Hey, Jerry. Get over here.
进来 我不是开玩笑的
Get in there. I’m not fooling around.
你干嘛 你疯了吗
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
进来 杰瑞 进来
Get in, Jerry. Get in.
你好 杰瑞
Hi, Jerry.
她将用枪对着你的头
She’s going to hold the gun on your head.
别乱动
Don’t make any false moves.
我不想用暴♥力♥
I’d hate to have to do anything drastic.
如果一切顺利
Now, if everything works out,
你将从这里出去
You should be out of here
最迟十二点半
By the very latest, 12:00, 12:30.
也许一点 一点十五最迟
Oh, maybe 1:00. 1:15 the very latest.
我想要你打电♥话♥给你的制♥作♥人
What I want you to do is call your producer.
打给谁
Call what?
伯·汤马斯 我想要你打电♥话♥给他
Bert Thomas. I want you to call him.
我现在就给你电♥话♥
I’ll give you the phone now.
给他电♥话♥
Get him on the phone,
我会告你怎么说的 行吗
And I’ll tell you exactly what to say, O.K.?
如果你不愿意的话
Now, if you don’t do it,
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
也许会有问题
There could be a problem.
小心你的眼睛 杰瑞
Now watch your eyes, Jerry.
我要把这里拿下来
I’m going to take these off now.
这有点亮 没问题吧
It’s a little bright in here, O.K.?
没问题
O.K.
这是你的吗
Are these yours?
杰瑞 这是你的吗
Jerry, these are yours?
是的
Yeah.
你不介意我来一根吧
Do you mind if I have one?
-不介意 -谢谢
-I don’t mind. -Thank you.
-玛莎 你也来一根 -留根给我
-Masha, do you want one? -Save it for me.
你要一根
You want one?
是的 我想要根 你会留根吗
Yeah, I’d love one, but will you save it?
现在有点不方便
It’s a little inconvenient at the moment.
你要吗
Do you want one?

No.
我迟些再要
I’ll just take one for later, then.
你知道 你没有生气的理由
You know, there’s no reason to get mad about it.
我仅仅想缓和点气氛
I’m just trying to ease the tension.
尽管这有点奇怪
Even though this is a strange situation,
曾经有过友情
there are moments of friendship
曾经分享过
and moments of sharing, or whatever.
好的 来吧
O.K., let’s go.
杰瑞 我说真的
Jerry, I mean business.
去打电♥话♥ 走
Get on the phone. Let’s go.
游戏时间结束了
The fun is over.
来吧 开始吧
Let’s go. Come on.
请接伯·汤马斯 杰瑞·兰福
Bert Thomas, please. Jerry Langford.
怎么了
What happened?
他们挂断了
They hung up.
再打
Call them again.
他们为何挂断
Why did they hang up?
也许以为是恶作剧
Probably thought it was a gag.
我们整天都有见到
We get that all the time.
我觉得很奇怪
Well, I find that strange,
不过很平常
but it’s typical,
因为他们甚至对你那么样
’cause that’s the way they treat even you,
因为我让你知道点秘密
’cause I’ll let you in on a little secret.
他们就是那么对我的
That’s the way they treated me,
看看我们现在的处境
and now look where we are.
伯·汤马斯
Bert Thomas.
奥德 这是杰瑞·兰福
Audrey, this is Jerry Langford.
快叫伯·汤马斯听电♥话♥
Get Bert Thomas on the phone, and quickly.
我今天没空开玩笑 再见
I’m too busy for fun and games today. Goodbye.
你听到我说什么了吗
Did you hear what I said?
这是杰瑞·兰福
This is Jerry Langford.
叫伯·汤马斯听电♥话♥ 这很严肃 快去
Get Bert Thomas. This is serious. Now move it.
为何不是他人
Why don’t we have somebody else?
什么
Like what?
是杰瑞·兰福 他说很紧急
It’s Mr. Langford. He says it’s urgent.
告诉他等会打来 我正忙着
Tell him I’ll call him back. I’m busy.
是个叫马蒂诺的模仿演员
It’s that Martino kid the impressionist.
好的
O.K.
你会照我说的做吗
Will you do what I tell you?
快点
Do it quick.
对不起 汤马斯
I’m sorry, Mr. Thomas.
他坚持要和你谈
He absolutely insists on talking to you.
好吧 我会接的
O.K., I’ll take it.
马蒂诺 你最好…
Martino, you know better than…
伯 我说这是杰瑞
Bert, I said this is Jerry.
杰瑞·兰福 我现在正麻烦着
Jerry Langford, and I’m in deep trouble.
你最好听好了
Now, you’d best pay attention.
是的 我听着
Yeah. I am listening.
你不是这样吧
Would you give me that again?
等等
Now, wait a minute.
我想问你点东西
Um, I want to ask you something.
我们怎么叫我们的副摄影
What do we call our second camera man?
我们叫副摄影海伦·凯勒
We call our second camera man Helen Keller.
他最喜欢的颜色是彩格
His favorite color is plaid.
海伦·凯勒 彩格 什么
Helen Keller, plaid? What is that?
当有人在电♥话♥模仿模仿我的时候
When someone imitates me on the phone,
这是他们知道是我的唯一方法
The only way they know it’s me is by that clue.
如果我不记得这些名字…
And if I didn’t know the name we call him…
不用再说了 明白了
Say no more. I understand.
听着 伯 听清楚了
Now, listen, Bert. Listen carefully.
“有支枪”
“I have a gun…”
“对着我的头”
“at my head.”
“如果有个”
“if a man who identifies himself as…”
“叫他自己’大王’的人”
“the king…”
反了
The card’s upside down.
对不起
Sorry.
“被拒绝作为”
“is not allowed to be the first guest on…”
空了
You got a blank card there.
等等 伯
Hold on, Bert.
我在读提示卡
I’m reading from cue cards.
“今晚节目的首位嘉宾”
“tonight’s show…”
“你将永远见不到”
“you’ll never see me…”
翻回来
Go back.
“活回来”
“alive again.”
这 这不合语法
It…it’s not grammatically correct,
不过我想你明白了
But I think you have the idea.
很清楚 但容我打断一下
It’s clear, but let me break in for a minute.
别干傻事
Don’t you do anything silly.
还好 我还好
O.K., I’m O.K.
我还好 伯 照做
I’m O.K., Bert. Just get it done.
他想要你五点打电♥话♥去
He wants you to call at 5:00.
我会给你私人电♥话♥
I’ll give you the private number,
他们会照你说的做的
And they’ll do whatever you want.
好的 非常好 杰瑞
O.K., that was very good, Jerry.
转过来看看怎么样
Turn around and see how it looks.
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
对不起 领子不大对
I’m sorry. The sleeves aren’t quite right.
你喜欢他穿上去吗
Do you like it on him?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得非常好
I think it looks pretty good.
我猜着做的 出来是这样的
To guess on it, have it turn out like this.
我非常满意
I’m very pleased with it.
颜色很好
The color’s great.
我想他可以更随和些
I like to see him a little more casual for a change.
我喜欢见到他这个模样
This is a look I like to see on him.
别太正经 别太

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!