They will be slow.
他们当中也会有老弱妇孺
They will have women and children with them.
派出狼骑兵
Send out your Warg-riders.
嘿 臭东西 别走得太远
Hey, stinker, don’t go getting too far ahead.
你为什么要那样?
Why do you do that?
怎样?
What?
一直骂他 说他的坏话
Call him names. Run him down all the time.
因为…
Because.
因为他就是那样 佛罗多先生
Because that’s what he is, Mr. Frodo.
他只会说谎和骗人
There’s naught left in him but lies and deceit.
他想要魔戒 他只在乎魔戒
It’s the Ring he wants. It’s all he cares about.
你不知道魔戒对他的折磨…
You have no idea what it did to him…
直到到现在还在折磨他
…what it’s still doing to him.
我想要帮助他 山姆
I want to help him, Sam.
为什么?
Why?
因为我必须相信他会变好
Because I have to believe he can come back.
你救不了他 佛罗多先生
You can’t save him, Mr. Frodo.
你知道什么? 什么都不知道!
What do you know about it? Nothing!
对不起 山姆 我不知道我怎么了
I’m sorry, Sam. I don’t know why I said that.
我知道
I do.
都是因为魔戒
It’s the Ring.
你的视线离不开它
You can’t take your eyes off it.
我看到你
I’ve seen you.
你不吃东西 你几乎不睡觉
You’re not eating. You barely sleep.
它控制了你 佛罗多先生
It’s taken hold of you, Mr. Frodo.
你一定要反抗
You have to fight it.
我知道我该做什么 山姆
I know what I have to do, Sam.
魔戒被交到我手上 这是我的任务!
The Ring was entrusted to me. It’s my task.
我的! 我一个人的!
Mine! My own!
你听听你自己
Can’t you hear yourself?
你知道你像谁吗?
Don’t you know who you sound like?
我们想要它
We wants it.
我们需要它
We needs it.
一定要得到宝贝
Must have the precious.
他们从我们这里把它偷走
They stole it from us.
卑鄙的小哈比人
Sneaky little Hobbitses.
邪恶 狡猾 虚伪
Wicked. Tricksy. False.
不 主人不是这样
No. Not master.
不是才怪 宝贝 虚伪
Yes, precious. False.
他们会欺骗你 伤害你 说谎!
They will cheat you, hurt you, lie!
主人是我的朋友
Master’s my friend.
你没有朋友 没人喜欢你
You don’t have any friends. Nobody likes you.
不听 我不听
Not listening. I’m not listening.
你是个骗子和小偷
You’re a liar and a thief.
不是
No.
杀人凶手
Murderer.
走开
Go away.
走开?
Go away?
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
没有我哪会有你? 咕噜 咕噜
Where would you be without me? Gollum. Gollum.
我救了我们
I saved us.
都是因为我 我们能活下来都是因为我
It was me. We survived because of me.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
你说什么?
What did you say?
主人现在照顾我们
Master looks after us now.
我们不需要你
We don’t need you.
什么?
What?
走吧…
Leave now…
再也别回来
…and never come back.

No.
快走 别再回来
Leave now and never come back.
快走 别再回来!
Leave now and never come back!
我们叫他走
We told him to go away.
他真的走了 宝贝
And away he goes, precious.
走了! 走了! 走了!
Gone! Gone! Gone!
史麦戈自♥由♥了!
Smeagol is free!

Look.
瞧史麦戈找到什么?
Look. See what Smeagol finds?
它们还小
They are young.
它们很新鲜 它们很好吃
They are tender. They are nice.
没错 吃了它们 吃了它们!
Yes, they are. Eat them. Eat them!
你这样只会让他恶心的
You’ll make him sick, you will behaving like that.
兔肉只有一种煮法
There’s only one way to eat a brace of coneys.
你在干嘛?
What’s it doing?
又蠢又肥的哈比人
Stupid, fat Hobbit.
你糟蹋了兔肉
It ruins it.
糟蹋什么? 它们身上就没多少肉
What’s to ruin? There’s hardly any meat on them.
如果来点马铃薯就更棒了
What we need is a few good taters.
马铃薯是什么 宝贝?
What’s taters, precious?
马铃薯是什么? 呃?
What’s taters? Eh?
马 铃 薯!
Po ta toes.
煮成马铃薯泥 跟肉一起炖
Boil them, mash them, stick them in a stew.
或是炸成金黄色的薯片配一块酥脆的炸鱼
Lovely, big, golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.
连你都无法抗拒
Even you couldn’t say no to that.
我们当然可以抗拒
Oh, yes, we could.
白白糟蹋一条鲜鱼
Spoil a nice fish.
给我们活蹦乱跳的鱼
Give it to us raw and wriggling.
你自己吃臭薯片吧
You keep nasty chips.
你真是没救
You’re hopeless.
佛罗多先生?
Mr. Frodo?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
坏蛋
Wicked Men.
索伦的爪牙
Servants of Sauron.
他们被叫到魔多
They are called to Mordor.
黑暗魔君在聚集邪恶大军
The Dark One is gathering all armies to him.
他很快就会准备好
It won’t be long now. He will soon be ready.
准备做什么?
Ready to do what?
展开大战
To make his war.
最后一场大战将让阴影笼罩大地
The last war that will cover all the world in Shadow.
我们得赶路 来吧 山姆
We’ve got to get moving. Come on, Sam.
佛罗多先生
Mr. Frodo.
你看
Look.
那是猛玛
It’s an oliphaunt.
老家的人绝对不会相信
No one at home will believe this.
史麦戈?
Smeagol?
我们逗留太久了
We’ve lingered here too long.
走吧 山姆
Come on, Sam.
把他们捆起来
Bind their hands.
没错 女矮人是很少见
It’s true,you don’t see many Dwarf women.
老实说…
And in fact,
她们的长相和声音…
they are so alike in voice and appearance…
常常被误认为是男矮人
…that they’re often mistaken for Dwarf men.
因为她们也长胡子
It’s the beards.
甚至有人相信根本没有女矮人…
This,in turn,has given rise to the belief that there are no Dwarf women…
矮人都是从地洞蹦出来的…
…and that Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground…
这当然是无稽之谈
…which is,of course,ridiculous.
我没事 别紧张
It’s all right. Nobody panic.
我是故意的 是故意的
That was deliberate. It was deliberate.
暮星的光芒不会减弱
The light of the Evenstar does not wax and wane.
我想要给谁就给谁
It is mine to give to whom I will.
如同我的心
Like my heart.
快睡吧
Go to sleep.
我已经睡着了
I am asleep.
这是个梦
This is a dream.
那么这一定是个美梦
Then it is a good dream.
睡吧
Sleep.
你曾告诉我
Minl pedich nin,
这一天会来临
i aur hen telitha.
这并非结束…而是开始
u i vethed. Na i onnad
你必须跟随佛罗多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!