Which? The first name or the second name?
破午普 击音金
P-u-p-k-I-n.
人们常常拼错的
It’s often mispronounced and misspelled
原来如此 是的
So that’s why…yes.
是的 杰瑞知道我要打来的
Yes, Jerry knows I’m calling.
他知道是关于什么事的
He knows what it’s about.
当然 当然
Oh, sure. Sure.
明白 明白
I see. I see.
这样 是的 你可以打电♥话♥给我
I see. Yes, you can call me.
我一个半小时之内都在这
I’ll be here for the next hour and a half.
我在办公室内 电♥话♥号♥码是jl5-4321
I’m at my office, and the number is jl5-4321.
行了吧 老哥
Yo. Come on, man.
如果你不介意的话
If you don’t mind,
我在这等一个电♥话♥
I am waiting for a phone call.
只要几分钟的
It will only take a few minutes.
这所有的电♥话♥都不能用
All of these phones don’t work.
我不是用打电♥话♥
I am not making a phone call.
我是在等电♥话♥
I am expecting a phone call.
我告你怎么打电♥话♥
I’ll show you how to make a phone call.
等等 借个光让我打个电♥话♥
Wait. Let me just slide in here and make a call.
让我打这一个电♥话♥
Let me just make a call!
这很重要
Uh, it’s important.
这电♥话♥也不能用
This phone don’t work either.
别这样 别这样
Don’t do that! Don’t do that!
等一下 是的 先生
Hold on a second. Yes, sir?
是的 请接杰瑞·兰福先生
Yes. Jerry Langford, please.
你的名字
Your name, please?
普金 鲁朴·普金
Pupkin. Rupert Pupkin.
鲁朴
Rupert?
普金 破午普 击音金
Pupkin. P-u-p-k-i-n.
人们常常拼错和念错的
People often misspell it and mispronounce it.
这有个叫鲁朴·胖金的
There’s a man here by the name of Rupert Pumpkin.
他想见兰福先生
He wants to see Mr. Langford.
对不起 胖金先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Pumpkin,
兰福先生的秘书没有你的预约纪录
But Mr. Langford’s secretary has no record of your appointment.
什么
Pardon me?
我们没有你的预约纪录
We have no record of your appointment.
我和杰瑞没有正式的预约
I don’t have an official appointment with Jerry,
但他叫我私下打电♥话♥给他
But he did ask me to call him personally.
我就在附近 我想我该上来看看
I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d just stop up.
不知为何我的电♥话♥有点问题
I had trouble calling for some reason.
线路好像有些繁忙
The lines seemed to be busy.
他没有预约
He has no appointment.
兰福先生的秘书想问
Mr. Langford’s secretary wants to know
这是关于什么的
What this is in reference to.
戈朗蒂先生 请进
Mr. Gangetti, go right in.
你好 是的 杰瑞和我
Hello? Yes. Jerry and I
昨晚讨论过我上节目的事
discussed my being on the show last night.
他告诉我打来 是的
He told me to call. Yes.
当然当然
Oh, sure. Sure.
我应该等的
I’m supposed to wait.
那是软木吗
Is that cork?
我不知道是啥
I don’t know what it is.
水滴到你了吗
Is it dripping on you?
不 我只是在看花纹
No. I was looking at the patterns.
你知道啦 软木很吸音
You know, cork is good for sound.
这里安静极了
It’s very quiet in here.
接待处
Reception.
不 在他们来之前你还有一个小时的时间
No. You’ve got an hour before they come in.
不 他开会还没有回来
No. He hasn’t come back from the meeting yet.
-皮金先生 -普金
-Mr. Pipkin? -Pupkin.
抱歉 我是凯瑟·龙 我能为你做点什么
Sorry. I’m Cathy Long. Can I help you?
-你是 -我是伯·汤马斯的助手
-You are? -I’m Bert Thomas’ assistant.
他是我们的制♥作♥总管
He’s our executive producer.
抱歉 我已经和杰瑞本人
Sorry. I’ve already spoken to Jerry directly
谈过关于我上节目的事了
about my being on the show.
