中队已经任命了一位调查官
The squadron has appointed an investigating officer.
我们要等他来
We will wait on him to get here.
长官 等他到了 嫌疑人早跑了
Sir, by the time he gets here, that suspect will be gone.
我不允许你们惊扰村里的家庭
I am not gonna have you guys antagonize
使当地民众与我们对立
the population by rousing families in the villages.
斯派塞上校会要我的命
Colonel Spicer will have my ass.
无意冒犯 布劳沃德上尉
With all due respect, Captain Broward,
我觉得上校更愿意…
I think the Colonel would appreciate it if…
上校更愿意我们尽职尽责 正确行事
What the Colonel would appreciate is we do our jobs and properly,
特别是我们7月就要离开这里了
especially since we’re outta here come July.
这个人杀害了我们的指挥官
The man killed our commander.
我知道
I know.
正义会得到伸张 中士
Justice will be served, Sergeant.
把这个交给相关部门
Let’s get this to the proper authorities.
长官
Sir.
好吗
Okay?
好的 长官
Okay, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
-二等兵 -长官
– Private. – Sir.
把这个丢到焚烧坑
Let’s get this to the burn pit.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我的天
Man.
-谢谢 长官 -给你
– Thank you, sir. – There you go.
做个好梦
Have fun dreams.
拿好了
Take this.
我不希望有人得疟疾 吐♥血♥什么的
I don’t want anybody getting malaria and spitting blood and shit.
-斯库萨 -我完成了
– Hey, Scusa. – I finished.
我完成了我的申请
I finished my application.
什么申请
Application for what?
这家伙想当军官
This guy wants to be an officer.
不 不 我是想去飞行学校
No, no. I wanna go to flight school.
飞行学校 斯库萨
Flight school, Scusa?
该死 我都不敢让你在阿富汗航♥空♥的航♥班♥上
Shit, I wouldn’t let you hand out peanuts
负责发零食 朋友
on the Afghan Air, my friend.
谢了 科克 你的嘴可真甜
Thanks, Kirk. That’s really nice of you.
再见了 女士们
Goodbye, ladies.
你会成为一名好飞行员和好军官的
You’re gonna be a good pilot and a good officer.
谢谢 中士
Thanks, Sergeant.
但我永远都不会叫你”长官”
But I ain’t calling you “Sir” ever.
没关系 中士
Hey, it’s all good, Sergeant.
你想叫什么都可以
You can call me whatever you want.
我会想一个的
I’ll think of something.
我相信你会的
I’m sure you will.
真的吗 军官和飞行员
Really? An officer and a pilot?
-是的 -你这四眼仔就算了吧
– Yeah. – Good luck with those goggles.
都还好吗
What’s up, guys?
-早安 中士 -早安 中士
– Morning, Sergeant. – Morning, Sergeant.
-你还好吗 -不算太差
– How you hanging? – Not too bad.
斯库萨偷走了我的芝士意式饺子
Scusa stole my fucking cheese tortellini.
现在我只能吃亚洲牛肉干了
Now I got Asian beef strips.
我家一岁的宝贝挺喜欢的
Hey, my one-year-old loves ’em.
让我看看
Let me see those.
我来告诉你这些亚洲牛肉干要怎么利用
I’ll show you what you do with this Asian beef dicks.
来吧
Come here.
-过来 富兰克林 -来吧
– Come here, Franklin. – Come on.
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
看到了吧 就连狗都不吃这玩意
Hey, see? Even the dogs don’t eat this shit.
别虐待我的狗 中士
Don’t abuse my dog, Sergeant.
该死 该死 侦察 中士
Shit! Shit! Recon, Sergeant!
-斯库萨 -是
– Scusa! – Yes.
-预瞄准 -是 中士
– Pre-fire! – Yes, Sergeant!
6号♥ 我是红色2号♥
Six, Red 2,
远程先进侦察车2号♥遭遇狙击火力 完毕
taking sniper fire at LRAS 2, over.
树梢有动静
We have movement at the treetop.
