These are no soldiers.
大多数已经看过太多的冬天
Most have seen too many winters.
或者太少
Or too few.
看看他们 他们吓坏了
Look at them. They’re frightened.
从他们眼中可以看出来
I can see it in their eyes.
当然了…
Boe a hyn…
三百人…
neled herain…
对抗一万大军!
dan caer menig!
在这里总比留在伊多拉斯希望大
Si beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras
亚拉冈
Aragorn
他们毫无胜算
men i ndagor. Hyn u ortheri
他们全都会丧命!
Natha daged aen!
那我会跟他们一起死!
Then I shall die as one of them!
让他去吧 老弟
Let him go,lad.
让他去
Let him be.
会使剑的人都去领武器了
Every villager able to wield a sword has been sent to the armoury.
皇上?
My lord?
加姆林 我是谁?
Who am l,Gamling?
你是我们的国王 陛下
You are our king,sire.
那你相信你的国王吗?
And do you trust your king?
你的子民 皇上…
Your men,my lord…
都会追随你到无论什么样的终结
…will follow you to whatever end.
到无论什么样的终结
To whatever end.
彪悍的战马和骑士在哪里?
Where is the horse and the rider?
胜利的号♥角在哪里?
Where is the horn that was blowing?
它们就像落在高山的雨滴…
They have passed like rain on the mountains.
就像拂过草原的微风早已消失
Like wind in the meadow.
昔日的荣耀就像太阳西下…
The days have gone down in the West…
黯然消失在山后…
…behind the hills…
被黑暗笼罩
…into Shadow.
怎么会变成这样?
How did it come to this?
把你的剑给我
Give me your sword.
你叫什么?
What is your name?
哈拉斯 哈玛之子 大人
Haleth,son of Hama,my lord.
大家都说我们活不过今晚
The men are saying we will not live out the night.
他们都说没有希望了
They say that it is hopeless.
这是把好剑
This is a good sword.
哈玛之子哈拉斯…
Haleth,son of Hama…
永远都有希望
…there is always hope.
我们一直都相信你 你也没令人失望
We have trusted you this far. You have not led us astray.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我不该绝望
I was wrong to despair.
没什么好原谅的 勒苟拉斯
u-moe edamed, Legolas.
还来的及改改这身锁子甲
We had time,I’d get this adjusted.
胸口这儿有点紧
It’s a little tight across the chest.
那不是半兽人的号♥角
That is no Orc horn.
快去叫国王
Send for the king.
打开城门!
Open the gate!
打开城门!
Open up the gate!
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
我带来瑞文戴尔爱隆王的消息
I bring word from Elrond of Rivendell.
精灵和人类曾经结为同盟
An alliance once existed between Elves and Men.
在很久以前并肩作战
Long ago we fought and died together.
我们是来兑现盟约的
We come to honor that allegiance.
欢迎你 哈尔达!
Mae govannen, Haldir!
太欢迎了
You are most welcome.
我们很荣幸再次跟人类并肩作战
We are proud to fight alongside Men once more.
你挑的什么烂位置
You could have picked a better spot.
老朋友 希望你的好运气能撑过今晚
Well, lad, whatever luck you live by, let’s hope it lasts the night.
你的朋友和你一起 亚拉冈
Your friends are with you, Aragorn.
希望他们都能撑过今晚
Let’s hope they last the night.
别对敌人心存怜悯…
A Eruchin, u-dano i faelas a hyn
因为他们不会手下留情!
an uben tanatha le faelas!
外面发生了什么事?
What’s happening out there?
你要我说给你听?
Shall I describe it to you?
还是替你找垫脚箱?
Or would you like me to find you a box?
稳住!
Dartho!
开战了
So it begins.
准备放箭!
Preerd Leithio
他们的脖子和手腕是罩门
Faeg i-varv d?n na lanc a nu ranc
放箭!
Leithio i philinn!
有没有射中?
Did they hit anything?
齐射
Give them a volley.
放箭!
Fire!
继续放箭!
Tangado a chadad!
把他们送来领死! 来啊!
Send them to me! Come on!
梯子!
Pendraid!
很好!
Good!
剑! 剑!
Swords! Swords!
勒苟拉斯! 已经两个了!
Legolas! Two already!
我杀了17个了!
I’m on 17!
我可不能输给尖耳朵的家伙!
I’ll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!
十九!
Nineteen!
梅里
Merry.
我们刚刚同意了
We have just agreed.
同意什么?
Yes?
我在树人会议上提到你们…
I have told your names to the Entmoot…
我们都同意…
…and we have agreed…
你们不是半兽人
…you are not Orcs.
那真是好消息
Well, that’s good news.
那萨鲁曼呢? 你们有什么关于他的决定?
And what about Saruman? Have you come to a decision about him?
别心急 梅里雅达克大♥师♥
Now, don’t be hasty, Master Meriadoc.
心急?
Hasty?
我们的朋友在打仗
Our friends are out there.
他们需要我们的帮忙 他们不能孤军奋战
They need our help. They cannot fight this war on their own.
战争? 没错
War? Yes.
战争是影响了大家
It affects us all.
不过你要了解 小哈比人…
But you must understand, young Hobbit…
要花很久时间…
…it takes a long time…
来用古树人语说话…
…to say anything in Old Entish…
我们从来都不说话…
…and we never say anything…
除非值得花很长时间去说
…unless it is worth taking a long time to say.
十七! 十八!
Seventeen! Eighteen!
十九!
Nineteen!
二十
Twenty!
二十一
Twenty-one!
堤道! 堤道!
Causeway!
就这样吗?
Is this it?
你就只有这点能耐吗 萨鲁曼?
Is this is all you can conjure, Saruman?
射倒他 勒苟拉斯!
Togo hon dad, Legolas!
杀了他!
Dago hon!
杀了他!
Dago hon!
撑住城门!
Brace the gate!
挡住他们! 坚守住!
Hold them! Stand firm!
亚拉冈!
Aragorn!
金雳!
Gimli!
放箭!
Hado i philinn!
冲锋!
Herio!
树人无法力挽狂澜
The Ents cannot hold back this storm.
我们只能像以前一样逆来顺受
We must weather such things as we have always done.
你们怎么能这么决定? !
How can that be your decision?!
这不是我们的战争
This is not our war.
可是你们也属于这世界!
But you’re part of this world!
不是吗? !
Aren’t you?!
你们一定要帮忙 拜托!
You must help. Please.
你们一定要想想办法
You must do something.
你很年轻也很勇敢 梅里大♥师♥
You are young and brave, Master Merry.
但是你的角色在这个故事里结束了
But your part in this tale is over.
回家去吧
Go back to your home.
也许树须是对的
Maybe Treebeard’s right.
我们不属于这里 梅里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!