Yes.
您认识布鲁姆先生有好几年时间了吗?
You’ve known Mr. Broome for several years?

No.
如果我告诉您在离婚案中 您丈夫雇佣的
Would it surprise you if I were to tell you that the detective
私♥人♥侦♥探♥就是西德尼·布鲁姆 您会惊讶吗?
hired by your husband in divorce cases was Sidney Broome?
这个你请来做管家
The man who was employed in your house as a butler…
并且在你丈夫的船上
and on your husband yacht as a steward,
工作的男人被谋杀了
and who was subsequently murdered.
– 我反对 – 难道辩护律师想否认…
– I object! – Does the counsel deny that…
反对驳回
Overruled.
难道辩护律师想否认
Does counsel deny that
在离婚案中雇佣
the butler Broome was the detective Broome…
私♥人♥侦♥探♥布鲁姆吗?
used by him in divorce cases?
班尼斯特夫人
Mrs. Bannister,
你想过为什么你的丈夫…
can you think of any reason why your husband would want…
要雇一个离婚案的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
to hire a divorce detective
仅仅是为了保护你吗?
other than to watch you?
– 我反对 – 反对有效
– I object! – Objection sustained.
事实上 你不是和你的丈夫
As a matter of fact. Didn’t you and your husband…
争吵过吗
have an argument about
争吵过吗…因为你迷上了欧哈瑞?
your showing an infatuation for O’Hara?
我们没有
We did not.
事实上被告欧哈瑞曾经向你示爱…
Isn’t it a fact that the defendant, O’Hara, made advances to you?
并且告诉你他已经被你迷住了 是吗?
And told you he was infatuated with you?
他很尊重我
He was very respectful.
大声点 班尼斯特夫人
Speak up, Mrs. Bannister.
他很尊重我
He was very respectful.
我想他喜欢我
And I think he was fond of me.
你说“喜欢”的定义是什么 班尼斯特夫人?
Just what is your definition of “fond, ” Mrs. Bannister?
你和麦克·欧哈瑞
As a matter of fact, you and Michael O’Hara…
曾经接过吻 是吗?
have kissed each other, haven’t you?
确切地说
To name one occasion,
你们被看见在水族馆里…
you were seen in the aquarium of this city…
接吻
kissing each other!
你想否认吗?
Do you deny that?

No.
没有问题了 到你了 班尼斯特先生
No further questions. Your witness, Mr. Bannister.
没有问题
No questions.
国♥务♥院♥拒绝发表意见
The State Department has refused any comment.
这里是旧金山
Here in San Francisco,
“黑爱尔兰人”声名狼籍的欧哈瑞…
the fate of “Black Irish” O’Hara…
正在因为他谋杀
notorious waterfront agitator,
社会名流乔治·格瑞斯比受审…
whose trial for murder of George Grisby…
成为头条新闻 他的命运马上就要决定了
has held the front pages these recent weeks…
陪审团已经商议七个小时了
remains undecided, as the jury, already out seven hours…
还没做出定论 整个“黑爱尔兰人”案子 根据…
has still to return a verdict. The “Black Irish” case, according to…
一般他们要商议多久?
How long do they take usually?
不一定
You can’t ever tell about a jury.
打扰了 法官先生
Excuse me, Your Honour.
什么事?
Yes?
陪审团已经出来了
The jury’s coming out now.
谢谢 麦克纳尔蒂警官
Thank you, Officer McNulty.
顺便问一句…
By the way…
埃尔莎和你说过什么?
what has Elsa been telling you?
或者你认为我不知道她来见过你?
Did you imagine that I didn’t know she’s been coming to see you?
– 她要我相信你 – 但你没有
– She asked me to trust you. – But you don’t.
陪审团已经得出结论了 班尼斯特先生
The jury’s reached its verdict.
为什么?
Why?
因为我知道你希望我被判有罪
Because I know you wanted me to be convicted.
现在做什么都迟了…
Now that it’s too late for you to do anything about it…
我实话告诉你 这是一个我乐意输掉的案子
I might as well tell you, this is one case I’ve enjoyed losing.
我会去死囚房♥里看你 麦克 每天都去
I’m coming to see you in the death house, Michael. Every day.
我们的见面会很有趣
Our little visits will be great fun.
我会要求执行死缓
I’m going to ask for a stay of execution.
我真的希望得到同意
And I really hope it will be granted.
