Like many of the world’s most beautiful women.
我不希望这发生在你身上
I don’t want to see that happening to you.
-这是谁 -伯特·雷诺兹
-Who’s this? -Burt Reynolds.
-这个呢 -梅尔·布鲁克斯 他就是见面笑匠
-This? -Mel Brooks. He’s what you call “on funny.”
其他的都是寻常货
Others are just regular.
那是席德·西泽 他非常出色
Oh, that’s Sid Caesar. He’s remarkable.
我真的很喜欢他 他很不错
I really like him. He’s great.
伍迪·艾伦 好人一个 我的私交
Woody Allen. Nice guy. Personal friend of mine.
他当然是啦
Of course he is.
不 他真的是
Ha ha! No, he is.
那是厄尼·科瓦茨
Oh, that’s Ernie Kovacs.
他棒极了 他是个伟大的喜剧演员 革新家
He was wonderful. He was a…Great comedian, great innovator.
那是巨大的损失
That was a great, great loss.
我猜这里面有些很值钱
I bet some of these are worth money.
是的 特别是这个 拿住
Oh, yeah. Especially this one. Just hold it.
-这是谁 -猜猜看
Who’s this? Well, just take a guess.
看起来像弱智
Looks like “retard.”
字越潦草的 越有名气
The more scribbled the name, the bigger the fame.
也许有道理 鲁朴 但是谁呢
That might be true, Rupert, but who is it?
“R”是第一个字母
“R” is the first letter.
别逗了 鲁朴 是谁呀 我没力气猜了
Come on, Rupert, who is it? I’m tired.
给你点提示
I’ll give you a little hint.
-罗 -罗伯特·雷德福
-Oooo… -Robert Redford.
不对
Ha ha. No. Ha ha ha ha.
不 那是鲁朴·普金
No, no. That’s “Rupert Pupkin.”
鲁朴·普金
Rupert Pupkin.
吃惊吧
I surprised you, didn’t I?
当礼物拿去
Take this as a gift.
好好保管 很快那会是每个人都想要的
Take good care of that. Soon everyone’s going to want one.
鲁朴 你还是没变
Rupert, you have not changed.
你知道我几个小时前撞见谁了吗
Just a couple of hours ago, you know who I was talking to?
-猜 -你的心理医生
-Guess! -Your shrink?
非常好笑
Ha ha! That’s very funny.
不对 是杰瑞·兰福 是的 杰瑞·兰福
No. Jerry langford. That’s right. The Jerry langford.
他给了我首肯 瑞塔 你相信吗
He gave me the go-ahead, Rita. Would you believe it?
你知道吗 不过先别告诉别人
And you know what? Don’t tell anyone yet,
你正面对新的喜剧之王
But you’re looking at the new king of comedy.
为什么不是我
Why not me?
当然 每个人都可以得到他想要的
Why not? A guy can get anything he wants
只要他付出代价
as long as he pays the price.
有什么好笑的 奇事常有
What’s so funny about that? I mean, crazier things have happened.
你不知道上杰瑞的节目代表着什么
You don’t understand what a shot on Langford means.
全国电视的观众
That’s coast-to-coast national tv, a bigger audience
比最伟大的喜剧演员一生见到的还要多
than the greatest comedians used to play to in a whole lifetime.
喜剧圈的免费门票 我自己的喜剧秀
A shot at a free ticket on the comedy circuit. My own comedy show…
鲁朴·普金秀 一切
The Rupert Pupkin Show. Everything!
瑞塔 从那可以走向好莱坞
And all that leads in one direction, Rita…Hollywood.
马里布海滨别♥墅♥
A beach house in Malibu on the ocean.
我们可以买♥♥一套雪莉酒店公♥寓♥
And we’ll keep a suite at the Sherry.
每个都会出人头地的都住那里
Everybody stays there when they make it big.
我们在上面可以喊 “运气不佳吧 潦倒的家伙
Up top so we can shout down, “Hey, tough luck, suckers.
祝你下次好运” 怎么样
Better luck next time.” Come on. What do you say?
听起来很美 鲁朴 祝你好运
It sounds wonderful, Rupert. I wish you the best of luck.
不过天晚了 我得上班了
But it’s getting late, and I’m a working girl.
-我得回家了 -我 我弄不明白你
-I got to go home. -I…I don’t get you!
我 给你出人头地的机会
Here I am, offering you a way out.
瑞塔 每个国王都需要一个王后
Rita. Every king needs a queen.
我希望你是我的
I want you to be mine.
这条街真好 建筑也漂亮
This is a nice street. Nice building.
