Wait a minute. You mean, without you,
阿尔弗雷德可能就
Alfred would have been
已经死了
street meat?
蝙蝠侠 相信我们
Batman, trust us.
我们是可以的
We can do this.
是的 我看过《忍♥者大扑杀》 忍♥者什么
Yeah. I know Gymkata. Sorry, what’s that?
是一种类似体操的武术
It’s a gymnastics-based martial art.
我完全可以打败这些80年代的怪物
I can punch those ’80s monsters off the plane.
好吧
Uh… Okay.
有几个怪物在后面
PUTER: Multiple bogeys on our six.
先生 我把他们从后面赶下去
Sir, I’ll get them off our back.
我以前是皇家空军射击员
I was a tail gunner for the Royal Air Force.
准备就绪 先生
Locked and loaded, sir!
好的 太好了
Good. Love that!
我有个主意 我们要改变航向
I got an idea. We’re gonna change course.
我要你直接飞到那个火焰眼球上
I want you to fly straight into that flaming eyeball.
什么 芭芭拉 相信我
What? Barbara, trust me.
好的 我们出发吧
All right. Let’s do this.
前方有一只巨大海怪
We got a giant sea monster, 12 o’clock!
收到
Got it.
我们引起了它的注意 他要攻击我们了
We’ve got his attention. He’s tracking us.
就要抓到你了
I’ve got you now.
去死吧
Eat dirt!
看我的吧 你这个邪恶的蠢货
Bob’s your uncle, you ruddy duff cobblers!
好的芭芭拉 就这样
Okay, Babs, this is it.
直接飞进那只眼睛 等我的口令
Fly us straight into that eye, and wait for my signal.
现在行了吗
Can it come now?
你现在能说口令了吗
Can we make the signal thing happen?
快到了
Almost there.
快到了
Almost there!
开火 快到了
Fire! BATMAN: Almost there!
马上就要打中我们了
That fire’s coming in hot!
来啦 来啦 来啦
Hot, hot, hot!
快点儿 芭芭拉 向上飞
Now! Barbara, dive bomb!
我的眼睛
My eye!
索伦
JOKER: Sauron!
错误 无信♥号♥♥
什么都没看到
Nothing to see.
我们成功了 伙计们 太棒了
Yes! That was so rad! We did it, everyone!
团队 好样的
That was so great! Go team!
来吧 我们来庆祝一下
Come on, let’s hear it for us!
真是难以置信
That was incredible!
我感觉非常兴奋
I felt so jazzed!
我才是兴奋
I say “jazzed”!
我必须承认 蝙蝠侠 你干得很棒
I gotta give it to you, Batman. That was awesome.
你也很棒 谢谢
Ha! And you were awesome. Thanks.
你也很棒 我喜欢被人夸
And you were awesome. I love compliments!
你也很棒 出乎意料
And you were awesome, and I was amazing.
我不想把这件事都当成我的功劳
I’m not trying to make it about myself, obviously.
我只是想每个人都能得到了鼓励
But I just wanna make sure that everyone gets a pat on the back.
因为这感觉太棒了 确实很棒
Because it feels good. It does feel good.
你的主意很好 你的主意很好
You had a good idea, you had a good idea,
你的主意也很好 我的主意也非常好
and you had a good idea, and I had a great idea.
从整体上来看我要给你们加
You know what, I think that collectively, I’m gonna add…
一分
…one.
真的吗
No way! Yes!
感觉非常好吧
Man, that feels good.
史上最佳队伍
Best team ever!
每个人都靠近在一起
Let’s take a photo! All right, everyone, squeeze together.
等一下
Hang on a second.
快点儿过来 我要去锻炼一下
Nice and close! I gotta get my pump on.
很有用 大家都好了吗
It’s worth it. Okay, everybody in?
这些腹肌可不是白来的
BATMAN: These abs are no fluke.
大家一起说 “蝙蝠侠一家”
Everyone say, “Bat Family!”
蝙蝠侠一家
ALL: Bat Family!
一起来看看
Ooh, let’s take a look!
真不错
BARBARA: Look at that!
非常好
Splendid. Wow.
