I’ll be sorry if we make this the last.
但是 听着 这是…
But listen this is…
这是一个要我命的阴谋 是吗?
There’s a plot against my life, correct?
我会被谋杀 那不就是你想说的吗?
I’ll be murdered. That’s the information you’re peddling?
我会被杀掉
I’m going to be killed.
为什么 希德 你认为我不知道这些?所有一切
Why, Sid, don’t you think I know about it? All about it?
别烦我了
Now, leave me alone.
我想要 享受一下
I want to enjoy myself.
麦克
Michael.
我发现布鲁姆的真实身份了
I found out about Broome.
麦克 我告诉过你 他不是船员
Michael, I tried to tell you. He isn’t a steward.
– 他确实不是个好船员 – 他是侦探
– He isn’t a good one. – He’s a detective. Michael
我丈夫雇他来监视我
My husband hires him to watch me.
所以我永远无法跟他离婚
He wants to fix it so I’ll never divorce him.
– 而他可以跟你离婚 – 我身无分文
– So he can divorce you? – I haven’t a cent.
他想要断绝我的经济来源
He wants to cut me off without a cent.
钱对你那么重要吗?
Does that matter? It shouldn’t.
我告诉你 甜心 你不了解这世界上的一些事情
I told you, sweet, you don’t know anything about the world.
那在我所受的教育中倒是没听说过
Well, lately, I’ve been rounding out my education.
我已经跟你说过很多次了 亚瑟
I’ll say this much for you, Arthur,
当你野餐时就痛快地享用
when you give a picnic, it’s a picnic.
– 再来一杯?亚瑟? – 再来一杯
– Time for another, Arthur? – Time for another.
– 你知道吗?麦克仍然坚持…- 什么?
– You know what? Michael still insists… – What?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我说 什么?
I said, what?
麦克还是坚持要走
Michael still insists on quitting.
– 干嘛不走? – 哦 不
– Why shouldn’t he? – Oh. No!
我认为亚瑟应该想办法把他留下来
I think Arthur ought to try and make him stay.
如果他想走 那就让他走吧
If he wants to go, let him.
哦 亲爱的 但乔治喜欢他在身边
But George likes to have him around, lover.
麦克身高体壮
Michael’s so big and strong.
是你不错的保镖
He makes a good bodyguard for you.
你是这么说的吧 乔治?
Isn’t that what you said, George?
– 我不需要别人保护 – 没错
– I don’t need one. – That’s right.
– 这么高大威武的小伙子也不要? – 不要再喝啦
– Not even a big strong bodyguard? – Don’t make another drink.
– 一口爱尔兰腔? – 他受够了
– With an Irish brogue? – He’s had enough.
乔治认为麦克对你有意思
You know George thinks Michael’s fallen for you.
这样我可不太开心 乔治希望…
And that makes me unhappy, George hopes.
但这一次乔治又错了
But George is wrong again.
亚瑟…对于他们 我可是什么都没有说
Now, Arthur, I didn’t say anything about Michael and Elsa.
再给我倒一杯 乔治
Make me another drink, George.
哦 又一个跟格瑞斯比一样的家伙 天啊
Another Grisby special coming up.
你知道吗 乔治 你真是个傻瓜
You know, you’re a stupid fool, George.
你应该知道的 我根本就不在乎
You ought to realise, I don’t mind it a bit…
麦克是否爱上了我老婆
if Michael’s in love with my wife.
他很年轻 她也很年轻
He’s young. She’s young.
他很强壮
He’s strong.
她美艳动人
She’s beautiful.
亲爱的 坐下
Sit down, darling.
你的幽默感去哪了?
Where’s your sense of humour?
我不想听你在这胡说八道
I don’t have to listen to you talk like that.
哦 亲爱的 你必须听我说
Yes, you do, Lover.
好啦 亚瑟…你就让埃尔莎走吧
Now, Arthur, you leave Elsa alone.
让我想想…
Come to think of it…
麦克为什么不想做了?
why doesn’t Michael want to work for us?
他为什么要帮我们工作?
Why should he?
为什么会有人想要跟我们在一起?
Why should anyone want to live around us?
你为什么不拿出点勇气来?
Where’s his sense of adventure?
布鲁姆
Broome!
先生 对不起 他正在吃饭
Excuse me, sir. He’s over there eating.
叫麦克过来
Tell Michael to step over here for a moment.
好的
Aye, sir.
嗨 麦克
Hey, Mike.
班尼斯特先生几个人在那边 他们想见你
They want to see you over there, Mr. Bannister and them.
你好 麦克
Well, Michael.
有什么事吗 班尼斯特先生?
Well, Mr. Bannister.
我老婆没有幽默感
My wife’s lost her sense of humour.
而你 麦克 你没有一点冒险精神
Michael. You’ve lost your sense of adventure.
