And you throw them all in jail. Ha ha ha.
好极了 好极了
That’s terrific. That’s terrific.
怎么了 放松点
What’s the matter? Lighten up.
我们干完这之后我们干那
Let’s work on that after we work on this.
你们怎么到这的
How did you get here?
从门口进来的 什么意思
Walked in the door. What do you mean?
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
你们怎么到这的
How did you get here?
我觉得你有些沮丧
I think you’re upset.
我把我的东西留在这
I’m going to leave my material here.
我们以后再谈
We’ll talk later.
你有更重要的事情去操心
You’ve got more important things to worry about.
我们会在午餐前散散步
We’ll take a stroll until lunchtime.
有人跟你说你是个白♥痴♥吗
Did anyone ever tell you you’re a moron?
你知道 杰瑞 我想告诉你些东西
You know, Jerry, I want to tell you something.
通常 我不会让任何人
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t allow anyone
那样和瑞塔交谈
To speak that way about Rita,
不过你 我知道你在说笑
But since it’s you, I know you’re only kidding.
他真有性格
He’s a real character.
鲁朴
Rupert.
他说他想要我们走
He’s saying he wants us to go.
不 他不是这个意思
No. He’s not saying that.
杰瑞 告诉她你不是那个意思
Jerry, tell her you’re not saying that.
他一点也不是这个意思
He’s not saying that at all.
尊龙 叫警♥察♥
Call the station, Jonno.
你去哪 里塔
Where you going, Rita?
出租车10分钟后会到
There’ll be a cab here in 10 minutes.
我将很感激你们搭乘它
I’d appreciate if you’d use it.
为啥 你要出去
Why? You going someplace?
是你要
You are.
我说错什么了
Did I say something wrong?
因为如果我是的话
’cause if I did,
我们能否当粉笔字插掉
Could we chalk it up to inexperience.
瑞塔
Rita?
我的东西都在这
I have my stuff right here.
我们最多半个小时就行了
We could do it in a half an hour at the most.
你有整个下午
You’d have the afternoon to yourself.
我想要你滚开
I want you out of here.
我想要你马上滚开
I want you out of here now.
明白吗
Is that plain enough?
-我知道 -明白吗
-I understand. -Is that clear?
好 好 杰瑞 我明白
Yeah, yeah, Jerry, I understand.
瞧 你累了 没什么
Look, you’re tired. That’s O.K.
我得把东西放在这
I’m going to leave the stuff here.
告诉我你怎么看
Let me know what you think.
鲁朴 别犯傻了
Rupert, don’t be so dopey.
那人叫我们走
The man is telling us to go.
他不是的 你有完没完
He’s not. Will you stop that?
兰福先生 我想告诉你
Mr. Langford, I want you to know…
告诉她她错了
Tell her she’s wrong.
我甚至不认得这家伙
I don’t even know this guy.
他告诉我你们是朋友
He told me you were friends.
-瑞塔 瑞塔 -我感觉很糟
-Rita, Rita! -I feel terrible about this.
我觉得很耻辱
I’m so humiliated.
如果我能做些什么来弥补
If there’s anything I can do to make this up to you…
别听她的 她想搞糟一切
Don’t listen to her. She wants to spoil everything.
得了吧 鲁朴 走吧
Come on, Rupert. Let’s go.
杰瑞
Jerry
好的 来吧 来吧
O.K., come on. Come on.
得了吧 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
对不起 兰福先生
Sorry, Mr. Langford.
你懂得英语吗
Do you understand English?
拿着你的东西走
Take your things and go!
我仅仅想你听听我的东西
I just want you to listen to my stuff.
那要求很多吗
Is that asking too much?
是的 我有自己的生活 好吗
Yes, it is. I have a life, O.K.?
我也有自己的生活
I have a life, too.
那不是我的责任
That’s not my responsibility.
当你告诉我打电♥话♥给你
It is when you tell me to call you
我叫你打电♥话♥是为了摆脱你
I told you to call to get rid of you!
-摆脱我 -是的
-To get rid of me? -That’s right.
你能暗示我的
I can take a hint.
如果我不那么告诉你
If I didn’t tell you that,
我们仍在我的公♥寓♥
we’d still be at my apartment!
那么我错了
So I made a mistake!
希♥特♥勒♥也是
So did Hitler!
好了 你出名了就是这样的了
All right. This is the way it is when you’re famous.
你明白了
Do you understand now?
你们就是这样的
That’s how you guys are?
不 不是他们 我而已
No, not them. Me, yeah.
当你爬上去 你就这样
That’s how you are when you reach the top?
我之前也是这样的
I was that way before.
我知道你们是怎么样的了
Now I know how people like you are.
再见 祝你好运
Goodbye and good luck.
杰瑞 杰瑞
And Jerry, Jerry,
我仅仅想说 杰瑞
I just want to say one more thing, Jerry.
我很感激你今天干的
I’m glad what you did to me today,
因为现在我知道我不能靠任何人
because now I know I can’t rely on anybody.
你和任何人
Not you, not anybody,
我不能靠任何人
and I shouldn’t rely on anybody.
是的
Right.
我将以五十倍的努力
I’m going to work 50 times harder,
我将比你更出名以五十倍
And I’m going to be 50 times more famous than you.
然后你将会受到像你一样的傻子作弄你
Then you’ll have idiots like you plaguing your life!
是的 是的
That’s right. Yes.
来吧 瑞塔 我们在浪费时间
Come on, Rita. We’re wasting our time.
尊龙 锁门
Jonno, lock that door.
干的漂亮 兰福先生
You did good, Mr. Langford.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来象真的一样
It looks real.
那就是关键
That’s the whole point.
是他吗
Is that him?

No.
你肯定
You sure?
肯定 我肯定
Sure, I’m sure.
-看起来非常像他 -什么
-It looks too much like him. -What do you mean?
当是他时 看起来不像他
When it’s him, it doesn’t look like him.
天呀 他像是没完没了
God, it feels like it’s taking him forever.
还要多久
How much longer?
是他
It’s him.
是的 是他
Yeah. That’s him.
-别开太快 -好的 好的
-Don’t go too fast. -O.K., O.K.
保持在这边 那样你不超过他
Stay on this side so you’re not all over him.
我很快就要过了
I’m getting over soon.
变道
Get in the next lane
当我们过交通灯时
When we cross at the light here.
好好好
O.K., O.K., O.K.
太多人了
There are too many people.
我知道 我知道 继续走
I know. I know. Keep going.
他在最多人的地方走
He walks in the most crowded areas.
因为他不想一个人
Well, because he doesn’t want to be alone.
为何 告诉我 告诉我为何
Why? Tell me. Tell me why.
我知道 你告诉我为何
I know. You tell me why.
现在别惹我
Don’t get an attitude with me right now.
解释给我听 因为你知道太多关于他的东西
Explain it to me, ’cause you know so much about him.
告诉我 让我从你那学点东西
Fill me in. Let me learn from you.
好的 当他在人群中走时
All right. When he walks on crowded streets,
他感到安全 就这个原因
he feels safe. That’s why.
就这个原因 谢谢你告诉我
Is that what it is? Thanks for telling me.
行 超过他然后停下来
O.K., go past him and stop.
杰瑞 过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!