I suppose you got the letter to him.
没有 我迟些给他
No. I’ll get it later.
什么时候 你才给丢出来
When? You just got thrown out.
我没有给丢出来
I didn’t get thrown out of the building.
我没有给丢出来
Excuse me. I wasn’t getting thrown out of the building.
你老是让人难堪
You’re a constant embarrassment.
他们领我到外面 等等
They walked me outside. Just a moment.
你对付不了最简单的事
You can’t handle the simplest thing.
让我告诉你些事
I’ll tell you something else.
周末我将去杰瑞那里 他邀请了我
I’m going to Jerry’s for the weekend. He invited me.
你知道那么多
That’s how much you know.
我看起来怎么样
Do I look O.K.?
很不错
You look wonderful.
这看起来合适吗
Does this look all right?
不大肯定
That, I’m not sure about,
不过你看起来很好
but you look wonderful.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有什么问题
What’s wrong with it?
我不觉得你需要那样 仅此而已
I don’t think you need it. That’s all.
你不觉得很好吗
You don’t think it looks nice?
不 看起来挺好的
No. It looks wonderful.
你好
Hello.
你好 你肯定是尊龙
Hello. You must be Jonno.
是的
Yes.
我是鲁朴·普金 这是瑞塔·基恩
My name is Rupert Pupkin. This is Rita Keene.
告诉杰瑞我们来了
Let Jerry know that we’re here.
兰福先生叫你来的吗
Mr. Langford ask you to come?
不 我只是觉得我们周末得来看看
Oh, no. We just thought we’d drop in uninvited for the weekend.
多好的风景
Oh, what a view.
蓝包是我的
The blue bag is mine.
但兰福先生不在
But Mr. Langford’s not here.
他去哪了 出去打高尔夫了
Where is he? Out playing golf?
是的
Yes.
我希望他能最终破百
I hope he’s finally going to break 100.
一百
100?
也许你最好回去
Perhaps better you come back.
我们仅仅等等
We’ll just wait.
不过兰福先生不在
But Mr. Langford’s not here.
不 没问题 我们等等
No. That’s O.K. We’ll just wait.
没问题 我们不介意等等
It’s O.K. We don’t mind waiting.
那不可爱吗
Is this lovely?
单人餐桌
The table’s only set for one.
你喜欢吗
How you like it?
我想住在这
I could live here.
兰福先生 抱歉打扰你
Mr. Langford, I’m sorry to disturb you, sir.
出了什么问题 一切都出问题了
Uh, what’s wrong? Everything’s wrong.
这来了对夫妇
There a couple over here.
他的名字叫 胖金
His name is, uh, uh, Pumpkin.
胖金 是的 你记得有个叫胖金的
Pumpkin, yes. Do you know a name Pumpkin?
那么 你没告诉他我们什么时候在这吗
So, didn’t you tell him what time we’d be getting here?
我们没有时间去理清细节
We didn’t have time to iron out the details.
是的 但那男仆见到我们甚至觉得很意外
Yeah, but that butler wasn’t even expecting us.
杰瑞有更重要的事情要去想
Jerry has more important things to think about
比起指挥仆人
than what he’s going to tell his houseboy.
真的 原来如此
Oh, really? Well, excuse me.
他知道一切
He knows everything.
他知道你打高尔夫等等
He knows you’re playing golf and everything.
他想在这过周末
He want to spend a weekend over here.
是的 你最好回来
Yes, and you better come back.
他 他什么都摸摸
He’s, uh, he’s touching everything.
他糟塌了整个房♥子
He’s ruining the house.
我已经有点心痛了
Hey, I’m getting a heart attack already.
这个很出名
Here’s a famous one
世界上最年轻的小丑 芝宝
With the youngest clown in the world–Zippo.
记得雷·查尔斯在杰瑞特辑的这个吗
Remember this one with Ray Charles on Jerry’s special?
-那很有名 -我知道
-That’s famous. -I know.
这是他十二岁时的出名的一个
Here’s a famous one when he was a kid, 12 years old.
