这是什么
What’s that?
一只猴子和一条狗成了朋友
A monkey and dog are friends.
不是那个 这个
Not that. That!
终于轮到我来接管整座城市了
And I’ve come to finally take over the city.
但是在这之前
But in order to do that,
我要把我朋友们从一个巨大而恐怖的监狱里释放出来
I need to break my friends out of a giant, scary prison.
弟兄们 我们有救了
Hey, guys, he means us! Yay!
但我说的不是
And I ain’t talking about
那些穿着奇装异服的无能罪犯
those rogue losers dressed in cosplay!
哇 好毒
Oh! Me-ouch.
我说的是我的新朋友
I’m talking about my new peeps!
他们和我一样邪恶
And they’re just like me.
是你们见过的最坏的坏人
The greatest villains you’ll ever see.
想见见吗
You wanna meet them?
不 那不行
No. Too bad.
他很邪恶 也很神秘
He’s evil, he’s magic,
灾难时刻 即将到来
and it’s about to get tragic.
他就是伏地魔
It’s Voldemort.
魔法
Magic!
你变一条鱼
You are a fish.
你变一只青蛙
You are a frog.
你变个鱼蛙
You are a fish frog.
他是9000年邪恶的化身
JOKER: He’s a 9,000-year-old incarnation of evil,
无限渴求着那枚指环
with an eye forjewelry.
欢迎我们的索伦
Give it up for Sauron!
下午好 哥谭市民
Good afternoon, Gotham City.
他喜欢在历史建筑上疯狂暴♥力♥的行走
He likes long, violent walks on historic buildings.
他就是金刚
It’s King Kong!
来吧 哥谭市
Come at me, Gotham!
戈登警长 这些怪物他们太强大了
Commissioner Gordon, these monsters, they’re too powerful.
你能把他们控制在市区吗
Can you contain them to downtown?
那根本不可能
That’s gonna be impossible.
一半的警♥察♥都变成鱼了
Half the police force are fish!
杰克逊中士 不要跳来跳去的
Sergeant Jackson! Stop floppin’ around!
除此以外邪恶明星队
And rounding out the evil all-stars,
还有坏女巫
Wicked Witch!
美杜莎
Medusa.
还有英国机器人
And British robots!
全部消灭
DALEKS: Exterminate!
找个书呆子问问就明白了
JOKER: Ask your nerd friends.
你好 坏人呢
Hello? Bad guys?
啊哈 多么强大的啊 而且他们都是我的手下
What a crew, huh? And they all work for me!
现在他们中最坏的坏人是谁 蝙蝠侠
Who’s the greatest villain of them all now, Batman?
照样不是你
Still not you.
我觉得这些人看起来确实很可怕
Actually, this does look pretty terrifying, Bat-Dad.
大家破坏得很漂亮
Nice destruction all around.
注意脚下
Watch your step!
干得好 伙计们
Good work, guys!
现在我要做的事
Now, all that’s left for me
就是当着蝙蝠侠的面搞破坏
is to rub it in Batman’s bat face.
嘿 索伦 你的火焰之眼
Hey, Sauron, doesn’t your flaming eye
不是有看穿时间和空间的特殊能力吗
have a unique ability to peer through time and space?
给我找一下蝙蝠侠
Uh-huh. Well, I need to find Batman.
看看我的老对手藏哪儿了
Where’s homeboy’s man cave?
稍等一下
Hmm. Give me a second.
这里太吵了
Scary noise.
就在韦恩庄园下面
It’s beneath Wayne Manor!
等一下
Hold on a sec.
你刚才的意思是
Are you trying to tell me
布鲁斯·韦恩是蝙蝠侠
that Bruce Wayne is Batman…
的室友
…’s roommate?
是的
Uh… Yeah.
邪恶大军 蝙蝠侠就在这边
Evil army, this way to the Batcave!
我的天呐!
Good grief!
嘿 蝙蝠侠
Hey, Batman!
小丑回家了
Joker’s home.
我用屁♥股♥帮你擦擦车吧
I’m rubbing my butt all over your stuff.
