…and all that you hope for comes true…
你还是会尝到他必死带来的悲痛
…you will still have to taste the bitterness of mortality.
不管是因为战争还是时间的消磨…
Whether by the sword or the slow decay of time…
亚拉冈都难逃一死
…Aragorn will die.
那时你将得不到安慰…
And there will be no comfort for you…
永远为他的消逝伤心难过
…no comfort to ease the pain of his passing.
他死了以后…
He will come to death…
身为人皇的光辉形象…
…an image of the splendor of the kings of Men…
将留在世人心中永不磨灭
…in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world.
但是你 我的爱女…
But you,my daughter…
你将活在黑暗和疑虑中…
…you will linger on in darkness and in doubt…
就像没有星光的冬夜
…as nightfall in winter that comes without a star.
你将满怀伤悲…
Here you will dwell…
住在一天一天凋谢的老树下…
…bound to your grief under the fade ing trees…
直到世界改变…
… until all the world is changed…
虚度你漫长的一生
…and the long years of your life are utterly spent.
亚玟
Arwen.
你在这儿什么也得不到…
There is nothing for you here…
除了死亡
…only death.
难道你不爱我吗?
Ah im, u erin veleth lin?
我爱你 父亲
Gerich veleth n?n, ada
这个世界改变了
I amar prestar aen.
我从水中触摸到
Han mathon ne nen
我从地上感觉到
han mathon ne chae a
我从空气中嗅到
han noston ned wilith
敌人的力量越来越强大
The power of the enemy is growing.
索伦将利用他的傀儡萨鲁曼…
Sauron will use his puppet,Saruman…
消灭洛汗人♥民♥
… to destroy the people of Rohan.
艾辛格的邪恶大军出动了
Isengard has been unleashed.
索伦的邪眼转向刚铎…
The Eye of Sauron now turns to Gondor…
人类最后的自♥由♥国土
… the last free kingdom of Men.
他将以迅雷之势进攻刚铎
His war on this country will come swiftly.
他感到魔戒离他很近
He senses the Ring is close.
魔戒持有者的意志越来越薄弱
The strength of the Ring-bearer is failing.
在他的内心 佛罗多开始明白…
In his heart,Frodo begins to understand…
这场旅程将夺去他的生命
…the quest will claim his life.
你很清楚
You know this.
你也预见到了
You have foreseen it.
这是我们所有人冒的险
It is the risk we all took.
当邪恶聚集时 魔戒的意志力就会加强
In the gathering dark,the will of the Ring grows strong.
它一心一意想回到人类手上
It works hard now to find its way back into the hands of Men.
人类很容易受到它的诱惑
Men,who are so easily seduced by its power.
年轻的刚铎将军只要伸出手…
The young captain of Gondor has but to extend his hand…
将魔戒占为己有 中土世界就会沦陷
… take the Ring for his own,and the world will fall.
就快了
It is close now.
就快达到它的目的了
So close to achieving its goal.
索伦即将奴役世上所有生物…
For Sauron will have dominion over all life on this Earth…
甚至带来中土世界的灭亡
… even unto to the ending of the world.
精灵的时代…
The time of the Elves…
结束了
…is over.
我们要让中土世界自生自灭吗?
Do we leave Middle-earth to its fate?
我们要让他们孤军奋战吗?
Do we let them stand alone?
有什么消息?
What news?
密探报告萨鲁曼正在进攻洛汗
Our scouts report Saruman has attacked Rohan.
希优顿率领人♥民♥逃到圣盔谷
Theoden’s people have fled to Helm’s Deep.
但是我们必须看看我们自己的边境 法拉墨 半兽人在蠢蠢欲动
But we must look to our own borders. Faramir,Orcs are on the move.
索伦在召集大军
Sauron is marshaling an army.
野人部落和南蛮族聚集在黑门
Easterlings and Southrons are at the Black Gate.
有多少?
How many?
几千人 每天都在增加
Some thousands. More come every day.
谁驻守在北边河域?
Who’s covering the river to the north?
我们派了五百人在奥斯吉力亚斯
We pulled 500 men at Osgiliath.
但是受到攻击绝对抵挡不住
If their city is attacked,we won’t hold it.
萨鲁曼从艾辛格攻击
Saruman attacks from lsengard.
索伦则从魔多
Sauron from Mordor.
人类将受到两面夹攻
The fight will come to Men on both fronts.
刚铎势单力薄
Gondor is weak.
索伦很快就会攻打我们
Sauron will strike us soon.
他会全力攻打
And he will strike hard.
他知道我们现在无力抵挡
He knows now we do not have the strength to repel him.
我的手下说你们是半兽人密探
My men tell me that you are Orc spies.
密探? 有没有搞错?
Spies? Now wait just a minute.
如果你们不是密探 那你们是谁?
Well,if you’re not spies,then who are you?