他说过和他本人直接谈的
He said to talk to him personally.
你是干什么的
What is it exactly that you do?
-我 说单口相声的 -你在哪儿工作
-I…standup comic. -Where are you working at?
我只是在琢磨些新段子
I’m just working on new material.
你再次开工的时候
As soon as you start working again,
打个电♥话♥来 我们会派人去看看你的节目
call, and we’ll send someone down.
谢谢你来这一趟
Thanks for stopping by.
杰瑞和我把这事过了一遍
Jerry and I went over all this last night.
杰瑞知道你的作品吗
Does Jerry know your work?
是的 我想他不大了解
Yes. I don’t think he does.
你有录音之类的给我听听吗
You have a tape I could listen you?
录音 当然 随你意 没问题
A tape? Oh, naturally. Whatever you’d like. Sure.
路过时顺便留个录音带来
Drop by a tape.
我会的 很明白杰瑞是需要它的
I will. I can see why Jerry would need that.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you, too.
这是正确的处理方式
This is really what’s right.
这很好
This is great.
这是…再见
This is… see you again.
非常高兴和你谈话 再见
Nice talking to you. Goodbye.
鲁朴 鲁朴
Rupert. Hey, Rupert!
我们得谈谈
We’ve got to talk.
昨晚怎么了 杰瑞说什么了
What happened last night? Did Jerry say anything?
-没什么 -他谈到我了吗
-Nothing happened. -Did he talk about me?
没有 他只是谈及我自己
No. He talked about me.
他一定说了我些什么了
He must have said something about me.
没有
Nothing. What could he say
你昨晚在车里那么干之后他还能说什么
After what you did in the car last night?
你一定很喜欢这个
You must be really loving this.
是的 你昨晚真是超级蠢才
Yeah. You were schmucko supremo last night.
我是蠢才 我 你错了 伙计
I’m the schmuck? Me? You’re wrong, buddy!
如果我昨晚没在车内
If I hadn’t gotten in that car last night,
你想和杰瑞交谈
you wouldn’t have had the chance
是一点门都没有 记住
To talk to Jerry. Keep that in mind.
很讽刺的是 我们现正很近杰瑞的房♥子了
Not to be cruel, but we’re near Jerry’s building.
上帝保佑不要让他看见你和我在一起
God forbid he should see me with you
我和杰瑞是真正的朋友 无花无假的
Because Jerry and I have a real relationship, no fantasy world.
经过你昨晚的所为后
After what you did last night,
我不想再看到你了
I don’t want to see you anymore.
没问题 如果你想要这样
Fine! If that’s what you want!
是的 我就想这样
Yes. That’s what I want.
把这个递给他
Just get it to him!
我不会递任何东西给他的 荷塞 没门
I’m not giving him anything. No way, Jose.
你是他好朋友 你递给他吧
You’re so friendly. You give it to him.
我们间交流有问题
We’re having a communication problem.
你这么看
That’s what you call it?
你常吹牛说你和杰瑞如何同心擘饼
You’re always bragging about how you broke bread with Jerry.
递给他
Give it to him.
帮我这一次啦 我以前也帮过你
Just do this for me! I’ve done things for you!
你以前帮过我什么
What have you done for me?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
霍华德·约翰逊那摊
How about howard johnson’s?
我昨晚为你买♥♥咖啡和饭了
I bought you food and coffee night after night!
你疯了 你什么也没给我
You’re crazy. You didn’t get me anything.
-我自己买♥♥的咖啡 -你从来都没买♥♥过东西给我
-I bought my coffee. -You never bought anything!
我帮你那些是钱换不来的
I did things for you that no money can buy.
那我把位置让给你又怎么说
How about when I gave you my spot?
我让你在杰瑞旁边
I let you get right next to Jerry!
我等了八个小时
I waited for eight hours.
你哭着要在杰瑞旁边
You were crying because you wanted next to Jerry.
你让你在他旁边
You got next to him!
我给你我收集的杰瑞精选集
What about giving you my last album
又怎么算
of the best of Jerry!
我甚至没向你要钱
I didn’t even ask you for money,
我甚至付不起房♥租

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!