现在他的车改名叫屁蝠车了
We’re going to have to rename this the Butt-mobile.
嘿 邪恶大军
Hey, evil army.
我要立刻见到蝙蝠侠
I need Batman brought here.
现在去抓他过来
Now go get him!
小丑出动
Joker out!
老爸
Padre?
干嘛
Yeah?
你害怕过吗
Do you ever get scared?
没有
No.
是啊 我也是这么想的 因为你是蝙蝠侠
Yeah, that’s what I figured, ’cause you’re Batman.
嘿 孩子 你知道谁会害怕吗
Hey, kid. You know who does get scared?

Who?
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
真的吗 是的
Really? Yeah.
有一次布鲁斯告诉我
Bruno told me once
有时候 摆脱低沉情绪的唯一方法
that sometimes the only way to get out of a down moment
就是击打
is to start boxing.
我说的击打意思就是
And by “boxing,” he meant
口♥技♥
beatboxing.
♪ 感受一下 ♪
Feel it, uh-huh
♪ 罗宾·格雷森在麦克风上开始吧 ♪
Dick Grayson on the mic, go
天呐 确实让我感觉好多了
Oh, my gosh. This does make me feel better.
好了 嘘 单人表演
Okay. Shh. Batman solo.
♪ 蝙蝠 蝙蝠 蝙蝠 我可否得到蝙蝠 ♪
Bat, bat, bat, can I get a bat?
♪ 我可否得到蝙蝠 蝙蝠 蝙蝠 ♪
Can I get a bat? Bat…
蝙蝠侠传真
The Bat-Fax!
哥谭市需要我
Ha! The city needs me. Bang, bang, bang!
抱歉
Excuse me.
能把警长叫来吗 给她看看这个
Can you get the commissioner and show her this?
蝙蝠侠 你怎么又突然冒出来
Batman. Would you stop doing that?
是我给你发的传真
I sent the Bat-Fax.
虽然不想承认 但你是对的
I hate to say this, but you’re right.
城市需要你
The city needs you.
是的 让我出去
Yes! Let me out.
你要想出来必须得答应我一件事
I’m only going to let you out on one condition.
说吧 你不能再独自行动了
Name it. You can’t do it by yourself.
好吧 我跟谁行动
Fine. Who am I working with?
海豹突击队 狐狸五队 X特遣队
SEAL Team Six? Fox Force Five? Suicide Squad?
不 是我
No. Me.
我也想帮忙
Oh, I wanna help, too!
我也应该加入
And I shall join as well. Whoa!
阿尔弗雷德为您效劳 女士
Alfred Pennyworth at your service, ma’am.
你是怎么 阿尔弗雷德 快带我出去
How did you… Alfred, you gotta let me out of here.
先生 外面的那些怪物 和我们以前见过的可不一样
Sir, those creatures out there are unlike anything we’ve ever seen.
那是你的看法 你对我还不了解
Speak for yourself. You don’t know everything I’ve seen.
有些事我没有告诉你
I haven’t told you everything.
你只靠自己的力量 根本打不过他们
And you’ll never be able to defeat them alone.
我们一起和怪物战斗会更有趣
And it’ll be more fun if we all do it together!
这对你能有什么坏处
What’s the worst thing that could happen?
你到底在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
你问我害怕什么
The thing I’m most afraid of?
跟你说实话 就是怕蛇形小丑
I gotta be honest with you. It’s snake clowns.
根本没这东西
Yeah, that’s not a thing.
要是这样 那就没有
Well then, nothing.
我没有害怕的东西 那好
I’m not afraid of anything. Okay.
证明一下
Prove it.
我会的 好吧
Oh, I will. Good.
你知道蝙蝠侠这三个字意味着什么吗
Do you know what the B-A-T in Batman stands for?
不知道 团队战斗高手
Not really. Best At Teamwork.
团队战斗才是我最擅长的手段
Best At Teamwork Man is my full name.
我们要去家庭旅行了
Yay! We’re going on a family trip.
这可不是家庭旅行
This is not a family trip.
我也可以穿我的站服
I can wear my costume, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!