感谢你的夹克 鲁朴
Thanks for your jacket, Rupert.
上来喝杯咖啡
I guess you’re entitled to come up and have some coffee.
我不想强求 真的
I wouldn’t want to impose, really.
-我知道我能 -你想干嘛
-I know I can… -what do you want?
什么
What?
-你想干嘛 -我想干嘛
-What do you want? -What do I want?
瑞塔 你还不明白吗
Rita, you still don’t understand?
我爱你 我想改变你的生活
I love you. I want to help change your life,
如果你愿意给我机会的话
if you’ll just give me a chance.
如果你我和杰瑞在一起
What if I set something up between me, you, and Jerry?
如果我们今晚一起进晚餐
What if we went out to dinner one night?
不如这样
You know what’s even better?
周末去一夏日别♥墅♥
A summer house for a weekend.
他不会想见我们的
He wouldn’t want to meet me.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
杰瑞非常好人
Jerry is a very nice guy.
他非常非常好人
He’s a very, very nice guy,
而且我们有次很好的交谈
and we had a terrific meeting.
你不应低估了自己
And you shouldn’t sell yourself short.
你太没信心 而你是完美的人
You have too little faith, and you’re a wonderful person.
你不如去睡个好觉
Why don’t you go to sleep and get a good night’s rest?
好吗
O.K.?
好的
O.K.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
马上睡觉
Go to sleep right away.
我告诉你 孩子
I’ll tell you, boy.
你好 丽莎 很高兴见到你
Hiya, Liza. Good seeing you.
-杰罗拉 很高兴见到你 -杰瑞 不用起来
-Jerola. Good seeing you. -Jerry. Don’t get up.
小子 我要告你
Ahh, boy, I’ll tell ya…
每次你旅行归来
Every time you come back from a tour,
总有好多变化 你浑身都是旅行味
something must be in the air. The tour really becomes you.
你看起来年轻了 我都不明白是怎么回事
It’s like you become rejuvenated. I don’t know what it is.
大家认为是不是这样呀
Isn’t that so, everybody?
是不是
Isn’t that so? Hey, hey, there.
确实很不错 很不错 你们看起来很好
Well, that is amazing. It’s amazing. You look wonderful.
我知道 你也很好 杰瑞
And I know. You look wonderful, too, Jerry.
我不会把你漏掉的
I wasn’t leaving you out.
兄弟
Bro? Yeah!
杰瑞 这家伙真棒
Oh, Jerry! I love this guy!
总是妙语连珠
Always coming up with these great lines.
我爱他们 我爱他们 你们真不赖
I love ’em. I love ’em. You’re wonderful.
没有你们我真不知道去干什么
I don’t know what I’d do without you.
鲁朴 车来了 它来早了呢
Rupert! The bus is here! It’s early!
准时一次好吗
Try to be on time for once?
难以置信
I can’t believe this.
我得走了 我得赶车去
I got to go. I got to catch a bus.
杰瑞 保重
Jerry. Take care of yourself.
亲爱的 乖 祝你在里约好运
Baby, be good. Good luck in Rio.
早上好 鲁朴
Good morning, Rupert.
-早上好 -你好
-Good morning. -How are you?
-这是给你的 -工作
-This is for you. -Work.
-几点了 -十点
-What time is it? -It’s 10:00.
十点 我能用下电♥话♥吗
10:00? Could I use the phone for one second?
本地电♥话♥
Is it local?
当然 先拨9 说短点
Sure. Just dial 9 first. Make it short.
你好 请接杰瑞兰福
Hello. Jerry langford, please.
鲁朴·普金
Rupert Pupkin.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 杰瑞在吗
Yes. Uh, is Jerry there, please?
鲁朴·普金 是的
Rupert Pupkin. Yes.
告诉他鲁朴打来的
Just tell him it’s Rupert calling.
他知道是怎么回事的了
He’ll know what it’s about.
是吗
Oh. Oh, he is?
好的 没什么 我自己也在开会
Well, that’s O.K. I’m in a meeting myself.
告诉他我打过来的 好吗 非常感谢
Um, just tell him I called, O.K.? Thank you very much.
我稍后再打来 谢谢 再见
And I’ll call later. Thanks. Bye.
那是杰瑞·兰福吗
Is that the Jerry Langford?
再见 罗伯塔
I’ll see you, Roberta.
再见
Yeah. Bye.
你好 请接杰瑞·兰福 鲁朴·普金
Hello. Jerry langford, please. Rupert pupkin.
是的 鲁朴·普金找杰瑞·兰福
Yes. Rupert Pupkin calling Jerry Langford, please.
哪个 姓还是名

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!