坐下喝一杯吧
Sit down. Have a drink.
乔治 给他倒杯酒 不要这么惊讶嘛
Give him a drink, George, and don’t look so shocked.
麦克也许不是高贵家族出身 但现在
Michael may not be in the social register, but then…
你也差不多…
neither are you, anymore.
你们就是这样寻开心的吗?
Is this what you do for amusement in the evenings:
坐在一起喝酒 彼此揭短?
Sit around toasting marshmallows and call each other names?
如果你真的愿意我加入这个游戏 我乐意奉陪
Sure, if you’re so anxious for me to join the game, I’d be glad to.
我刚好有些对你的看法 个人看法
I can think of a few names I’d like to be calling you, myself.
哦 麦克 这不公平
But, Michael, that isn’t fair.
你输定啦
You’re bound to lose the contest.
我们不会让你如愿的
We’ll have to give you a handicap, Michael.
例如 如果你真的要发表对我的看法
You should know what George knows about me…
你应该像乔治一样了解我
for instance, if you really want to call me names.
麦克 如果你觉得乔治说的故事很有趣
And, Michael, if you think George’s story is interesting…
你该听一听 埃尔莎是怎样
you ought to hear the one about how Elsa…
成为我太太的
got to be my wife.
你要我告诉他
Do you want me to tell him
你抓到我什么小辫子了吗?亚瑟?
what you’ve got on me, Arthur?
你知道吗?有一次 在巴西东岸
You know, once, off the hump of Brazil…
我看见大海被血染成黑色
I saw the ocean so darkened with blood, it was black…
夕阳的余晖渐渐散去
and the sun fainting away over the lip of the sky.
我们的船已进入福塔雷萨港
We put in at Fortaleza…
一些人迫不及待的跑出去钓鱼
and a few of us had lines out for a bit of idle fishing.
我第一个钓到
It was me who had the first strike.
这是一条鲨鱼
A shark it was,
紧接着 又出现了另一条 又一条…
and then there was another, and another shark again…
到处都是 这是一个鲨鱼的海洋…
till all about the sea was made of sharks…
鲨鱼越来越多 根本看不到水面
and more sharks still, and no water at all.
我钓的那条鲨鱼从鱼钩挣脱下来
My shark had torn himself from the hook…
它的伤口流着血
and the scent,
也许是闻到了气味或是由于伤口的缘故
or maybe the stain it was, and him bleeding his life away…
其他的鲨鱼像发了疯一般扑过来
drove the rest of them mad.
接下来就是彼此互相撕咬
Then the beasts took to eating each other.
就这样 在一片混乱之中 他们自相残杀
In their frenzy, they ate at themselves.
你能感觉到 戮杀的残暴像风一样刺痛你的眼睛
You could feel the lust of murder, like a wind stinging your eyes…
你能嗅到海面上弥漫着死亡的气息
and you could smell the death reeking up out of the sea.
我从没见过比这更血腥的事
I never saw anything worse,
一直到今晚这次野餐为止
until this little picnic tonight.
你知道 最后 这群疯狂的鲨鱼
And do you know, there wasn’t one of them sharks…
无一幸存
in the whole crazy pack that survived.
我走了
I’ll be leaving you now.
乔治 这是第一次 有人能看透你
George, that’s the first time anyone ever thought enough…
并且称你为鲨鱼
of you to call you a shark.
如果你是个好律师 这算是恭维你了
If you were a good lawyer, you’d be flattered.
– 班尼斯特太太在哪里? – 我不知道
– Where’s Mrs. Bannister? – I’m sure I don’t know, sir.
她喜欢阿卡普尔科 她喜欢呆在这里
She adores it here in Acapulco.
我也喜欢这儿
So do I, but…
古色古香 不过我们何时能回旧金山呢?
It’s nice and quaint, but I want to go back to Frisco.
要跟我散散步吗 伙计?
Mind walking with me, fella?
我知道很多好地方 相信你一定会喜欢
I know all the best places. You might enjoy it.
我想给你一份计划
I want to make you a proposition.
真美
Beautiful, isn’t it?
– 你是指海滩还是游客? – 所有这一切
– The beach, you mean, or the tourists? – Everything.
毫无疑问 大自然拥有迷人的面孔
There’s a fair face to the land, surely.
但在这神圣的面孔后面
But you can’t hide
可能会隐藏着饥饿和罪恶
the hunger and guilt.
一个美妙而充满罪恶的世界
It’s a bright, guilty world.
亲爱的 我当然愿为你效劳
Darling, of course you pay me.
你在想什么 麦克?
What’s your guess, Michael?
想象世界末日即将来临吗?
Think the world’s coming to an end?
这个世界既然有开始
There was a start to the world sometime,
那就有结束的时候
so I guess there’ll be a stop.
– 这一天不远了 – 嗯?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!