Use that maintenance shed for cover.
别直接上
You don’t go up the middle.
不行 离得太远了
No, that’s too far out of the way, man.
别急着送死
Don’t rush for failure.
好吧 我们走 格里芬
Fine, okay, come on. Let’s go, Griffin.
别管那个
Don’t worry about that.
直接接骨固定 处理别的伤口
Just set it, set it, splint it, move on, okay?
我尽力了
I tried everything, man.
6号♥ 这里是远程先进侦察车1号♥
Six, this is LRAS 1,
这边有个狙击手
I got a fucking sniper over here.
狙击步♥枪♥给我
I need your sniper rifle!
弹♥药♥呢
Where’s that ammo?
科普斯
Koppes!
科普斯 你还行吗
Koppes, you okay?
狙击手在哪
Where’s that sniper?
在我背后
He’s behind me.
就是他杀了斯库萨
Same guy who killed Scusa.
-操 -真♥主♥至大
– Fuck. – Allahu Akbar!

Shit.
十二点钟方向 树边上
12 o clock up on the treetops!
远程先进侦察车1号♥ 收到了吗 回话
LRAS 1, do you copy? LRAS 1, come in!
来啊
Man, come here.
在哪
Oh, where…
继续开火
Keep doing what you’re doing.
-我去入口管制点 -我掩护你
– I’m up the ECP. – I got you.
长官 我听到他们在笑 就在外面
Sir, I hear them fucking laughing, right outside…
克莱莫地雷
Hey, hey, Claymores.
收到
Roger.
克莱莫地雷不好使
Fucking Claymores aren’t working.
该死的布劳沃德
Goddamned fucking Broward.
也许我们今天会死
We may die today,
但我们要多拖些敌人垫背 懂吗
but let’s kill as many of these motherfuckers as we can, all right?
收到
Roger that.
炸死他们 炸死他们
Frag these dudes, frag these dudes.
收到
Roger.
数到三
Smoke ’em for three.
一 二 三
One one-thousand, two one-thousand, three.
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Eat shit, motherfucker!
冲冲冲
Go, go, go!
-友军 友军 -友军 停火
– Friendlies! Friendlies! – Friendlies, hold!

Fuck!
找掩护
Find cover!
拿弹♥药♥了吗
You got ammo?
-拿了 -什么打算 中士
– Yeah, man. – What are we doing, Sergeant?
开车带我们跟先进侦察车2号♥汇合
You’re gonna drive us over to LRAS 2,
我们要把他们救出来
and we’re gonna get those guys the fuck out of there.
没问题 中士
Sergeant, fucking that we are.
快上炮台 把门关上
Quick, get up in the turret. Close that fucking door.

Oh, shit!
妈的
Motherfucker.
弹♥药♥ 加莱戈斯 我是哈特
Ammo. Gallegos, this is Hardt.
我们现在开车过去 原地别动
We’re driving to you now. Stay put.
我们来救你们
We’re gonna get you out of there.
别把车开过来 哈特
Do not drive that fucking truck over here, Hardt.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
继续前进
Keep fucking pushing!
哈特
Hardt.
还能行吗 能行吗
Are you good? Are you good?
看着我 格里夫 下来
Look at me. Griff, get down!
操 操
Fuck, fuck.
能行吗
You good?
-能开车吗 -能
– Can you drive? – Yeah.
好 我们走 我们得过去
Okay, okay, let’s go. We gotta get over there.
-能行吗 -行
– You good? – Yes.
我们被台子卡住了
We’re fucking stuck. I think we’re on a bump.

Fuck!
哈特
Hardt?
-哈特 你没事吧 -操
– Hardt, are you good? – Fuck.
加莱戈斯 抱歉
Gallegos, I’m sorry.
该死的 加莱戈斯
Fucking hell, Gallegos.
抱歉我们帮不上忙 操 很抱歉
I’m sorry we couldn’t help. Fuck, I’m sorry.

Fuck!
我跟你说了
I fucking told you, man!
你们能赶紧撤吗
Will you please get the fuck out of here, man?
坚持住
Hang in there.
中士 那些阿富汗国民军来势汹汹
Sergeant, those ANA don’t look good.
-什么 -有人翻过铁丝网了
– What? – I think we got people in the fucking wire, man.
天啊 该死的塔♥利♥班♥
Jesus. Those fucking Taliban.
该死的塔♥利♥班♥ 干♥死♥他们
Those fucking Taliban, let’s fucking kill those fuckers.
好 好
All right, all right, all right.
看着我 计划如下
Look at me. This is what we’re gonna do.
你们两个赶紧跑
You two are gonna make a run for it.
跑得越快越好
You’re gonna run like fucking hell.
我上炮台 我开火掩护
I’m gonna get in this turret, and I’m gonna cover fire you.
-是 -懂吗
– Yes. – Okay.
是 中士
Yes, Sergeant!
-回头见 -快走
– I’ll see you soon, guys. – Fucking go.
-快走 -好
– Let’s go! Fuck, yeah! – Fuck yeah!

Fuck!
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
拉基斯 跟着我
Lakis, on me!
友军 友军
Friendly, friendly, friendly!
-靠 -中士
– Whoa, shit. – Sergeant.
-操 -铁丝网里有三♥级♥威胁
– Fuck! – Charlie in the wire, Charlie in the wire!
-什么威胁 -敌人 敌人翻过铁丝网了
– Who’s Charlie? – Fucking enemy, enemy in the wire!

Holy fuck.
他们拿火箭炮对着我
They’ve got an RPG pointed right at me.
哈特
Hardt?
哈特
Hardt?
中士 格里芬也死了
Sarge, Griffin’s dead, too.
这就是你说的阿富汗国民军
These your ANA?
不是
Not mine.
这些混♥蛋♥以为已经赢了
These cocksuckers think they already won.
用枪榴弹发射器
Hit ’em with the 203.
我是X光
This is X-ray.
铁丝网里有敌人 铁丝网里有敌人
Enemy in the wire, enemy in the wire.
-所有人撤退 -听到了吗
– Everybody fall back. – You see?
到处都是
They’re fucking everywhere.
中士 我们怎么办
Sergeant, what the fuck do we do?
铁丝网里有敌人 铁丝网里有敌人
Enemy in the wire, enemy in the wire.
所有人撤回阿♥拉♥莫
Everyone into Alamo position.
我不允许
No, not today.
-罗姆沙 中士
– Romesha. – Sergeant!
我是黑骑6号♥
This is Black Knight VI.
快速反应部队已降落在山上
Quick reaction force has landed on the mountain.
我们尽快赶去
We will be there as soon as we can.
结束
Out.
收到 波蒂斯上尉
Roger, Captain Portis.
我们努力抗住
We’re gonna hang onto what we can.
不过希望你们能尽快 长官
But it’d be really fucking nice to see you, sir.
完毕
Over.
旗手 旗手 旗手
Guidons, guidons, guidons.
阿♥拉♥莫 阿♥拉♥莫 阿♥拉♥莫
Alamo, Alamo, Alamo.
-撤到核心 -去他的
– Collapse to the core. – Fuck that.
我们要夺回营地
We need to retake this camp.
我们没有迫击炮 空中支援 兵力
We don’t have any mortars, air support, the manpower.
我们没有义务
We don’t have any accountability.
中尉说得对 罗
LT’s right, Ro.
我们要守住 维持现状
We need to dig in, hold on to what we can,
-等待支援 -别说了
– and wait for support. – Stop.
只靠直升机救不了我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!