有人把这个送来
Someone sent this in.
这是秀的一部分 “我知道你在”单元
It was part of the show… “I knew you when” section.
有人开玩笑地送这个来
Someone sent that in as a joke.
杰瑞在节目里展示给所有人看
Jerry shows it to everyone on the show.
让我们在这有点生趣
Let’s get a little life in this place.
这象个殡仪馆
It’s like a funeral parlor.
瑞塔 你不该那么说
Rita, you should really turn that off.
你不该那么说 那不礼貌
You shouldn’t put that on now. It’s not polite.
想跳一下吗 帅哥
How about a spin, handsome?
我真的不能在房♥子里跳舞
I can’t really dance in the house.
小小乐趣不伤人
A little fun never hurt anybody.
如果杰瑞进来的话
What if Jerry walks in?
他会很高兴我们玩得开心的
He’ll be happy to see us having a good time.
你是他的朋友 他不会介意的
You’re his friend. He won’t mind.
想知道这房♥子其它地方会是什么模样
Wonder what the rest of this place is like.
我想肯定很好
Well, I’m sure it’s very nice.
不 瑞塔 不该上去
Oh, that…no, Rita. I wouldn’t go up there.
瑞塔 瑞塔 瑞塔 我觉得不好
Rita, Rita, Rita, I don’t think it’s a good idea.
瑞塔
Rita.
他们在看我们呢
They’re watching us.
你没有权力上楼
You don’t have the right to go upstairs.
瑞塔 别走
Rita, please don’t go.
你要开门吧
You going to open the goddamn door?
兰福先生
Mr. Langford.
站在那八分钟
Standing out there eight minutes.
门怎么了 天呀
What was with the door? Jesus.
他们去哪儿了
Where are they?
我要叫警♥察♥了
I was going to call the police.
你好 杰瑞 你好 杰瑞 近来可好
Hi, Jerry. Hi, Jerry. How are you?
我们在擦楼梯
We were just freshening up upstairs.
瑞塔 这是杰瑞·兰福
Rita, I want you to meet the Jerry Langford.
杰瑞 这是瑞塔·基恩
Jerry, I want you to meet the Rita Keene.
下来
Come on down.
好女孩 下来
That a girl. Come on down.
很高兴见到你 杰瑞
What’s your pleasure, Jerry?
那儿很热
It’s kind of hot out there.
我想喝点东西
I want something nice to drink.
杰瑞 你要点什么
Jerry, what would you like?
杰瑞
Jerry.
原谅我们 但不是每天
Excuse us for taking the liberty, but it’s not every day
像瑞塔这样的女孩可以见到你这样一位男士
that a girl like rita meets a man like you.
这是你的成功 你又能怎么样呢
This is part of your success. What can you do?
高尔夫打得如何
How was your golf game?
你破百了吗
Did you finally break 100?
我告诉他们你不在
I told them you were not here.
对 他说过
That’s right. He did.
真的 杰瑞他们真的帮了不少
They did, Jerry. They were very helpful.
我们搭早点的火车 一点后就没车了
We took an earlier train because there wasn’t anything until after 1:00.
不管怎么说 我带来了 就在这
Anyway, I brought the work. It’s right here,
一切都准备好了
All ready and set to go.
然后
So…
人呢
Where is everybody?
什么人
What everybody?
人呢 客人 杰瑞
What everybody? The guests, Jer.
说真的 我们有点饿
To tell you the truth, we’re getting a little hungry.
你知道我能叫人逮捕你吗
You know I could have you arrested?
他简直可以让我们进监狱
Ha ha ha. He could have us arrested.
当然 我们无法证明我们属于这里
Of course. There’s no way that we can prove that we belong here.
他有这个点子 真了不起
When he comes up with an idea, he’s terrific.
真的 我从来没那么想过
Really? I never thought of that.
你应该
You should have.
我们可以有个这样的故事
We could set up a story
你邀请你的朋友周末出游
Where you invite your friends out for the weekend
你把他们都丢进监狱里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!