I like to fight around.
好吧 你跟其他人斗我没意见
Okay, look, I’m fine with you fighting other people
只要你高兴就好 但是我们俩的关系可不一般呀
if you wanna do that, but what we have is special.
所以如果有人问你
So, when people ask you
“谁是你的头号♥对手” 你得说
“Who’s your number one bad guy?” you say…
超人
Superman.
你真的觉得我们之间的关系一般般
Are you seriously saying that there is nothing,
就没什么特别的吗
nothing special about our relationship?
这么说吧 你这只丑小丫
Let me tell you something, J-bird.
蝙蝠侠不会跟任何人有任何关系 什么
Batman doesn’t do ‘ships. What?
在我的字典里没有关系
As in “relationships.”
也不会有我们
There is no “us.”
你跟我什么关系都没有
Batman and Joker are not a thing.
我不需要你
I don’t need you.
我也不需要任何人
I don’t need anyone.
你对我没有任何意义
You mean nothing to me.
其他人也一样
No one does.
特级丑丑弹 倒计时
赞啦 蝙蝠侠
Hurray! Batman!
你成功了
You did it!
不必客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 不客气
Thank you, Batman. Oh, my pleasure.
蝙蝠侠 我们爱你
Batman, we love you!
谢谢 我真的是受宠若惊
Thank you! I’m blushing super hard under the mask.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 不客气
Grazie, Batman! Prego.
蝙蝠侠 你是最棒的 不敢当
You’re the best, Batman! Oh, I’m humble.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 这是我应该做的 谢谢
Thanks, Batman! I’m super modest about it. Thank you.
蝙蝠侠 你最棒 多谢 多谢
Batman, you’re the greatest! Oh, pray hands, pray hands.
感谢你拯救了城市 不必客气
Thanks for saving the city! You’re welcome.
蝙蝠侠 我爱你胜过爱我的孩子
Batman, I love you more than my kids!
我也是 朋友
So do I, guy!
♪ 保持这种感觉 让我继续下去♪
你是我们的大英雄 蝙蝠侠
You’re our hero, Batman!
我喜欢这种生活
I love my life.
计算机
Computer.
请讲
Go ahead.
孤儿院是在附近吗 是的
Are we near the orphanage? Yes.
太好了 我要给孩子们制♥造♥一点惊喜
Great. Let’s turn those frowns upside down.
孤儿院
好像是蝙蝠战车的声音
That sounds like the Batmobile.
♪保持这种感觉 让我继续下去♪
天啊
No way!
嘿 伙伴们 看谁来了
Hey, orphans! Look who’s here!
蝙蝠侠
It’s Batman!
嘿 孩子们 你们谁想玩礼品枪
Hey, kids. Who wants a shot from the merch gun?
我 我 我 很好
I do, I do, I do! Great!
咔砰 我得到一个饭盒
Kaboom! I got a lunchbox!
咔砰 我得到一个鸭嘴杯
Kaboom! I got a sippy cup!
咔砰 我得到一个蝙蝠镖
Kaboom! I got a Batarang!
其他人的礼物是蝙蝠钞票
And the rest of you get Bat Bucks.
咔砰
Kaboom!
孩子们记住 如果你想和蝙蝠侠一样
Remember, kids, if you want to be like Batman,
那就练好身体 拜拜
take care of your abs. Batman out!
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠
Batman! Batman! Batman!
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 我的大英雄
Thanks, Batman. You’re my hero!
♪ 保持这种感觉 ♪
♪ 让我继续下去 ♪
♪ 永远 永远 永远 ♪
♪ 保持这种感觉 ♪
♪ 与你并驾齐驱 ♪
♪ 永远 永远 永远 ♪
韦恩岛 韦恩庄园
♪ 保持这种感觉 ♪
♪ 让我继续下去 ♪
请说出密♥码♥
What is the password?
钢铁侠弱爆了
Iron Man sucks.
谢谢
Thank you.
当蝙蝠侠的感觉肯定很棒
It must be great to be Batman.
他回家后应该会
I can only imagine he is going home right now
开一整晚的派对
to party the night away,
身边围绕着无数好友和美女网球运动员
surrounded by scores of friends and lady tennis players.
嘿 计算机
Hey, Computer.
我回来了
I’m home.
欢迎回家 先生
PUTER: Welcome home, sir.
