Together, we’re gonna punch these guys so hard,
打得哇哇乱叫吧
words describing the impact
让他们的叫声都变成空中的文字
are gonna spontaneously materialize out of thin air.
击掌
High five!
不要到处跑 你这个麻瓜
Stop moving around, you Muggles.
好了 伙计们 我们去打败他
All right, team, let’s shut him down.
欧卡 该你上了 宝贝儿
Orca! You’re up, baby!
想见识一下真正的魔法吗
You wanna see a magic trick?
看我是怎么让你消失的
I’m gonna make you disappear.
腾空飞起
Wingardium Levio… Me-yoink!
腾空飞起 闭嘴
Wingardium Levio… Shut up!

No!
欢迎回到幽灵区 坏蛋
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy!
气死我了
Fudgecake!
我们走 蝙蝠队
BARBARA: Whoo! Here we go, Bat Team!
蝙蝠侠 抓住
Batman, think fast!
欢迎回到幽灵区 坏蛋
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy!
罗宾 跟上
Robin, go long.
接得好
Nice grab. Yeah!
我的天 太好了
PHYLLIS: Oh, my gosh. Yes!
给你 爷爷
Here you go, Grandpa.
嘿 蝙蝠侠
Hey, Batman!
放开我老爸
Get off my padre!
驱鲨剂还是有点儿用处的
It wasn’t useless after all.
搞定它 蝙蝠女
End this, Batgirl!
再见了 鲨鱼
Adiós, shark.
好了 一会儿见 伙计们 我要过去拆除那个
Okay, BRB, guys. I’m gonna go defuse that…
今天就是哥谭市的末日
This is the end of Gotham City!
一切都不出我所料 我们完蛋了
As I predicted, we’re doomed!
哥谭市紧急广播系统
我们不会完蛋的 我来解决
We’re not doomed. I got this.
所有人都抓住我
Everyone, grab on to me.
抓住了
Gotcha.
来啊 伙计们 不能让我们的城市就这么毁灭
Come on, guys. We need to hold this city together.
蝙蝠绳 不
Batrope, no!
大家快跑
Everybody, run!
不 我们必须团结起来
No! We have to stick together.
对吧 蝙蝠侠
Right, Batman?
我们要动动脑筋
We need to use our heads!
或许我们可以一起建个东西
Maybe we should build something together.
动脑筋 团结起来
Heads. Stick together.
建个东西 团结
Build something. Together.
建 团结 团结
Build. Together. Together.
我们要一起建个什么东西
ROBIN: We should build something together.
我知道了
I got it.
你说得对 芭芭拉 我们要团结起来
You’re right, Babs. We need to stick together.
真的团结起来
Literally.
罗宾 快 过来接上
Robin, quick. Give me a boost.
好的 老爸
On it, Padre.
我们要动动脑筋 团结起来
We’re gonna stick together, using our heads,
我们最好的武器
and the most powerful weapon of all.
就是强壮的腹肌 伙计们 开始吧
Shredded abs. Let’s do this.
是啊 我们开始吧
Meow, meow. ALL: Yeah, let’s do this.
准备好了吗 没问题
Ready? Here we go.
撑得住吗 阿尔弗雷德
You got this, Alfred?
没问题 少爷 我有钢铁般的腹肌
Yes, sir. Abs of steel.
很好 现在弯下腰
Great! Now you bend,
我会抓住另一边
and I’ll grab the other side!

No!
蝙蝠侠 怎么回事 你没事吧
MAN: Batman, what’s going on? ROBIN: Are you okay?
抓住你了
CLAYFACE: I’ve got you.
小丑
Joker!
拜托 帮帮我们
Please, help us!
不 我才不会帮你
No! I’m not gonna help you.
只有毁了哥谭市 我才能证明
At least if this city is destroyed, I’ll die knowing
我是你最大的敌人
I’m your greatest enemy!
就算死 我也要证明这一点
I’m gonna have to die to know it.
闭嘴 小丑 如果没了哥谭市
Shut up, Joker! If there’s no Gotham,
我们就没地方斗了
then I’ll never get to fight you again.
什么
What?
因为你我才会每天下午4点起床健身
You’re the reason why I get up at 4:00 in the afternoon
一直练到反胃
and pump iron until my chest is positively sick.
因为你 我才放弃了
You’re the reason I’ve given up
与俄♥罗♥斯♥芭蕾舞演员和时装模特约会的机会
a life spent with Russian ballerinas and lady activewear models.
而且 如果不是你
And if it wasn’t for you,
我也不会知道 我根本就离不开这里的每一个人
I never would have learned how connected I am with all these people.
包括你
And you.
所以你拯救了哥谭市
So if you help me save Gotham,
就等于拯救了我们两个人
you’ll help me save us.
你说我们
You just said “us.”
是的 蝙蝠侠和小丑
Yeah. Batman and the Joker.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
你说得有道理
You had me at shut up.
你的腹肌怎么样 伙计
How are your abs, bro?
肥肉有点儿多 肌肉不太多 怎么了
Too much flab, not enough ab. Why?
我需要你用尽全力
Because I need you to crunch them.
哥谭市民
Citizens of Gotham,
我们需要大家一起努力 把这座城市合到一起
we need all of you to join us and help bring this city back together.
太棒了 我要跟你说实话
I’m just gonna come right out and say it.
我恨你 小丑
I hate you, Joker.
我也恨你 我更恨你
I hate you, too. I hate you more.
我最恨你了
I hate you the most.
我永远恨你
I hate you forever.
太好了
Splendid!
我们成功了 各位
We did it, everyone!
真叫人开心啊
BANE: Bane is feeling warm and fuzzy.
老爸
Padre,
你要去哪儿
where are you going?
我要遵守承诺
I made a promise.
现在我该回幽灵区了
I gotta go back to the Phantom Zone.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid.
老爸 不要
Padre, please.
不要叫我老爸
Don’t call me Padre.
好吧
Okay.
叫我
Call me…
一号♥兼二号♥老爸
Dads.
我的两个爸爸是同一个人
My two dads are the same dad.
可他们都要走了
But they’re both leaving.
我会没事的 孩子
It’s gonna be okay, kid.
有时候失去亲人也是人生必经的过程
Sometimes, losing people is part of life.
但你对他们的爱并不会就此结束
But that doesn’t mean you stop letting them in.
这是几个非常智慧的人教我的
Some very wise people taught me that.
我敬爱的长辈
My father figure.
我的理想搭档
My platonic coworker buddy,
她是个女孩 但我们只是朋友
who’s a girl, but just a friend.
还有你
And you.
我的伊欧
Mi hijo.
这是西班牙语的
It’s Spanish
“儿子”
for “son.”
他们是我的家人
This is my family,
也是你的家人
but it’s your family, too.
你有刀吗
Do you have a knife?
干嘛
Why?
总得有东西来斩断 我们之间的情感纠葛
‘Cause someone needs to cut the tension between the two of us immediately.
好吧 是我自找的
Okay. I deserved that.
嗨 等一下
Hi. Wait a minute.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我回来了 遵守了我的诺言
I came back, just like I said I would.
知道吗 蝙蝠侠先生
You know, Mr. Batman,
如果你是一块会说话的砖 而且在幽灵区工作
when you’re a talking brick, working at the Phantom Zone,
你就能见识到很多疯狂的事情
you see a lot of crazy things.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!