我希望在你被执行死刑之前能活的久点
I want you to live as long as possible before you die.
你说话就象个恶棍 不是吗 班尼斯特先生?
You’re talking kind of tough, aren’t you, Mr. Bannister?
现在我有优势 我知道你马上就要进毒气室了
I’ve got an edge. I know you’re going to the gas chamber.
别这么肯定
Don’t be so sure.
我知道凶手
I know the killer.
我知道谁杀了格瑞斯比
I know who murdered Grisby.
麦克
Michael!
陪审团的各位先生和女士 你们得出结论了吗?
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, have you arrived at a verdict?
– 我们陪审团…- 等等
– We, the jury, have… – Wait a minute!
毒药 是毒药
Poison! Poison pills!
带他去我的办公室
Take him to my chambers!
叫医生
Get that doctor!!
我联♥系♥医生了 他马上就到
I just talked to the doctor. He’s coming.
医生说 让他不停地走
Said to keep him on his feet.
– 我们需要帮助 – 我一个人没法控制人群
– We need help. – I can’t control this crowd by myself.
就我看来
The way I understand it,
如果我们让他不停地走动他就会没事
he’ll be all right if we keep him moving.
快来帮我
I need help in there!
– 如果他睡着了那他就完了 – 完了?
– If he goes to sleep, he’s done for. – Done for? Well!
我需要两个警官
I need at least two of your officers
维持这里的秩序
to control the crowd in my courtroom.
我会去应付记者
I’ll try and get the reporters.
记者 你不准这么做
Reporters? You’ll do no such thing.
– 进来 – 我要亲自见记者
– Come in. – I’ll see the reporters right now!
我们得准备一个声明
We have to prepare a statement.
就这样 让他一直走
That’s it, Manny, keep him walking!
好的 盖洛韦先生
All right, Mr. Galloway.
不要拍照
No pictures, please, now!
跟紧了 我送你们去吃饭
Stay close together now, while I escort you out to dinner.
– 是他 – 我们怎么办?
– Sure, it’s Mike. – What can we do?
我们得好好想想
We’ve got to think of something.
那是另一场审判的陪审团
That’s another jury from another trial across there.
– 请不要在 – 他正和他们一起出来
– Please do not talk about the case… – He’s walking out with them!
陪审团室外谈论案件
outside of the jury room.
法官希望你们
he judge hopes that you will arrive at…
尽快得出结论
a verdict as soon as possible.
那边 跟我来
That way! Come on. There he goes!
天哪 我的窗户
My goodness, my window!
我的棋盘 麦克纳尔蒂 菲什拜因警官
My chessboard! McNulty! Officer Fishbein!
我希望你做个合理的解释
I expect a full report from you.
快从地上爬起来 警官 不要拍照
Get off the floor, Officer! No pictures!
– 发生什么事了? – 喂?
– What happened? – Hello?
那个女人长得那么漂亮 不可能偷珠宝
That woman’s too nice looking to have stolen all that jewellery.
陪审团就应该这么负责 你认为呢?
Jury duty is such a responsibility, don’t you think?
嘿 你 告诉你们不要谈论案子
Hey, you. You were told not to talk about the case.
下不为例 继续走
Now don’t let it happen again. All right, keep moving!
埃尔莎
Elsa!
那边
That way!
你有没有看到一个人过去?
Did you see a man come by?
她在找什么人
She’s looking for someone.
– 一张? – 是的
– One? – Yes.
西方人坐在那?
Where is the Westerner sitting?
– 电♥话♥在哪? – 在后台
– Where is the phone? – Backstage.
– 电♥话♥在哪? – 那边
– Where? – Over there.
– 请找一下李公 – 李公在哪?
– Please connect to Li Gong. – Where is Li Gong?
– 你好 李? – 你好 我是李
– Hello, Li? – Hello. This is Li Gong.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
我会派个人过去帮你
I will send someone over to help you.
为什么你要那样做 麦克?
Why did you do it, Michael?
我没做什么 我没有罪
I didn’t. I’m not guilty.
哦 药片 你是指药片
Oh, the pills, you mean the pills.
我看见你求我吞下它们
I saw you begging me to swallow.
你的眼神祈求我
Begging me with your eyes.
你没让我全吃掉
You didn’t mean for me to take them all.
我留了一些
So I held some back, but not enough.
我吃了太多药片 我有点头晕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!