但那又能改变什么呢
What’s gonna change?

No!
我知道我该做什么了
I know what I need to do.
24小时之后 我会回来的
Just give me 24 hours, and I’ll come back.
你必须让我过去救他们
You’ve gotta let me go down there and save them.
什么条件我都答应
I’ll do whatever you want.
拜托了 消灭
Please. Exterminate!
拜托了
Please.
好吧 但你必须把所有的坏蛋都抓回来
Okay, but I need all the bad guys locked up in here.
我保证
I promise.
一个都不能少
And I mean all of them.
总有一个按钮能救我的朋友吧
One of these buttons has to save my friends.
启动自毁模式
PUTER: Self-destruct mode activated.
自什么
Self what?
罗宾 不
Master Dick! No!
罗宾
Dick!
看看谁来了
Look who’s bat!
什么
ROBIN: What?
大家都没事吧 罗宾 阿尔弗雷德 芭芭拉
Everyone okay? Dick, Alfred, Barbara.
你们大家 我们没事 蝙蝠侠
Are you guys… We’re fine, Batman.
听着 我只想告诉你们
Listen, I just wanted to say
我真的非常
that I’m really,
非常 非常
really, really,
非常 非常 非常
really, really, really,
非常 非常
really, really…

s-s-s…

Soooo…
抱歉
Sorry?
是的 哇哦 我做到了
Yeah. Whoo! I did it!
我都不知道你为什么还要回来
I don’t even know why you bothered coming back.
因为我很
I was
害怕
afraid.
什么
What?
我回来的原因
The reason I came back
和离开你们的原因是一样的
was the same reason I left you.
我害怕
I was afraid
感受到
of feeling
那种痛苦
the pain you feel
那种失去
when you lose
亲近的人的感觉
someone close to you.
哥谭市需要我们
Gotham needs us.
所以我回来帮助大家
So I came back to do this.

Flip.
啪 那是什么 我不明白
Flip? What is that? I don’t…
转过去就知道了
You gotta turn around.
我管它叫蝙蝠灯
I call it the Babs-Signal.
为了你我多做了一些灯
And I’m flipping the switch for you.
因为拯救这座城市 不是一个人能做到的
Because saving this city is too big a job for one person.
啪 啪
Flip, flip.
现在你觉得怎么样 警长
So, what do you say, Commish?
你会跟我合作吗
Will you work with me?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我还以为你永远不会问我这句话
I thought you’d never ask.
我非常 非常为你自豪 少爷
I’m very, very proud of you, sir.
但我们只有四个人 没法对抗小丑的军团
But there’s still only four of us against Joker’s entire army.
所以我叫了后援
That’s why I called in some backup.
啪 啪 啪
Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip!
我们看到你的信♥号♥♥灯
Whoa! We saw your signal,
就过来帮忙了
and we came to help.
虽然小丑不理我们了 但我们跟他还没完
Joker may be done with us, but we’re not done with him.
我们就是小丑终结者
We will be the Joker’s reckoning.
小丑笑话过我们
Joker said mean stuff to us.
你说得对 芭芭拉
You were right, Barbara.
哥谭需要全民团结 而非蝙蝠侠一人
It takes a village. Not a Batman.
好的 大家注意听好
Okay. Everybody, listen up.
这些怪物想毁灭哥谭市
These monsters want to destroy Gotham City.
说得没错 我们需要最先进的车辆
BATMAN: That’s right. We need sick new vehicles.
大量的高级武器
BARBARA: An arsenal of advanced weaponry.
根据每个人的特点量身定制的战衣
Costumes that suit our individual personalities.
撕掉
Rip!
还有使用对讲机时的代号♥
And code names to use on our walkie-talkies.
大声说出来
Call it out!
你的名字是蝙蝠女侠 (蝙蝠侠 追星俱乐部)
Your name is Lady Bat.
蝙蝠女侠 蝙蝠女侠
Lady Bat? Bat Lady.
女蝙蝠侠 不好 蝙蝠芭芭拉 不 足球老妈 蝙蝠 什么
Veto! Nope. What? El Batarina. Soccer Mom… Bat?
有没有酷一点儿的衣服
How about a cool costume?
很好
Nice!
这套衣服叫蝙蝠女孩
That one’s called Batgirl.
如果你叫我蝙蝠女孩 我能不能叫你蝙蝠男孩
If you call me Batgirl, can I call you Batboy?
最后我们配合协调一致的攻击策略
And lastly, a coordinated attack strategy,
和一首酷炫的主题曲
and a kick-butt theme song!
罗宾
Robin?
那是我的超级英雄代号♥
My superhero code name.
欧耶 播放
Oh, yeah. Hit it!
收到
Got it!
♪ 你走之前把我叫醒 ♪

No!
坚决不行
Absolutely not.
这首让我燃起了满腔怒火
This music is filling me with rage.
就用它了
Let’s use it!
好了 各位 告诉我你们都有什么特殊能力
All right, team. I’m going to need to know your special powers.
我块头够大
I’m a giant clay person!
我擅长激怒敌人 我有很多面具
I’m irritating. I have a sack for a face.
我能让敌人摸不着头脑
I make unpredictable decisions.
我会给敌人制♥造♥麻烦
I raise the stakes!
我能喷射番茄酱
I can squirt ketchup!
很好 欧卡
Nice! Orca.
我是一只鲸鱼
I’m a whale!
我们都搞定了
Oh, we got this covered!
全体出发
Go team!
鲸鱼 耶
Whale, yeah!
嘘 安静
Shh. Quiet.
这么酷的音乐是谁放的
Who’s laying down those funky beats?
是我们
We are! Meow, meow!
蝙蝠侠
Batman?
邪恶大军 干掉他们
Evil army, get rid of them!
哥谭一家战队
Team Gotham Family,
出动
activate!
交给我好了
Voldy’s got this.
我们来了
VILLAINS: Here we go!

Yeah!
嘭吧嗒
Bombarda!
粉碎 粉碎 粉碎
Smash! Smash! Smash!
蝙蝠侠 拆掉小丑的炸♥弹♥
Whoa. Batman, take out Joker’s bomb.
我去拿传送仪
I’ll get that Projector!
明白 警长
BATMAN: 10-4, Co-Go.
急冻人 泥面人 干掉这个家伙
Freeze, Clayface, take this guy out!
来了呀
Coming through!
好的 阿尔弗雷德 全力出击
Okay, Alfred, bring the pain.
马上就到 少爷 为了女王和国家
Bringing it, sir. For Queen and country!
我已经闯进来了
You just got Union Jacked!
罗宾 做好准备
Robin, get ready.
老爸通常都会教儿子这么几件事
I’m about to teach you some father-and-son stuff.
第一 驾驶
First, driving.
把手放在方向盘的两边 好的
Put your hands at 10 and 2. Okay.
现在 飞 向左转
Now, fly! Turn left!
碾过这些骷髅
Run over these skeletons.
然后爬上墙
Now drive up the wall!
开得很棒 谢谢 老爸
Great driving. Thanks, Padre.
好了 罗宾
Okay, Robin.
我们一起把这些家伙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!