哇 楼梯
Wow! Stairs. Whee!
他来这儿已经一周时间了
He’s been living here for the past week.
你好 餐桌
Hello, table! Boom!
不得不说的是 我已经喜欢上了这个小家伙
And I must say, I’ve grown rather fond of the young lad.
你好 秘密摄像头
Hello, secret camera.
你应该试着去了解他
You should get to know him.
我们是一家人
We are family
你和他有很多共同点 站好
You and he have a lot in common. En garde.
你好 全家福
Hello, family photos.
他在很小的时候就失去了父母
ALFRED: He lost his parents at a very young age.
我一直想要一张全家福
I’ve always wanted one of those.
但是那孩子就不能拥有一次被人呵护的机会吗
Doesn’t he deserve a chance for someone to take him under their wing,
就像我呵护你一样
as I took you under mine?
阿尔弗雷德 你肯定是看了太多煽情电影
Alfred, you’ve been watching way too many Lifetime movies
喝了太多霞多丽酒了
and drinking chardonnay.
是灰比诺酒 不管什么
It’s Pinot grigio, sir. Whatever it is.
听着 你没有家人
Listen, you don’t have a family.
你只是乐于当管家
You’re satisfied serving me.
对于收养这种事情你不懂
So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
我现在要去打击犯罪了
Now, I’m gonna go fight crime
你赶紧把那个孩子送回孤儿院 明白吗
while you put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage. Got it?
遵命 先生
As you wish, sir.
我不是故意的
Whoops-a-daisy.
慢着 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
打扫卫生
Dusting.
你不能让他进蝙蝠洞
You can’t let him into the Batcave!
我没有 我只是让他通过蝙蝠洞
I’m not. I’m letting him into your life
走进你的生活
via the Batcave.
不会吧
What?
这儿就是蝙蝠洞
It’s the Batcave!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
天呐 天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
天呐 天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
蝙蝠侠 哇哦
Batman! Whoa!
你确实应该”哇哦”
You’re darn right, “Whoa.”
等等 难道你住在布鲁斯·韦恩家的地下室
Wait, does Batman live in Bruce Wayne’s basement?
不 布鲁斯·韦恩住在蝙蝠侠家的阁楼
No. Bruce Wayne lives in Batman’s attic.
那我们每晚都可以在对方家过夜了 不行
We can have sleepovers every night! No, we can’t.
哇 快看 蝙蝠潜水艇 慢着 别碰它
Wow! Look, it’s the Bat-Sub! Wait, don’t touch that!
那边还有蝙蝠飞船呢
Over there, it’s the Bat-Space shuttle.
拜托 别碰那个
Please, keep your hands off that.
看这儿 蝙蝠飞艇 这个也别碰
Look, it’s the Bat-Zeppelin! Don’t touch that either!
蝙蝠列车 别碰
It’s the Bat-Train! No!
这是蝙蝠皮艇 别碰
It’s the Bat-Kayak. No!
蝙蝠沙丘车 别碰
It’s the Bat-Dune buggy. No!
这个是蝙蝠驱鲨剂吗
It’s the Bat shark repellent?
你可以碰 因为我用不着它
Uh, actually, you can touch that. It’s completely useless.
哇哦 谢谢你 蝙蝠侠
Whoa! Thanks, Batman!
拜托 你站到那边儿去
Please, stand over there.
接下来别碰 别看任何东西 也别做任何事情
And don’t touch, look at, or do anything
我现在要干正事了
for the remaining moments you have in my presence.
好 真棒
Okay, cool.
计算机 请讲
Computer. Go ahead.
怎么才能把小丑送到幽灵区
How do I put the Joker in the Phantom Zone?
只有用幽灵区传送仪
Joker can only be put in the Phantom Zone
才能把小丑送到幽灵区
using the Phantom Zone Projector.
目前位于
Current location,
超人北极冰堡的
Superman’s Fortress of Solitude
原子炉内
inside the Atomic Cauldron.
不过通道狭窄 只有非常纤细的物体
However, only a person that isn’t shredded, ripped, or extremely swoll
才能进入原子炉
can enter the cauldron.
我太壮了
Ugh, I’m way too buff.
你的腹肌很酷 先生
PUTER: You also have beautiful abs, sir.
但是沉重的负担
That’s my cross to bear.