拍出来的效果真好
Didn’t it turn out great?
嘿 伙计们 这是我第一张全家福
Hey, guys! It’s my first family photo!
嘿 蝙蝠爸爸
Hey, Bat-Dad. Oh!
你干什么
Whoa. What are you doing?
我只是想给你一个大大的拥抱
I’m trying to give you a big, old H-U-G.
好吧 只是
Okay, just…
蝙蝠侠 你没事吧
Batman, are you okay?
是的 当然我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
我们是一个欢乐的大集体
We are just one big happy
一起做了一件了不起的事情
fraternity of people who did an awesome job together.
我想不出更好的方法形容了
I can’t think of any other way to put that.
酷 好了 伙计们 听好
Cool. So, guys, listen up!
把传送仪从小丑身边抢走
Taking the Projector from the Joker
是我们当前最危险的任务
is gonna be our most dangerous mission yet.
这是家庭战斗任务 是的
A family battle mission! Right.
从疾驰者里找出一切能用的东西 仔细找找
Salvage what you can out of the Scuttler, and maybe root around,
看看能不能找到维他命水什么的 然后出发
see if you can find a few Vitamin waters or something, and then we’ll head out.
马上 先生 做什么都行 老爸
Right away, sir. Anything for you, Padre.
我想我需要一双雪地鞋
I think I’ll need snowshoes.
我觉得你不需要雪地鞋 拿手电筒吧
Yeah, I don’t think you’ll need snowshoes, but could you grab that flashlight?
蝙蝠侠 老爸
Batman? Padre?
少爷
Sir?
你在干什么 嘿 蝙蝠侠
What are you doing? Hey, Batman.
拜托 等一下
Please, wait!
计算机
BATMAN: ‘Puter.
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
我现在正在设置坐标
I’m locking in some coordinates now.
把疾驰者带到哥谭市
Take the Scuttler to the taco stand
和布鲁德海文市交界处的卷饼摊
on the border of Gotham City and Blüdhaven.

ALL: No!
你要给他们买♥♥几个墨西哥卷饼
I want you to get these guys a couple of chimichangas
和三份饮料 先生
and three Jarritos. Sir!
把他们留在那儿 等哥谭市的攻击完全结束
And then keep them there until this whole attack on Gotham City blows over.
蝙蝠爸爸 求你了 别这样做
Padre, please. Don’t do this!
蝙蝠侠 你需要我们
Batman, you need us!
我要告诉你们多少次
How many times I gotta tell you?
我一向独来独往
Batman works alone.
我们必须在一起
No, we have to stick together.
拜托
Please.
疾驰者快出发 走
Now go on, Scuttler. Go!
走 马上离开这里 蝙蝠侠
Go! Just get outta here. ALFRED: Batman.
老爸 快走
ROBIN: Padre! Get moving!
求你了
ROBIN: Please!
快走
Just go.
蝙蝠侠 拜托 等一下
Batman! Please, wait!
疾驰者 出发
Scuttler, move out!
你的决定是错误的
You’re doing the wrong thing!
听我说 不要这样做 少爷 拜托
Listen to me! Don’t do this! Sir, please. Sir!

ROBIN: No!
扫描入侵者 扫描入侵者
Scanning for intruders. Scanning for intruders.
扫描入侵者
Scanning for intruders.
嗨 蝙蝠
JOKER: Hi, Bats.
你居然把蝙
What have you done to my…
布鲁斯·韦恩的房♥子改成这样
Bruce Wayne’s house?
你最好希望他是个好人 不会因此发疯
You’d better hope he’s a cool guy and doesn’t go crazy.
你的那些朋友都哪儿去了
What happened to all your friends?
我不需要朋友 我不需要任何人就能阻止你
I don’t need friends. I don’t need anyone to stop you.
你能确定吗
JOKER: Are you sure about that?
照照镜子吧 蝙蝠侠
Look in the mirror, Batman.
看到你和你那些家人一样的朋友在一起
When I saw you working with your friend-family,
我还以为你已经变了
I actually thought you’d changed.
但是 没有
But, no.
你把他们推开了
You pushed them away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!