Your staff.
你就让一个老人带着他的手杖吧
You would not part an old man from his walking stick.
皇上 灰袍甘道夫来了
My lord, Gandalf the Grey is coming.
他是恶兆的信差
He’s a herald of woe.
你近来似乎不太欢迎来访者…
The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late…
希优顿王
…Theoden King.
他不受欢迎
He’s not welcome.
我为什么要欢迎你…
Why should I welcome you…
乌鸦嘴甘道夫?
…Gandalf Stormcrow?
说的好 我的主子
A just question, my liege.
这名江湖术士这么晚才跑来
Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear.
我替他取名为噩耗
Lathspell I name him.
来者不善 善者不来
Ill news is an ill guest.
给我闭嘴 别再搬弄是非了
Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth.
我通过烈火和死亡的试炼…
I have not passed through fire and death…
不是为了跟蠢材做口舌之争
…to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.
他的法杖
His staff.
我告诉过你们没收巫师的法杖
I told you to take the wizard’s staff.
希优顿…
Theoden…
塞哲尔之子…
…son of Thengel…
你活在阴影下太久了
…too long have you sat in the Shadows.
如果我是你就乖乖不动
I would stay still if I were you.
听我说!
Hearken to me!
我要把你从咒语中解救出来
I release you from the spell.
你在这里没有力量…
You have no power here…
灰袍甘道夫
…Gandalf the Grey.
我要把你逼出来 萨鲁曼 就像把剧毒逼出伤口
I will draw you, Saruman, as poison is drawn from a wound.
等等
Wait.
如果我一走 希优顿就会死
If I go, Theoden dies.
你没有杀了我…
You did not kill me…
你也杀不了他
…you will not kill him.
洛汗是我的
Rohan is mine.
出去
Be gone.
我认得你的脸
I know your face.
伊欧玟
Eowyn.
伊欧玟
Eowyn.
甘道夫?
Gandalf?
你又重获自♥由♥了 我的朋友
Breathe the free air again, my friend.
我彷佛做了一场噩梦
Dark have been my dreams of late.
你以前的力量会恢复的…
Your fingers would remember their old strength better…
只要你握住你的宝剑
…if they grasped your sword.
我只想…
I’ve only…
自始至终只想服侍您 皇上
…ever served you, my lord.
你只想用邪术让我臣服于你!
Your leechcraft would have had me crawling on all fours like a beast!
放逐我吧
Send me not from your sight.
不 皇上! 不 皇上
No, my lord! No, my lord.
让他走
Let him go.
已经流了太多的血
Enough blood has been spilt on his account.
给我让开!
Get out of my way!
希优顿王万岁!
Hail, Theoden King!
希优德呢?
Where is Theodred?
我儿子呢?
Where is my son?
永志花
Simbelmyne.
它一直生长在先王的坟上
Ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebearers.
现在也将永远覆盖在吾儿之墓
Now it shall cover the grave of my son.
厄运应该降临在我身上
Alas that these evil days should be mine.
少年英年早逝 老人苟延残喘
The young perish and the old linger.
而我还要眼睁睁看着…
That I should live…
洛汗断送在我手上
…to see the last days of my house.
希优德的死不是你造成的
Theodred’s death was not of your making.
白发人不该送黑发人
No parent should have to bury their child.
他生前很坚强
He was strong in life.
死后也将与你的先王同在
His spirit will find its way to the halls of your fathers.
愿你安息
Westu hul.
去吧 希优德
Fereu, Theodred,
去吧
Fereu.
他们毫无预警
They had no warning.
他们手无寸铁
They were unarmed.
现在野人正穿越西谷 烧毁路上的一切
Now the Wild Men are moving through the Westfold, burning as they go.
干草 茅屋和树木
Rick, cot and tree.
妈妈呢?
Where is Mama?
这只是萨鲁曼将造成的恐怖的一小部分
This is but a taste of the terror that Saruman will unleash.
他对索伦的敬畏会使他更加恐怖
All the more potent for he is driven now by fear of Sauron.
冲出去给他迎头痛击
Ride out and meet him head on.
引开他的大军 保护老弱妇孺
Draw him away from your women and children.
你一定要迎战
You must fight.
目前有两千名精兵向北而来
You have 2000 good men riding north as we speak.
伊欧墨对你忠心耿耿
Eomer is loyal to you.
他的部下会回来为他们的国王奋战
His men will return and fight for their king.
他们现在离这儿还有三百里路
They will be 300 leagues from here by now.
伊欧墨帮不了我们
Eomer cannot help us.
我知道你要我怎么做…
I know what it is you want of me…
但是我不能让我的子民白白送死
…but I will not bring further death to my people.
我不会冒险宣战
I will not risk open war.
敌人已向你宣战 不管你想不想冒险
Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not.
就我所知…
When last I looked…
我希优顿才是洛汗国王
…Theoden, not Aragorn, was king of Rohan.
那国王的决定是什么?
Then what is the king’s decision?
国王下令…
By order of the king…
全城军民撤退
…the city must empty.
撤退到圣盔谷城♥堡♥
We make for the refuge of Helm’s Deep.
不要携带笨重的财物 只带必需品
Do not burden yourself with treasures. Take only what provisions you need.
圣盔谷
Helm’s Deep.
他们应该决一死战时却要逃之夭夭
They flee to the mountains when they should stand and fight.
除了他们的国王谁还会保护他们?
Who will defend them if not their king?
他这么做也是为了子民着想
He’s only doing what he thinks is best for his people.
圣盔谷过去救过他们
Helm’s Deep has saved them in the past.
那道峡谷无路可退 希优顿这是自寻死路
There is no way out of that ravine. Theoden is walking into a trap.
他认为他们在那儿很安全
He thinks he’s leading them to safety.
但是他们会惨遭屠♥杀♥
What they will get is a massacre.
希优顿有很顽强的意志 但我很担心他
Theoden has a strong will, but I fear for him.
我担心洛汗的存亡
I fear for the survival of Rohan.
在结束之前他需要你 亚拉冈
He will need you before the end, Aragorn.
洛汗的人♥民♥也需要你
The people of Rohan will need you.
一定要坚守住
The defenses have to hold.
他们会坚守
They will hold.
灰袍圣徒
The Grey Pilgrim.
他们以前都这么叫我
That’s what they used to call me.
我在这片土地上走过了三百辈子 但现在我却没有时间
Three hundred lives of Men I’ve walked this earth, and now I have no time.
希望我能找到救兵
With luck, my search will not be in vain.
五天后等待我的出现
Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day.
黎明时向东方看
At dawn, look to the east.
去吧
Go.
你的剑法不错
You have some skill with a blade.
这个国家的女人很早就知道
Women of this country learned long ago:
没拿剑的人一样会死于剑下
Those without swords can still die upon them.
我不怕死也不怕痛
I fear neither death nor pain.
那么你怕什么 小姐?
What do you fear, my lady?
被困在牢笼里
A cage.
直到老死才接受这个命运
To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them.
没有重新证明英勇的机会
And all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.
你是皇室的女儿…
You’re a daughter of kings…
也是洛汗的女战士
…a shieldmaiden of Rohan.
我认为那不会是你的命运
I do not think that would be your fate.
希优顿不会留在伊多拉斯
Theoden will not stay at Edoras.
他很清楚那儿不安全
It’s vulnerable. He knows this.
他知道王都将受到攻击
He will expect an attack on the city.
他们会逃到圣盔谷…
They will flee to Helm’s Deep…
洛汗的堡垒
…the great fortress of Rohan.
前往圣盔谷的山路崎岖危险
It is a dangerous road to take through the mountains.
他们会很慢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!