正在启动蝙蝠洞操作系统
Initializing Batcave operating system.
计算机
Hey, ‘Puter.
怎么了 蝙蝠侠
What’s up, Batman?
把这枚炸♥弹♥收藏起来
Put this bomb in the museum.
好的 先生
Certainly, sir.
蝙蝠侠的战利品陈列室
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. No worries.
您有四封邮件
You have four pieces of mail.
都是些什么
Great, what’d I get?
本周的《省钱一族》杂♥志♥
You have this week’s Pennysaver,
两份账单还有一张家庭用品店的优♥惠♥券
two bills, and a coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond.
优♥惠♥券两周后过期
It expires in two weeks.
不过我听说过期的优♥惠♥券在有些商店还可以使用
But I’ve heard that some stores will honor them past the expiry date.
知道了
Copy that.
另外阿尔弗雷德正在17楼 第5间主卧的第2个浴室里
Also, Alfred is on the 17th floor, grouting tiles in the second bathroom
给瓷砖勾缝
of the fifth master bedroom.
需要我告诉他您回家了吗
Do you want me to tell Alfred you’re home?
不用了 计算机 谢谢你的汇报
No, that’s cool, Computer. Thanks for the update.
我该去吃晚饭了
I should probably have some dinner.
阿尔弗雷德在冰箱里给您留了焗龙虾
Alfred left your lobster thermidor in the fridge.
那可是我的最爱
Oh, that’s my favorite.
我都等不及了
I can’t wait.
应该是两分钟 真够笨的
Oh, not 20 minutes. Stupid.
无信♥号♥♥ 未检测到设备
不是这个
Oh, wait.
到底哪个是
There, which one is, uh…
你让我完美
You complete me.
别再说了 我第一次见到你就爱上你了
Shut up. You had me at hello.
真不错
Love it!
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.

I, uh…
我又一次拯救了这座城市
I saved the city again today.
真希望你们能看到
I wish you could have seen me.
你们肯定会为我骄傲的
I think you would have been really proud.
你在这儿啊 看招
There you are!
阿尔弗雷德 真对不起
Oh! Alfred! I am so sorry.
我的条件反射太迅速了
I have incredible reflexes.
不 都是我的错 少爷
No, it’s all my fault, sir.
是我不该那样悄悄地靠近你
I should have known better than to sneak up on you like that.
我刚才太入神了 你也知道
Sorry, I was just lost in thought, and as you know,
一看到这些照片 我就会想起很多事情
when I’m in there, I’m in deep.
你怎么又在看家人的老照片
Were you looking at the old family pictures again?
你说什么 我在看老
At the what? The old family…
好吧 我明白你的意思了
Oh, yes! I see what you mean.
你指的是 这帮老朋友
Look at that! The old gang.
不 我没看
Yeah. No, I wasn’t.
好吧
I see.
少爷 请你不要介意 其实我有点儿担心你
Sir, if you don’t mind my saying, I’m a little concerned.
我发现你在2016 2012 2008 2005
I’ve seen you go through similar phases in 2016 and 2012 and 2008 and 2005
1997 1995 1992 和1989年都经历了类似的时期
and 1997 and 1995 and 1992 and 1989
最奇怪的那段是在1966年
and that weird one in 1966.
你有没有想跟我聊聊你现在的感受
Do you want to talk about how you’re feeling right now?
我从不谈感受 阿尔弗雷德
I don’t talk about feelings, Alfred.
我也没有什么感受 从来没有
I don’t have any, I’ve never seen one.
我是个昼伏夜出打击犯罪的义务警员
I’m a night-stalking, crime-fighting vigilante,
也是个重金属说唱音乐发烧友
and a heavy metal rapping machine.
我不会有任何情绪 除了愤怒
I don’t feel anything emotionally, except for rage.
一年365天 无时无刻在愤怒
24/7, 365, at a million percent.
如果你觉得这背后还藏着什么 那你肯定是疯了
And if you think that there’s something behind that, then you’re crazy.
晚安 阿尔弗雷德
Good night, Alfred.
少爷 现在是早上
Sir, it’s morning.
布鲁斯少爷 你真的是生活在孤岛之上
Master Bruce, you live on an island, figuratively and literally.
是啊 我喜欢这样
Yeah. I love it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!