I come here too, every day.
像你一样
Just like you.
我妻子和两个孩子
My wife and two kids…
埋葬在那里
are buried over there.
他们死于你们 轰炸曼彻斯特时
They died when your lot… bombed Manchester.
我听说
I hear…
你不打算再踢球了
that you don’t want to play football anymore.
是吗
Mm-hm?
去踢吧 博特
Go out there and play, Bert.
为那些接纳你的人而踢
Play for the people who’ve accepted you.
为了我们这些
For those of us…
战时失去亲人的人而踢
who’ve lost someone in the wartime.
为你的儿子而踢
Play for your son.
重回球场 回馈他们
Go out there and give something back.

Get lost!
是我的错 玛格丽特
It’s my fault, Margaret.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
什么
What?
你以为就你很痛苦吗
Do you think you’re the only one in pain?
你觉得我是什么感受
How do you think I feel?
我听到冰激凌贩卖♥♥♥车♥
I hear an ice-cream van…
然后世界就崩溃了
and the world falls apart.
这不全是你的错
It’s not always about you.
我要让你陷入自责就太混♥蛋♥了
And I’ll be damned if I let you sink into self-pity.
我不惜一切代价和你在一起
I’ve sacrificed everything to be with you.
一切
Everything.
你不懂
You don’t understand.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我在付出代价
I am paying,
我们在我过去的所作所为付出代价
we are paying for what I did in the past.
我没能救下那孩子
I didn’t save that boy
所以现在我的儿子被夺走了
and now my son was taken from me.
什么孩子
What boy…
博特
Bert?
什么孩子
What boy?
在战争中 那孩子被枪杀
In the war, this boy got shot…
我本可以阻止 但我没有
and I could’ve stopped it but I didn’t.
我在遭受惩罚
I am being punished.
他也是我的儿子
He were my son too.
他也是我的儿子 我不是
He was my son too and I am not…
为你的罪行
paying…
付出代价
for your sins.
所以别说了 不是因为你
So stop it. It’s not about you.
我们没办法唤回他
We can’t bring him back.
所以我们要向前看
So we move on.
我们要么向前看
We move on or…
要么埋葬自己
or we bury ourselves.
♪ 求主与我同在 ♪
Abide with me ♪
♪ 夕阳西沉 ♪
♪ Fast falls the eventide ♪
♪ 黑暗渐深 ♪
♪ The darkness deepens ♪
♪ 求主 与我同在 ♪
♪ Lord, with me abide ♪
♪ 求助无门 安慰也无处求处 ♪
♪ When other helpers fail and comforts flee ♪
♪ 常助孤苦之神 与我同在 ♪
♪ Help of the helpless, oh, abide with me ♪
特劳特曼为曼彻斯特城俱乐部踢了545场比赛后
于196♥4♥年结束了职业生涯
在他最后一场比赛结束后 球迷们拆了球门
这样 就没有人能站在他的球门柱之间
特劳特曼是首位当选英国年度最佳球员的外国运动员
英国授予他大英帝国勋章以表彰他对盎格鲁-日耳曼关系作出的贡献
你好 阿尔特曼拉比
Hello, Rabbi Altmann.
博特·特劳特曼
Bert Trautmann.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word with you?
德国也出于同样的原因授予他荣誉勋章
♪ 示我宝架 双眸垂闭之时 ♪
♪ Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes ♪
♪ 照彻昏幽 指我直上天衢 ♪
♪ Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies ♪
♪ 阴翳飞逝 欣看天光破曙 ♪
♪ Heaven’s morning breaks, and earth’s vain shadows flee ♪
♪ 无论天上人间 ♪
♪ In life, in death ♪
♪ 求主 与我同在 ♪
♪ O Lord, abide with me ♪
♪ 无论天上人间 ♪
♪ In life, in death, ♪
♪ 上帝 与我同在 ♪
♪ O Lord, abide with me ♪
玛格丽特和博特又有了两个儿子
玛格丽特于1980年去世
博特于2013年去世

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!