你在战斗时吸嗨了会将我们都置于险境
You being high out there endangers all of us.
不会再犯了 长官
It’s not gonna happen again, sir.
来到这里的人不是只有你一个
You’re not the only one who came here
有成瘾的问题
with substance abuse issues.
但你是唯一一个没戒掉的
But you’re the only one who persists.
我应该把你赶走
I should kick you out of here…
-我没有成瘾的问题 -不 你有
– I don’t have a substance abuse issue. – Yes, you do.
你有
You do.
我要把你降为二等兵
I’m busting you down to private,
我让你停下来之前 你都得负责烧屎
and you’re burning shit till I tell you to stop.
再给你一次机会 好吗
One more chance, okay?
-是 -退下吧
– Sir. – You’re dismissed.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
晚上好 长官
Evening, sir.
也许应该扣除他一些工资
Maybe he should forfeit some pay.
工资对于这里的人毫无意义
Pay don’t mean nothing to these guys out here.
你夺走他们的空闲时间 他们就会感觉像在坐牢
You take away their free time, it’s like being in prison.
各位
Hi, guys.
注意听
Hey, hey, listen up.
注意
Hello!
-这玩意有用吗 -有用 长官
– Is this thing working? – Yes, sir.
很有用
Loud and clear.
陆军做的 不
The army made it, nope.
-都到齐了吗 -是的 长官
– This everybody? – Yes, sir.

Okay.
听着
Look,
我们在卡姆戴希正取得巨大的进展
we’re making great progress here in Kamdesh,
但我们还有很多事情要做
but we still got a lot of work to do.
我们的前哨仍然是反政♥府♥武装的目标
Our outpost is still a target of insurgents,
-提醒你们一下 -对
– in case you hadn’t noticed. – Hmm, oh, right.
所以我们应该怎么尽到职责 并保证自己的安全
So how do we do our jobs and stay safe?
我们需要和当地人保持良好的关系
We need to keep a good relationship with the locals.
尊重使我们安全
Respect keeps us safe.
所以我们要再召开一次协商会议
So we’ll call for another shura.
山谷的长老们将会参加
The lead elders in the valley will attend.
他们会带上一些年轻人
They will bring some of the younger men with them.
也许就包括那些朝我们开过枪的混♥蛋♥
Probably some of those assholes who’ve been shooting at us.
没错
That’s right.
确实如此
You know they are.
我会继续在山谷里和他们温和地沟通
I will continue to speak softly in the valley,
提供更多的援助项目和友好姿态
offering more projects and handshakes.
但另一方面 我会把你们都带上
But on the other hand, I will carry all of you
作为威慑[大棒]like a big fucking stick.
-太对了 长官 -长官
– Fuck, yeah, sir. – Sir.
恐怕你的大棒还不够大
I’m afraid you don’t have a big enough stick.
这是唯一的办法
Only way this thing works.
没错
That’s right.
好了
All right.
带盾归来或战死沙场
With your shield or on it.
视死如归 长官
On our shields, sir.
-出发吧 -是 长官
– Let’s go. – Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
协商会议楼
愿你平安
Salam alaikum.
愿你平安
Salam alaikum.
卡特 格里芬
Carter, Griffin.
-长官 -长官
– Sir. – Sir.
你们跟着我
You boys are joining me.
-长官 我注意到他们有些人带着武器 -我看见了
– Sir, some of those dudes are armed. – I noticed.
长官 你现在被悬赏着
Sir, there is a price on your head.
所以你们要跟着我
That’s why you’re joining me.
扮演好外来侵略者的角色
Keep your alien invader costumes on.
把烟灭了
Fuck the cigarette.
抱歉 老爹
Sorry, Dad.
他说 “你们为什么来这里”
He says, “Why have you come here?”
他说 你们已经有四十年没来过了
He says, you haven’t been here for 40 years.
不 不
No, no.
那是俄♥国♥人
That was the Russians.
我们是美国人
We’re American.
美国人
American.
他们是真不理解还是在装疯卖♥♥傻
They really not understand this or they just fucking with me?