Speak.
我们是夏尔的哈比人
We are Hobbits of the Shire.
佛罗多·巴金斯是我的名字 这是山姆卫斯·詹吉
Frodo Baggins is my name,and this is Samwise Gamgee.
你的保镖?
Your bodyguard?
他的园丁
His gardener.
你们那个鬼鬼祟祟的朋友呢?
And where is your skulking friend?
肮脏可憎的东西
That gangrel creature.
那个丑八怪
He had an ill-favored look.
没有别人
There was no other.
我们和七个同伴从瑞文戴尔出发
We set out from Rivendell with seven companions.
我们在摩瑞亚失去一个…
One we lost in Moria…
两个是我的亲戚…
…two were my kin…
还有一个矮人 一个精灵和两个人类
…a Dwarf there was also. And an Elf and two Men.
阿♥拉♥松之子亚拉冈和刚铎的波罗莫
Aragorn,son of Arathorn,and Boromir of Gondor.
你是波罗莫的朋友?
You’re a friend of Boromir?

Yes.
对我来说
For my part.
那听到他的死讯你一定会很难过
It will grieve you then to learn that he is dead.
死了?
Dead?
怎么会? 什么时候?
How? When?
你是他的同伴 我倒希望你能告诉我
As one of his companions,I’d hoped you would tell me.
他是我的兄长
He was my brother.
法拉墨将军!
Captain Faramir!
你要跟我来 马上
You must come with me. Now.
下面
Down there.
谁敢闯进禁忌之池格杀勿论
To enter the Forbidden Pool bears the penalty of death.
他们在等我的命令
They wait for my command.
我该下令吗?
Shall I shoot?
石头和池水好清凉
The rock and pool Is nice and cool
池塘的鱼好鲜嫩
So juicy sweet
我们唯一的愿望就是抓到
Our only wish To catch a fish
鲜嫩的鱼
So juicy sweet
慢着
Wait.
这个东西对我有责任
This creature is bound to me.
我对他也有
And I to him.
他是我们的向导
He is our guide.
求求你…
Please…
让我下去找他
…Iet me go down to him.
史麦戈
Smeagol.
主人在这儿
Master is here.
过来 史麦戈
Come,Smeagol.
相信主人 过来
Trust master. Come.
我们一定要走吗?
We must go now?
史麦戈 你要相信主人
Smeagol,you must trust master.
跟我来 快点!
Follow me. Come on.

Come.
来 史麦戈
Come,Smeagol.
史麦戈乖 很好
Nice Smeagol. That’s it.
来啊
Come on.
别伤害他!
Don’t hurt him!
史麦戈 别挣扎 史麦戈 听我说
Smeagol,don’t struggle. Smeagol,listen to me.
主人!
Master!
你要带他们去哪里?
Where are you leading them?
快回答我
Answer me.
史麦戈
Smeagol.
你为什么要哭 史麦戈?
Why does it cry,Smeagol?
坏人伤害我们
Cruel Men hurts us.
主人骗了我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!