-看我不把你鼻子打掉 -好了 住口
– I’ll slap your fucking nose off. – All right, knock it off!
等我们回去
You got my blessing to
祝你把这个白人垃圾屁♥股♥揍开花
kick his Whiskey Tango ass when we get back.
你死定了 亚戈
You’re a dead man, Yunger.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
我都听不懂这种方言
Can’t even make out this dialect.
他们应该是在聊围巾吧
I think they’re talking about scarves.
你不…你不会说方言吗
You don’t… You don’t speak the goddamn dialect?
好了 确保远端安全
All right, secure the far side.
长官 我们来吧
Sir, let us.
卡特
Carter.
卡特 过来
Carter, come here.
科克 你去
Kirk, you go.
-好的 -亚戈 跟着我
– You got it. – Yunger, on me.
欢迎来到丹尼餐厅
Welcome to Denny’s.
我是你的服务员 卡特
I’ll be your server, Carter.
别介意我的哥特妆
Don’t mind the Goth makeup.
我讨厌我自己
I just hate myself.
好吧 摇滚明星 那我要大拼盘
Well, okay, rock star, I’ll have a grand slam then.
怎么
What?
卡特 我演得明明挺好的
Carter, that was pretty good, man.
-好了 可以通过 -不是吗
– Okay, good to go! – No?
伊莱斯卡斯上尉 这桥太烂了 长官
Captain Yllescas, this bridge is for shit, sir.
接受现状吧 亚戈
Embrace the suck, Yunger.
是 是 长官
Yes. Yes, sir.
问你个问题
I got a question.
你老爸参过军吗
Your old man in the military?
是的 长官 西点军校84届
Yes, sir, West Point, class of ’84.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
你认识一个叫尼克·科丁顿的家伙吗
You know a guy named Nick Coddington?
是的 我想他认识
Yeah, I think he did, actually.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He’s a fucking prick.
-你喜欢橄榄球吗 长官 -我确实喜欢橄榄球
– You like football, sir? – I do like football, yeah.
-多谢过问 -你是篮球迷吗
– Thanks for asking. – Are you, uh, you a basket fan, right?
-对对对 -是的 我想他们要…
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Yeah, I think they’re gonna…
有人掉下去了
We got someone down there.
妈的 那是从哪来的
Goddamn it, man, where’s that coming from?
立刻趴下
Get the fuck down now!
操 该死
Fuck! Goddamn it!
有人发现目标吗
Anyone got eyes?
汤姆森 快汇报
Thomson, call it in.
我看到敌人在移♥动♥ 十一点钟方向
I see movement, 11 o’clock.
诺曼 快下去把他捞起来
Norman, get your fucking ass down there and grab him.
亚戈
Yunger.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
伙计
Hey, man!
♪ 人人挣扎 ♪
♪ Everybody tries ♪
♪ 人人牺牲 ♪
♪ Everybody dies ♪
♪ 他们夺走一条孤独的生命 ♪
They take a lonely life.
♪ 相信内心的黑暗 ♪
♪ Believe the dark inside ♪
♪ 我们开始问询缘由 ♪
♪ We start to question why ♪
我觉得他好像有一块脑子溅到我嘴里了
I think I had like, a piece of his brain in my mouth, man.
-把他炸飞了 -亚戈
– Blew him right up. – Oh, Yunger.
亚戈 你没事吧
Yunger, you okay?
他们把他炸飞了 中士
They just blew him up, Sergeant.
是的 我知道 我在场
Yeah. Yeah, I know. I was there.
他们把他炸飞了 伙计
They just blew him up, man.
我觉得他好像有一块脑子溅到我嘴里了
I think I had like, a piece of his brain in my mouth.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我知道 伙计 那很…
Yeah, I know, man. That was, uh…
-那很糟糕 -我是个糟糕的士兵 中士
– It was bad. – I’m a bad soldier, Sergeant.
我爸说得对
You know, my dad was right.
-我觉得我不行 -不不不
– I don’t think I can… – No, no, no, no.