长官 是556子弹 是我们的子弹
Sir, it’s 556. It’s one of our bullets.
我们的任务是将塔♥利♥班♥
Our job is to separate the Taliban
与普通民众分隔开
and the ordinary people.
这样的话 普通民众就不会陷入战火
We do that, the ordinary people won’t get caught in the crossfire.
我可以给你们钱 合同
I can give you money, contracts,
还有项目 前提是你得配合
projects, if you help.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
这个人昨天开过枪
This man fired his rifle yesterday.
我们昨天被袭击了
We were attacked yesterday.
我必须上报这起针对我的前哨的袭击
I must report the attack on my outpost.
我会在我的长老那里失去荣誉
I will lose honor with my elders.
有两个办法可以让我重获荣誉
I can regain my honor in two ways.
一个办法是你们都放下武器
One way is for all of you to lay down your arms…
然后在美国和真♥主♥的帮助下
…and watch as your communities flourish with the help
见证你们部落的繁荣壮大
of the United States and Allah.
那另一个办法是什么
And what is the other way?
何必撕破脸呢
Why get into such ugliness?
当然 美国会弥补任何
And of course, the United States will compensate anyone…
放下武器的人
…who lays down their arms.
长官 这些人昨天朝我们开枪 你要放了他们吗
Sir, these dudes shot at us yesterday. You wanna let ’em go?
是的
Yes, I do.
你是一位好客人
You are a good guest.
我们把你称为”阿玛特”
We will call you “Amat.”
意思是”深受赞扬的人”
“Highly praised one.”
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you!
-我爱你 -如果你不是真心这么说的
– I love you. – If you don’t say it like you mean it,
-你就要在那待一整晚 -我爱你
– you’ll be there all night. – I love you!
-大声点 -我爱你
– Louder! – I love you!
见鬼 伙计 搞什么
Holy shit, mate. What the fuck?
该死
Fuck.
干这个会让你得癌症
Doing this gives you fucking cancer.
癌症 你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Cancer? You fucking serious?
鬼知道这些混♥蛋♥拉的是什么
Well, shit, who knows what these assholes are shitting out.
我把脸凑过去的时候你能不能闭嘴
Could you stop while I’ve got my fucking face in it?
烧屎的差事是当代的橙剂
Shit detail is the Agent Orange of today.
美军在越战时使用的高效落叶剂
你就闭嘴吧
Just stop talking, man.
干这活应该是违反军法的
Doing should be against UCMJ.
这活能让人得癌症
This shit gives you cancer.
会把人害死
Fucking kills you.
什么这么好笑 卡特
What’s so funny, Carter?
这可不是什么好笑的事情
Hey, this ain’t no fucking laughing matter, man.
我笑的是你以为害死你的是癌症
That you think it’s cancer that’s going to kill you.
是啊 他说到点子上了 梅斯
Yeah, he fucking got you there, Mace.
你能挺下来就很不错了 福克纳
Good of you to make it, Faulkner.
怎么了
What’s that?
一向很迟钝
Late as always.
我之前在给迫击炮镇拿弹♥药♥
I was picking up charges for Mortaritaville, asshole.
搞定了
Well, fucking done here, man.
我见过照片 老兄 她是位优雅的女士
I’ve seen the pictures, bro. She’s a classy lady.
-他们一直在打听 -优雅
– They’ve been making the rounds. – Classy?
搞什么 他们很好 见鬼
What the fuck? They’re good, man. Shit.
听着 不管那么多了
Look, fuck it, anyway.
我要和前妻复婚
I’m remarrying the woman I divorced.
她还被别的某个混球搞怀孕了
And she’s pregnant by some other fucking dude.
祝你开心 老兄
Yeah, well, have fun with that, buddy.
我要把孩子视为己出
Gonna raise the kid like they’re my own.
好主意
Great idea.
我以前从来没觉得你是圣人类型的 加莱戈斯
I never really took you for the saint type there, Gallegos.
爱就是爱 哈特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!