汤姆森中弹了 汤姆森中弹了
Thomson’s down! Thomson’s down!
该死
Shit!
快点 罗德 站起来
Come on, Rod, get up!
罗德
Rod!
罗德 情况怎么样
Rod, what’s going on?
汤姆森中弹了
Thomson’s down!
-汤姆森中弹了 -我来了 我来了
– Thomson’s down! – I’m coming up. I’m coming up.
罗德 过来 过来 我们走
Rod, come on. Come on. Come on, let’s go!
告诉博斯蒂克我们现在需要空中支援
Tell Bostick we need fucking air now!
我是罗德 完毕 汤姆森阵亡
This is Rod, over. Thomson is KIA.
重复一遍 汤姆森阵亡
Repeat, Thomson is KIA.
X光 请注意
X-ray, be advised.
由于天气原因 阿帕奇无法起飞
Due to weather, Apaches are down,
还需两个小时才能到达
It’s gonna be two more hours.
收到 前往远程先进侦察车1号♥
Copy that. Headed to LRAS 1.
-加莱戈斯 侦察车2号♥ -收到
– Gallegos, LRAS 2. – Got it.
远程先进侦察车 行动
LRAS, move your ass.
我去入口管制点 要来真的了
I’m heading to ECP. No fucking around.
-入口管制点 好的 -我要派你去协商会议楼
– ECP, Good, good. – I’m sending your ass to the shura buildings.
那里失守了
We fucked up there.
你为什么派我去 罗
Why you sending me, Ro?
-准备好了吗 -这是场硬仗 准备出发
– You ready? – This is the big one. Saddle up!
慢点 伙计
Easy there, mate.
今天将会很难熬
It’s gonna be a long fucking day.
瞧瞧这些阿富汗胆小鬼
Look at these Afghan cowards!
我们要到拉森那里
We gotta get to Larson.
我们要尽快赶到侦察车那里
We gotta get to LRAS soon, man.
-好的 -跟着我
– All right. – On me.
我们上吧
Let’s do it.
妈的
Fuck!
友军 友军 友军
Friendlies, friendlies, friendlies!
我来了 汤姆森
I’m coming, Thomson.

Fuck!
远程先进侦察车2号♥
友军过来了
Friendlies coming in.
我们来救你了 拉森
Here to save your ass, Larson!
橄榄园
Olive Garden!
再向左 再向左
Move further to the left, further to the left!
瞄准目标 继续开火 继续开火
On target, keep engaging, keep engaging!
告诉我目标
Tell me what I am looking at!
-需要帮助吗 -保持住
– Need any help? – Keep it.
不 我们需要弹♥药♥
No, we’re gonna need fucking ammo.
火箭筒 位置100
RPG raw, Hector 100…
我是待命车1号♥ 我没有弹♥药♥了
Stand-to One, I’m fucking black on ammo.
点50口径弹♥药♥没了
Fucking black on .50 cal.
他妈的给我滚开
Get out of the fucking way!
蠢货
Fucker!
起来 卡特 快他妈起来
Get up, Carter. Get the fuck up!
快走
Let’s go!
我们需要240弹♥药♥
We need fucking 240.
-快点 快点 快 -240弹♥药♥
– Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! – 240.
快点 快点 快点 传过来
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, hand it out!
快点
Let’s go!
-继续开火 -操
– Keep engaging. – Fuck!
继续开火
Keep engaging!
妈的
Fuck!
卡膛了 老兄
It’s fucking hard lined, bro.
加莱戈斯 到车里去
Gallegos, get in the truck!

Fuck!
你没事吧 伙计
You good, mate?
我没事
I’m good.
这就是我们所有的弹♥药♥了吗
Is that all the fucking ammo we got?
-只有这么多了吗 -是的
– Is that all we got? – Fucking is, man.
这里是远程先进侦察车2号♥
This is LRAS 2.
我们被困住了
We’re pinned down.
我们需要弹♥药♥补给
We’re gonna need some more fucking ammo.
我们再快点
Let’s go, faster.
快点 快点 快点
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
快点 动起来
Let’s go, fucking move!
该死
Oh, shit.
科普斯
Koppes!
继续朝那个区域开火
Keep lighting up that area.
你有凯夫拉防弹衣 你可以行动了
You got a Kevlar blanket and you’re good to go.
我们会确保弹♥药♥跟上
We’ll keep ammo coming your way.
谢了 中士 没问题
Thanks, Sergeant. I got it.
卡特
Hey, Carter!
是你给我弹♥药♥补给吗
Are you my ammo resupply?
-不是 -见鬼
– No! – Oh, fuck!
该死
Shit.
罗姆沙 你没事吧
Romesha, you all right?
滚开 你这个娘炮
Move, you fucking pussy.
我们会给你们补给弹♥药♥
Hey, we’re gonna get you more ammo!
科克 你没事吧
Kirk, you good?
没事 妈的
Yeah, fuck.
好了 我数到三我们就冲出去
All right, we’re gonna go on my count, on three!
妈的
Fuck.
一 该死 科克
One… Damn it, Kirk!
科克 火箭弹
Kirk, RPG!
科克中弹了
Kirk down!
科克 你会没事的
Kirk, you’re gonna be all right!
长官 长官
Sir, sir.
我们需要…我们需要黑鹰直升机
We need… We need the Blackhawks in here.
我的士兵撑不住了
My men can’t fight anymore.
你的人帮助我们打退塔♥利♥班♥ 直升机才能降落
Birds can’t land till your boys help us drive back the Taliban.
我们没有弹♥药♥了
We’re out of ammunition.
我们需要空中支援
We need air support.
振作起来 让你的士兵继续战斗
Get your shit together, and get your men to fucking fight.
我们得用上迫击炮
We gotta free up our mortars,
否则我们一个也别想活着离开这里
or none of us are getting out of here fucking alive.
长官 科克中弹了 他们需要医疗兵
Sir, Kirk’s hit. They need a medic.
见鬼 快点
Fuck, come on!
科克在协商会议楼那里中弹了 头部严重创伤
Kirk is down in the shura buildings. Severe head trauma.
不管了 老兄 我要去找科克
Fuck it, bro. I’m going for Kirk.
带上枪
Take your gun.
妈的
Fuck!
天啊 真♥他♥妈♥该死
Jesus. Jesus fucking shit.
-带上你的步♥枪♥ -妈的
– Take your fucking rifle! – Fuck.
妈的
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
天呐 搞什么
Jesus Christ, what the fuck?
别担心
Don’t worry.
别担心 你会没事的
Don’t worry. You’re gonna be okay.
什么情况 什么情况
What have we got? What have we got?
-脸部中弹 -见鬼
– Shot to the face. – Fuck.
好了 坚持住 我们没法在这里救治
All right, shit. Hold on, we can’t treat him here.
-我们要把他送回科尔多瓦 -好的
– We gotta get him back to Cordova. – Okay.
很好 挺住
Good, hold on.
别担心 别担心 你会没事的
Don’t worry, don’t worry. You’re gonna be all right.
好的 抓住他的头 准备好
All right, grab his head. Get him ready.
三二一起
Lift on three, two, lift… in.
好了吗
You got it?
抬起来 一二三 起来 走
Lift on one, two, three, lift, go.
小心点
Careful.
抓好了 抓好
You got him, got him?
快点 该死
Come on, goddamn it!
有我们在
We got you.
-快点 -你会没事的
– Come on! – You’re gonna be all right.
妈的 搞什么
Oh, fuck, what the fuck?
妈的
Fuck!
闭上你的臭嘴
Hey, shut your fucking mouth!
趴下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!