你是个好士兵
You’re a good soldier.
-你是个好士兵 亚戈 -别糊…
– You’re a good soldier, Yunger. – Don’t fucking bull…
别糊弄我 伙计
Don’t bullshit me, man.
我没糊弄你 好吗
I’m not bullshitting you, okay?
我感觉糟透了 中士
I feel so fucked up, Sergeant, man.
长官 我感觉糟透了
Sir, I feel so fucked up.
我知道
I know.
我明白你在经历什么 好吗
I know what you’re going through, okay?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥遭遇过同样的事
The same thing happened to me in Iraq.
我目睹我最好的朋友牺牲 被狙击手击中
I watched my best friend die. A fucking sniper.
但是 亚戈
But, Yunger…
亚戈 听我说
Yunger, you listen to me.
我有妻儿等着我回家
I got a wife and kids to come home to,
我向他们保证过
and I made them promises.
所以我需要你做出选择
So I need you to make a choice.
你必须振作起来
You gotta get your shit together,
否则我们会让你离开这
or we’re gonna get you out of here.
中士
Sergeant.
我…我在努力了
I’m fucking… fucking trying, man.
-可我… -听我说
– I just… – Listen to me.
中士
Sergeant!
送他去救助站 我们要用空运救护送他撤离
Get him to the aid station. We’re gonna medevac him out.
好了 各位 走吧
All right, guys, let’s go.
亚戈 该走了
Yunger, it’s time to go.
几个月后见
We’ll see you in a few months.
别让他碰到地了
Don’t let him touch the ground!
-上完了吗 -全部登机
– That’s it? – All on.
艾斯科防爆墙顶不住
HESCOS are pretty beat up.
我们有双链铁丝网和触发式信♥号♥♥弹
We got double-strand concertina wire and trip flares
布置在营地外♥围♥
around the entire perimeter.
我们在考虑换成三链铁丝网 长官
We’re thinking about making it triple-strand, sir.
考虑到这里的袭击 长官
And given all the attacks here, sir,
我真的认为我们应该更换克莱莫地雷
I really think we should change our Claymore mines.
据我所知 它们埋在那里已经超过一年了
As I understand it, they’ve been out there for over a year,
-大概已经失效 -我们晚点讨论
– and are probably ineffective… – We’ll get into all that later.
这里有多少阿富汗国民军
How many ANA here?
雇佣名单上有八十人 但他们从不
80 on the payroll, when they all show up,
全员出勤
which is never.
一次最多能有二十人
We get 20 at a time, at best.
和我想的一样
Sort of what I thought.
-这里是战术行动中心吗 -是的 长官
– This the TOC? – It is, sir.
新命令下来了
New orders have come down.
布劳沃德上尉
我们将在七7月关闭这个前哨
We’re closing this outpost come July.
7月 长官
July, sir?
7月6号♥
July 6th.
那时我希望你们集中全部力量
That’s where I want you to concentrate all your efforts,
-关闭站点 -是 长官
– closing shop. – Yes, sir.
晚安 先生们
Goodnight, gentlemen.
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
-晚安 长官 -晚安 长官
– Good night, sir. – Good night, sir.
7月
July, huh?
晚安
Good night.
布劳沃德
长官
Sir.
这是什么
What is this?
是阿富汗选民身份证 长官
It’s an Afghan voter ID card, sir.
在伊莱斯卡斯上尉被…被害的桥上找到的
It was at the bridge where Captain Yllescas was targ… targeted.
很有可能就是
It most likely fell out of
从害死我们上尉的混♥蛋♥身上掉下来的
the prick’s pocket that killed our captain.
告诉他 马拉克
Tell him, Malak.
恐怕这是真的 长官
I’m afraid it’s true, sir.
我记得这个人
I, uh, remember this man.
他是水电站的一名工人
He was one of the workers at the hydroelectric plant.
是我们雇的人
Somebody who we we’re employing.
我们不清楚他在哪个村子
We’re not sure which village he’s in.
但我可以安排人去找他
But I can saddle up the men, find him.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!