另外一旦进入原子炉
Additionally, once inside the cauldron,
就会触发多个氪星防御系统
multiple Kryptonian defense systems engage,
包括酸性护城河 凝固汽油环
including the Acid Moat, Ring of Napalm,
以及死亡之颚
and the Jaws of Death.
任务失败的概率应该是110%
Chance of total mission failure is 110%.
成功的几率不大
Those are not great odds.
慢着
Wait a minute.
嘿 小子 什么事儿
Hey, kid. Yes, sir?
你很灵活 对吧 当然啦
You’re super nimble, right? I sure am!
个头也小 非常小
And small? Very.
很安静 我想安静就能安静
And quiet? When I desire to be.
而且你极富牺牲精神 是吗
And 110% expendable?
我不懂是什么意思 不过OK
I don’t know what that means, but okay.
好极了 跟我来
Great. Follow me.
我们要去超人那里 偷幽灵区传送仪
We are gonna steal the Phantom Zone Projector from Superman.
偷 对
Steal? Yeah.
我们其实是做好事
We have to right a wrong.
有时候想要阻止别人干坏事 你就不得不先去干点儿坏事
And, sometimes, in order to right a wrong, you have to do a wrong-right.
这是甘地说的
Gandhi said that.
你确定甘地说过这话
Are we sure Gandhi said that?
反正意思差不多 太酷了
I’m paraphrasing. Cool!
正在准备北极冰堡渗透装置
Preparing Fortress of Solitude infiltration gear.
哇 看看这些装备
Wow! Look at all these!
我也有战服穿吗
Do I get a costume for the mission, too?
这身行头对你来说 就像穿着万圣节服装的小屁孩儿
I got a feeling that you’ll just look like a kid on Halloween.
你觉得呢
Don’t you think?
别碰那个
Don’t touch that.
流浪艺人 我喜欢那套
El Mariachi. I like that one!
那套有种族歧视的嫌疑 午夜惊魂
That one is culturally insensitive. Night Terror.
那套呢 不行
That one! No way.
这套 死亡商人
This one? Death Merchant.
不行 好吧
No. I’m okay.
这套 引火者
This one. Fire Starter.
不行 利爪王
This one. Clawed Reigns.
蝙蝠神剑 这套呢
Excali-Bat. This one?
寂静杀手 不行
Silent but Deadly. Nope.
蝙蝠芭蕾
Bat-ryshnikov.
那这套怎么样
How do we feel about this one?
化装舞会只适合成年人
Dress-up parties are for grown-ups only.
等等 那套是什么
Wait. What’s that one there?
那套是侦破牙买♥♥加罪案时穿的
That one was for the assignment called The Jamaican Caper.
当地人叫我雷鬼人
The locals called me Reggae Man.
我喜欢
I love it!
像是为我量身定做的
Ah! Feels like I was poured into this.
唯一的问题是
My only trouble is,
裤子有一点紧
these pants are just a little tight.
不知道我还能不能踢腿 或者跳起来
I don’t know if I could throw a kick or jump in them.
有办法了 撕掉 好多了
I got an idea. Rip! That’s better!
现在我自♥由♥了 想动就动
Now I’m free, now I’m moving.
来吧 蝙蝠侠 一起跳舞吧
Come on, Batman. Let’s get grooving!
你现在真是不忍♥直视
I can only look you in the eyes right now.
少爷 你在干什么 什么意思
Sir, what are you doing? What do you mean?
小罗宾为什么穿成那样
Why is Master Dick dressed like that?
我需要你来教我怎么给一个刚认识的小孩当爹吗
How dare you tell me how to parent my kid I just met?
上蝙蝠战车
To the Batmobile!
太刺♥激♥了
Hot-diggity-dog!
车载旋转架已启动
Vehicle rotisserie engaged.
正在检索蝙蝠战车
Retrieving the Speedwagon.
原子电池驱动
Atomic batteries to power.
涡轮增速
Turbines to speed.
小子 我们出发
Hey, kid. Let’s go.
糟了 怎么了
Oh, shoot! What?
要是没有我的新老爸
I probably shouldn’t leave
布鲁斯·韦恩先生的同意 我是不能离开这儿的
until I get the thumbs up from my new old man, Bruce Wayne.
没错 实际上
Uh, yeah. Here’s the thing.
布鲁斯和我已经决定
Bruno and I decided

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!