The trees are speaking to each other.
金雳!
Gimli!
放下你的斧子
Lower your ax.
亚拉冈 那边有什么东西
Aragorn, nad no ennas!
你看到了什么?
Man cenich?
白袍巫师接近了
The White Wizard approaches.
别让他开口 他会对我们下咒
Do not let him speak. He will put a spell on us.
我们一定要快
We must be quick.
你们在跟踪两个小哈比人的足迹
You are tracking the footsteps of two young Hobbits.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
他们前天从这条路经过
They passed this way the day before yesterday.
他们遇到了他们想不到的人
They met someone they did not expect.
这能安慰你们吧?
Does that comfort you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
快现身!
Show yourself!
这不可能
It cannot be.
你跌下去了
You fell.
跌入火海…
Through fire…
和深水
…and water.
从最深的地心到最高的山峰…
From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak…
我和魔尔斯的炎魔展开殊死搏斗
… I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth.
直到我击败强敌…
Until at last I threw down my enemy…
把他的尸身丢到山下
…and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
黑暗吞噬了我…
Darkness took me…
我迷失在思想和时间之外
…and I strayed out of thought and time.
日换星移…
Stars wheeled overhead…
每一天都像一辈子一样漫长
…and every day was as long as a life age of the Earth.
但这并不是终结
But it was not the end.
我终于重获新生
I felt life in me again.
我被送回来…
I’ve been sent back…
直到我的使命完成
… until my task is done.
甘道夫
Gandalf.
甘道夫?
Gandalf?
是啊
Yes.
以前大家是叫我甘道夫
That was what they used to call me.
灰袍巫师甘道夫
Gandalf the Grey.
那是我以前的名字
That was my name.
甘道夫
Gandalf.
我现在是白袍甘道夫
I am Gandalf the White.
我现在回来帮助你们…
And I come back to you now…
在这危急时刻
…at the turn of the tide.
你们的旅程开启了全新的一页
One stage of your journey is over. Another begins.
我们必须全速赶到伊多拉斯
We must travel to Edoras with all speed.
那是一匹米亚拉斯神驹…
That is one of the Mearas…
除非我的双眼被符咒迷惑
…unless my eyes are cheated by some spell.
影疾
Shadowfax.
它是马中之王…
He is the lord of all horses…
曾经陪伴我度过重重难关
…and has been my friend through many dangers.
我的家在森林深处…
My home lies deep in the forest…
靠近山脚的地方
…near the roots of the mountain.
我答应甘道夫我会让你们安全
I told Gandalf I would keep you safe.
那么我一定会让你们安全
And safe is where I’ll keep you.
这些树变得狂野危险
The trees have grown wild and dangerous.
愤怒吞噬了他们的心
Anger festers in their hearts.
他们很可能会伤害你们
They will harm you if they can.
我们树人的数量现在太少了
There are too few of us now.
管束他们的树人也太少了
Too few of us Ents left to manage them.
魔多的黑门
The Black Gate of Mordor.
我的天啊
Oh, save us.
如果我老爹现在看到我们一定会说两句的
My old Gaffer would have a thing or two to say if he could see us now.
主人要我带他到魔多
Master says to show him the way into Mordor.
好史麦戈就乖乖地带主人去
So good Smeagol does, master says so.
没错
I did.
没办法了
That’s it, then.
我们闯不进去
We can’t get past that.
看!
Look!
大门
The gate.
它打开了!
It’s opening!
下面有条路
I can see a way down.
山姆 不!
Sam, no!
主人!
Master!
我并没有要你跟我进去 山姆
I do not ask you to come with me, Sam.
我知道 佛罗多先生
I know, Mr. Frodo.
我怀疑到里面披着精灵斗篷也没有用
I doubt even these Elvish cloaks will hide us in there.
走!
Now!
不!
No!
不! 不 主人!
No! No, master!
他们会抓到你的! 他们会抓到你的!
They catch you! They catch you!
别把它交给他
Don’t take it to him.
他想要宝贝
He wants the precious.
他一直在找它
Always he is looking for it.
宝贝也想回到他手上
And the precious is wanting to go back to him.
但是我们不能让他得到它
But we mustn’t let him have it.
不! 还有另一条路
No! There’s another way.
更隐密 更黑暗的路
More secret. A dark way.
你为什么不早说?
Why haven’t you spoken of this before?
因为主人没有问
Because master did not ask.
他在动歪脑筋
He’s up to something.
你是说有另一条路到魔多?
Are you saying there’s another way into Mordor?
对 有一条小路…
Yes. There’s a path…
和一些阶梯
…and some stairs.
然后…
And then…
有一条隧♥道♥
…a tunnel.
他都带我们走这么远了 山姆
He’s led us this far, Sam.
佛罗多先生 不行
Mr. Frodo, no.
他已经信守他的诺言
He’s been true to his word.

No.
带路吧 史麦戈
Lead the way, Smeagol.
好史麦戈总是很乐意帮忙
Good Smeagol always helps.
伊多拉斯和梅杜西金殿
Edoras and the Golden Hall of Meduseld.
洛汗国王希优顿的皇宫…
There dwells Theoden, King of Rohan…
他的身心受到蛊惑
… whose mind is overthrown.
萨鲁曼牢牢地控制了希优顿王
Saruman’s hold over King Theoden is now very strong.
皇上 您的儿子…
My lord, your son…
他死了
…he is dead.
皇上?
My lord?
叔叔?
Uncle?
您不去看他吗?
Will you not go to him?
您什么也不做吗?
Will you do nothing?
谨言慎行
Be careful what you say.
别指望我们会受欢迎
Do not look for welcome here.
他一定是昨晚什么时候死的
Oh, he must have died sometime in the night.
国王失去独子和王储真是悲惨
What a tragedy for the king to lose his only son and heir.
我知道他的死一定让你很难过
I understand. His passing is hard to accept.
尤其是你的兄长也弃你不顾
Especially now that your brother has deserted you.
让我一个人呆着 毒蛇!
Leave me alone, snake!
你的确是孤零零的一个人
Oh, but you are alone.
天知道你在黑暗中受了多少煎熬…
Who knows what you’ve spoken to the darkness…
你在孤寂难熬的夜晚…
…in the bitter watches of the night…
生命一点一滴地凋谢枯萎
…when all your life seems to shrink.
你受到四面高墙禁锢
The walls of your bower closing in about you.
如同笼中鸟一般渴望自♥由♥
A hutch to trammel some wild thing in.
这么美丽
So fair.
却如此冷漠
So cold.
就像初春的早晨…
Like a morning of pale spring…
依然充斥着冬天的寒意
…still clinging to winter’s chill.
你的话是毒药
Your words are poison.
墓园都比这儿热闹
You’ll find more cheer in a graveyard.
你们不能带武器见希优顿王 灰袍甘道夫
I cannot allow you before Theoden King so armed, Gandalf Greyhame.
这是葛力马·巧言的命令
By order of Grima Wormtongue.
你的手杖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!