请求对B5作战侦察巡逻点进行打击
Requesting fire mission CRP Bravo 5.
我是6号♥
This is Six.
你能确认目标身份吗
Can you positively identify target?
林场有动静
We have movement at the tree farm.
我们的迫击炮已经布置好了 长官
Our mortars are laid on, sir.
明确身份了吗
Do you have PID?
布劳沃德上尉 我们的迫击炮已经布置好了
Captain Broward, our mortars are laid on.
我们看到了狙击我们的人
We have dudes who we’re getting sniped from.
子弹很明显是从那打过来 完毕
It’s fucking obvious where we’re being shot from. Over.
明确身份了吗 看到武器了吗
Do you have PID? Do you see a weapon?
去你的明确身份
Fucking PID.
-斯库萨 -是
– Scusa! – Yeah.
明确身份了吗
We have PID?
我看看…
I see…
-我看到有人活动 -很好
– I see movement! – Great.
明确身份了 长官
We have PID, sir.
可以交火
Clear to engage.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
林场 发射一次
Tree farm! One round!
汤姆森 一包烟赌你击不中
Thomson, pack of smokes says you miss!
你知道我最爱烟了
Now you know I love a smoke!
这里的交火规则不同
Rules of engagement are different here.
不能因为别人行为可疑就开火
You cannot shoot someone for acting suspicious.
可疑
Suspicious?
那子弹是哪射来的 长官
So where were the bullets coming from, sir?
你必须要明确敌方手中有武器或无线电
You must PID a weapon or a radio in an enemy’s hand.
这是麦克里斯托命令过的
That comes straight from McChrystal.
你想下一次去莱文沃斯吗
You want your next tour to be in Leavenworth?
军事监狱
有人应该去告诉麦克里斯托
Well, someone should tell McChrystal that
我们不是来这里卖♥♥冰棒的 长官
we’re not out here selling popsicles, sir.
过度武力会使当地人疏离 引起更大的风险
Excessive force alienates the locals and causes greater risk.
你现在最好把这个想法忘掉
You better grass that fucking sentiment now.
而且 谁知道下次供给会是什么时候呢
Furthermore, who knows when we’ll be resupplied?
我们不能浪费弹♥药♥
And we can’t waste ammo.
还有一件事 中士
And one more thing, Sergeant.
你再这样和我说话
You ever speak to me like that again,
我就把你送回中队去
I’ll send you to squadron.
你想去做文员 离开你的战友吗
You wanna be a staff bitch and leave your men?
不想 长官
No, sir.
卡尔扎伊总统不想让美军
President Karzai doesn’t want American forces to leave
在阿富汗大选前撤离
before the Afghan election.
麦克里斯托将军同意这一点
General McChrystal agrees.
你去告诉大家
You need to let the men know.
所以前哨不会在7月关闭了吗
So we’re not closing the outpost in July?
-没错 -明白
– That’s correct. – Got it.
抱歉 或许10月吧
I’m sorry. Maybe October.
好消息是
The good news is,
你们每月都将额外收到一千美元
you’ll all receive an extra $1,000 a month.
说完了
That’s all.
-谢了 邦迪 -走吧
– Thanks, Bundy. – Let’s go.
-下午好 长官 -长官
– Afternoon, sir. – Sir.
把这些丢到焚烧坑
Let’s get these to the burn pit.
这些放到哪里
Where do you want these?
放到那边的桌子上
Set them right there on the desk.
丢到焚烧坑去啊
Let’s get them to the burn pit.
没问题 长官
You got it, sir.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
Fucking unbelievable.
你又收到家里的照片了
You got another picture from home, I see.
对 快看
Yeah, check out these.
你可真是着迷
You are a man obsessed, I swear.
谁不是呢
Who wouldn’t be?
你很幸运
You are a lucky guy,
但我不确定在这里靠思念她为生是否健康
but I don’t know if it’s healthy to, uh, dwell on her out here.
至少在执勤的时候不要这样
At least on guard and all, you know?
是 我知道 只是…
Yeah, I know, I just…
我总在想敌人的大规模袭击会从哪过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!