We could let her do it.
没错 她可以下手
Yes. She could do it.
没错 宝贝 她可以
Yes, precious, she could.
等他们死了我们就可以拿走它
And then we takes it once they’re dead.
等他们死了
Once they’re dead.
来吧 哈比人 还有好长的路要走
Come on, Hobbits. Long ways to go yet.
史麦戈会带你们去
Smeagol will show you the way.
跟我来
Follow me.
曾经有光的地方
Where once was light
如今黑暗到来
Now darkness falls
曾经有爱的地方
Where once was love
爱已经不在
Love is no more
不要说再见
Don’t say – Goodbye
不要说我没有努力
Don’t say – I didn’t try
我们痛哭的泪水
These tears we cry
像落下的雨帘
Are falling rain
只因你告诉我们的所有谎言
For all the lies you told us
那些伤害 那些责备
The hurt,the blame
所以我们哭泣
And we will weep
因为如此孤单
To be so alone
我们迷路了
We are lost
我们将永远不能回家
We can never go home
所以最后
So in the end
我将成为我注定成为的人
I will be what I will be
没有忠诚的朋友
No loyal friend
陪伴在我身边
Was ever there for me
如今我们说再见
Now we say – Goodbye
我们说你没有努力
We say – you didn’t try
你痛哭的泪水
These tears you cry
来得太晚
Have come too late
收回那些谎言
Take back the lies
那些伤害 那些责备
The hurt,the blame
所以你会哭泣
And you will weep
当你面对最后的孤单
When you face the end alone
你迷路了
You are lost
你将永远不能回家
You can never go home
你迷路了
You are lost
你将永远不能回家
You can never go home

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!