everyone round here, you’re still the enemy.
照着说的做就行
You just do what you’re told.
明白了吗
D’you understand?
如果你♥他♥妈♥想糊弄我
Cos, tell you what, you fuck about with me
我就把你吊起来晒干
and I will hang you out to dry!
听懂了没 小伙子
Have you got that, lad?
出来 快点
Come on, get out.
出来 出来啊
Out! Get out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!