都是数字和角度
Yeah, it’s all numbers and angles.
这些迫击炮是唯一
The mortars are the only thing
射程能到那条山脊线的武器
that reach that ridge line.
要是没有它们 我们就完蛋了
Without ’em, we’re fucked.
-罗兄 -正好
– Hey, brother Ro. – Oh, perfect.
这是科克
Kirk.
他是我们最好的队长之一 长官
He’s one of our best team leaders, sir.
见过伊莱斯卡斯上尉
Meet Captain Yllescas.
-幸会 -长官
– Nice to meet you. – Sir.
真希望我们不用在这种情况下认识
I wish we didn’t have to meet you.
我会试着忍♥受这一切的
I’ll try to live up to all that.
很高兴你能来 长官
Good to have you, sir.
拿块海绵来帮我擦背
Grab a fucking sponge. Get my back.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, fuck yourself.
这里是我们的清♥真♥寺
Over here is our mosque.
开火了
Gunfire!
-他妈的 -妈的 该死
– Motherfuckers! – Goddamn it, shit!
在树边
Treetops!
右边 往右边打
Right! Come right!
做好准备 弟兄们
Brace yourself, boys!
干掉他们
Get em!
干掉他们
Get em!
你怎么想
Hey, what do you think?
你觉得他们每次朝我们乱射
You think the new boss is gonna make us
新来的头都会让我们出来巡逻吗
do a fucking patrol every time they take a pot shot at us?
军官的心思你别猜 梅斯
Never try to understand the officer, Mace.
不是一路人
A different breed.
他们甚至开着灯搞
They even fuck with the lights on.
妈的 别再抱怨了 老兄
Goddamn it, quit your bitching, man.
这也不差嘛
This ain’t so bad.
和上帝一起漫步大自然 对吧 弟兄们
Fucking nature walk with God, right, boys?
如果上帝真的存在 那些家伙
If God was real, then these guys
就不会每天都想着要干掉我们
wouldn’t be trying to kill us every goddamn day
基汀也还会活着
and Keating would still be around here.
上帝行事很神秘 中士
God works in mysterious ways, Sergeant.
那么我想上帝的计划就是让我们陷入混乱吧
Yeah, so I guess God’s plan is our chaos, then, huh?
我的天呐
Jesus fucking Christ, man.
你在看什么 中士
What you looking at, Sergeant?
以他们的视角来看
Seeing what they see.
看到什么了 罗
What’s that, Ro?
死掉的美国人
Dead Americans.
妈的 你可真扫兴
Goddamn, you’re a fucking buzzkill, man.
他们每次朝我们乱射的时候
Every time they take a pot shot at us,
都是在试探我们
they’re figuring us out.
等到大规模袭击时
When the big one comes,
他们就能把我们一举拿下了
they’ll have us dialed in.
如果你是他们 你会怎么做
And how would do it, if you were them?
什么
What?
如果你是他们 你会怎么做
How would you do it, if you were them?
我会怎么做
How would I do it?
我会先打掉我们的迫击炮阵地
Well, first I’d knock out our mortar pit.
没了它 我们就完蛋了
Without that, we’re fucked.
然后我会开始猛攻待命卡车
Then I’d start hammering our stand-to trucks,
装甲悍马 尤其是远程先进侦察车2号♥
armored Humvees, especially LRAS 2.
它保护着我们的迫击炮
That protects our mortars.
摧毁我们的弹♥药♥库 使我们无法补给
Take out our ammo depot, so we can’t resupply.
接着我会攻击发电机
And then I’d hit our generator,
有效地摧毁我们的通讯系统
effectively kill our comms.
然后我会开始派人从盘山道进攻
And then I’d start sending fighters on the switchbacks.
要抢在空中支援到达前
It’d be a race to get inside the wire
翻过铁丝网
before air support.
但就算这样也要好几个小时
Yeah, but even then it’s gonna take a few hours.
B1轰炸机才能从卡塔尔大老远赶来
The B1s come all the way from fucking Qatar.
没错 卡特
Yeah, that’s right, Carter.
我会进入我们的营地 占领我们的入口管制点
I’d get inside our camp, take our ECP,
把我们一分为二
divide us in half.
