Some of the material is good,
但另一些 比如一些单句笑话
But some of the one-liners, for instance,
不是很有份量
Are not very strong.
换句话说 你不喜欢某些笑话
In other words, you didn’t like some of the jokes.
是的
That’s right.
我能解决这个问题
I can take care of that.
告诉我你不喜欢的那些
Tell me the ones you dislike, and no problem.
那很有帮助
That’s a great help. This is great.
你很有潜力
You have a good potential.
你掌握节奏很好
Your timing was excellent,
不过你应该继续扩充你的表演
But you should keep developing your act.
多去些现场试试
Test it in a few live situations.
那对你有好处
That would be very good for you.
有些俱乐部你该试试
There are clubs you can try.
当你在其中一个工作时 打电♥话♥给我们
When you start working in one of those, call.
我们会派人去看你的 我保证
We’ll send someone to see you. Promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
-不用谢 再见 -谢谢
-You’re welcome. Bye-bye. -Thank you.
能问你个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
当然
Yes.
你和杰瑞谈了吗
Are you speaking for Jerry?
是的
Yes, I am.
他完全同意我们的看法
He has complete faith in our judgment.
我抱歉得这么和你说
I’m sorry to have to say this,
别太再意
And don’t take it personally,
不过我不同意你的看法
But I don’t have faith in your judgment.
我很抱歉你这么看
I’m sorry that you feel that way,
不过我们对此无能为力
But there’s nothing we can do about that.
我再次不同意你
I’m afraid I’ll have to disagree with you again.
那是你的权力 普金先生
Well, that’s your privilege, Mr. Pupkin.
对不起
Would you excuse me?
我还有好多事要做
I have a great many things to do.
龙小姐 杰瑞什么时候会回来
Miss Long, when will Jerry be back?
兰福先生到傍晚前都不会回来的
Mr. Langford won’t be in until very late this afternoon.
当我们说感谢你的光临
We mean what we say
我们毫不含糊
when we thank you for coming,
当你开始工作时 你可以打电♥话♥给我们
and we mean it when we say
我们说到做到
you can call when you start working.
好吗 再见
All right? Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
还有人你想见的吗
Is there anyone else you’d like to see?
不 没什么
No. That’s all right.
我不介意等着
I don’t mind waiting.
你让我想起了一个等了很久的人
Which reminds me about the man who waited so long
他最终忘了自己在等什么
He forgot what he was waiting for.
你不介意在外面等的吧 普金先生
Well, would you mind waiting outside, Mr. Pupnick?
这是接待处 不是等待处
This is a reception area and not a waiting room.
我知道
I understand.
你想要他走
You asked him to leave?
是的 但他不肯
Yeah, but he won’t go.
-他叫什么名字 -鲁朴·胖金
-What’s his name? -Rupert Pumpkin.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
我是雷蒙·维茨 在兰福机构主管安♥全♥部♥门
I’m Raymond Wirtz, in charge of security for the Langford Organization.
请和我们到外面谈谈
Let’s go outside and talk.
这是你的包吗
Is this your bag?
是的 我在等杰瑞
Yes. I’m waiting for Jerry.
-我们得在外面讨论这个问题 -我知道他在等我
-We’ll discuss that outside. -I know he’s expecting me.
听着 我们得在外面讨论这个问题
Listen, we’ll talk about that outside.
请拿着你的包
Please take your bag.
我将顺便解释公♥司♥条例给你听 好吗
I’ll explain company policy to you on the way, O.K.?
我很确信你明白
I’m pretty sure you understand
我们有一些
that we have certain rules here
对公♥司♥平稳运作很关键规章制度 是不是
that are essential to the smooth functioning of our operation, right?
是的
Right.
好的 我只是想说
Right. Good. I can just say…
请听着
Just listen, please.
缺了这些制度
And that without these rules,
我们真的不能做到最好
we really wouldn’t be able to function at our best.
你听懂了吗
You follow my point?
我明白 除了
I get the point except…
请 普夫先生 请
Please, Mr. Puffer, please.
不 你先
No. After you.
你先 先生 请
After you, sir, please.
如果我能和杰瑞先生谈谈
If I could just say that Jerry’s…
听着
Just listen.
我问过龙小姐了
I checked with Miss Long.
你没有预约
You do not have an appointment.
公♥司♥条例是只有获授权人员
Now, company policy is that only authorized personnel
和我们的正式商务伙伴
And those persons with official business with our organization
才允许到我们的厂房♥
are permitted on our premises.
换句话说 你想要我离开这里
In other words, you want me to leave the building?
你递给他了吗
Well, did you get it to him?
什么
What?
你把我的信给他了吗
Did you get my letter to him?
他不在 好吗
He’s not in there, O.K.?
你和他在一起 你就不能帮我个忙
Now that you’re in with him, you can’t do me a favor?
不用了 把信给我
Don’t bother. Just give me the letter.
-他不在 -我看见他进来的
-He wasn’t there. -I saw him go in.
-谁 -杰瑞
-Who? -Jerry.
他在上面 你想见他
He’s up there. Want to see him?
不可能 他们肯定地告诉我他走了
That’s impossible, because they assured me that he was out.
你相信他们
And you believed them?
你真幼稚 我看得出来
You’re so naive. I would expect that from you.
你真嫩 你真傻
You’re so inexperienced. You’re such a chump.
他刚刚才上去
He went up there just now?
当然 上去瞧瞧
Of course. Go back up.
给自己点信心
Assert yourself a little bit.
他刚才才上去
He’s up there right now.
你会告诉杰瑞我来这见他吗
Would you tell Jerry I’m here to see him, please?
对不起 他不在
I’m sorry. He’s not in.
我碰巧知道他在
I happen to know that he is.
对不起 他不在
I’m sorry. He’s not in.
好吧 女士 你使自己有失去工作的危险
O.K., you’re putting your job on the line, lady.
保安
Security…
你也是
You, too.
普金先生 你在干吗
Mr. Pupkin, what are you doing here?
普金先生
Mr. Pupkin.
普金先生
Mr. Pupkin.
雪梨 叫保安听电♥话♥
Shelly, get security on the telephone.
他在那
There he goes.
等等 好的
Aah! Hold on, right.
抓住他的手 抓紧 好的
Grab his other arm. Hold on to him, right.
好的 丢到门外
All right. Right out the door.
好了吧
Come on.
你就是不听
You wouldn’t listen, eh?
杰瑞 杰瑞
Jerry, Jerry!
没人能帮你
Nobody’s going to help you.
你得解释 维茨先生
You’re going to have a lot of explaining to do, Mr. Wirtz.
我警告过你的 苦金
You had your warning, Krupkin.
我的律师会打电♥话♥给你的
My lawyer will be calling you.
确保他说对我的名字
Make sure he gets my name right.
和我们的客人说再见 龙小姐
Say goodbye to our guest, Miss Long.
等杰瑞听到这
Wait till Jerry hears about this.
别担心 我会和杰瑞谈及你的
Don’t worry. I will mention your name to Jerry.
听好了 如果让我们再见到你
Now listen good, because if we see your face again…
我…我明白
I…I understand.
我们将叫警♥察♥
We’re going to call the police.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much. Ha ha.
-好极了 -谢谢
-Terrific. -Thank you.
我想你把信给他了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!