基本上我们就死定了
Pretty much then we’re fucked.
他妈的 罗
Goddamn it, Ro.
谁他妈招惹你了
Who the fuck pissed in your Cheerios?
抱歉 伙计 这就是基汀营地的日常
Well… Sorry, pal. But that’s life at Camp Keating.
你知道怎么才能阻止他们吗 中士
Any thought how we stop ’em, Sarge?
阻止不了
We don’t.
-好了 -我没事
– There you go. – I’m good.
各位
Hey, guys.
你觉得基汀上尉遭遇的事
You think what fucking happened to Captain Keating
上了国内新闻了吗
made it back to the news in the States?
国内的人们唯一关心的新闻
The only news people give a shit about back in the States
是谁睡了帕丽斯·希尔顿
is who’s fucking Paris Hilton.
还有谁没睡过
Who the fuck hasn’t?
我看过她下车的照片
I saw her picture getting out of the car.
他妈的 连那些该死的伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥都见过她的逼
Goddamn it, even the fucking hajis have seen her snatch.
是的 《巴黎一夜》 畅销塔♥利♥班♥
Yeah, One Night in Paris, Taliban bestseller.
2004年的性♥爱♥影片
片中希尔顿和当时的男朋友做♥爱♥
做完了
Ah, there you go.
他妈的
Goddamn it.
上帝造我的那天是个好日子 对吧 长官
It’s a good day when God made my ass, right, sir?
话说 指不定哪天我们得和那帮混♥蛋♥赤手相搏
You know what? Somebody’s gotta be fit around here
所以得在这里好好练练
for when we go hand-to-hand with these fucks.
-明白我的意思吗 -如果你和他们嘴对嘴的话
– Know what I’m saying? – If you go mouth-to-mouth,
这场仗早就打完了
this war would be over.
我会操到你爱上我的 哥们
I’ll fuck you till you love me, boy.
快接着练你的大胸去吧 加莱戈斯
You just keep working on those man tits, Gallegos.
会把他们吓倒的
They’re intimidated by it.
总得有人打赢这场该死的仗
Somebody’s gotta win this fucking war, man.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 让我帮你看着 哥们
Let’s go. Let me spot you, boy.
-罗 -赶紧开始吧
– Hey, Ro. – Let’s go, let’s go.
-罗 -怎么了
– Hey, Ro. – What?
怎么了
What’s going on?
你好吗 伙计
Hey, how’s it going, man?
你好吗 过来 过来
How you doing? Come here. Come here!
妈的
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
鸣枪示警
Warning shot!
妈的
Fuck!
他妈的
Motherfucker.
老天 看着点路
Jesus Christ! Watch where you’re going,
你个该死的伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
you haji fuck!
他妈的 我就该把你弄死
Motherfucker. I should fucking wax you.
-搞什么 他瞎了吗 -怎么回事 中士
– What the fuck, is he blind? – What’s going on, Sergeant?
这是什么 这是什么
What’s this? What’s this, huh?
这是什么
What’s this?
他在拍我们营地的照片 长官
He’s taking photos of our camp, sir.
我要杀了他
I’ll fucking kill him.
这混♥蛋♥在拍照
Fucker’s taking photos.
肯定是把我们的视角拍给敌人看
Must be to show the enemy what we see here from here.
这是什么
Huh, what is this?
这是什么 是礼物吗
What is this? Is this a gift?
是塔♥利♥班♥送你的礼物吗
Is this a gift from the Taliban?
你想来一支吗
So, don’t you want one?
你在看我的伤疤吗
You’re looking at my scars?
如果你跟我一样
Yeah, you’d be fucked up, too,
有个爱打小孩的老爹 你也会一团糟的
if you had a kid-beating dad like my old man.
他以前还他妈是个警♥察♥
And he was a fucking cop.
美国人也可能活得一团糟
Americans can have fucked up lives, too.
有次我喝了一整瓶地毯清洁剂
Drunk a whole bottle of carpet cleaner once.
又吐了出来
I puked that up.
我做不到
Couldn’t go through with it.
但我有个好妈妈
I did have a great mom, though.
也许我该给她打个电♥话♥了
I should probably call her…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!