Red Dragon, go ahead. What’s going on?
我们还困在远程先进侦察车2号♥
We’re still trapped in LRAS 2.
加莱戈斯阵亡了
Gallegos is KIA.
哈特不见了
Hardt’s missing.
卡特和我没事
Carter and I are okay.
-好吧 -梅斯受了重伤
– Okay? – And Mace is pretty jacked up.
-看着我的眼睛 -伤得很重
– You look me in the fucking eye. – He’s hurting surgical.
他需要尽快去救助站
He’s gonna need to get the aid station as soon as possible.
我们需要火力掩护 完毕
We need some serious covering fire, over.
很高兴听到你们还活着
Glad to hear you boys are still breathing.
我给你们找掩护
I’m gonna wrangle you some cover.
有一架B1轰炸机正从卡塔尔赶来
We got a B1 bomber coming in from Qatar.
等它投弹 就能炸飞他们
When it drops its payload, it’s gonna be a son of a bitch.
到时候我要用上营地里所有的武器
When it hits, I need every weapon we have on camp.
程先进侦察车2号♥ 那应该足够
LRAS 2, that ought to be enough cover for you guys
掩护你们逃跑 完毕
to make a run for it, over.
我是红龙 遵办
This is Red Dragon. Wilco.
轰炸机来了 全员周知
Bombs away, all nets acknowledge.
三十秒
30 seconds.
别动
Hey, stay put.
171 我是X光
171, this is X-ray.
照着我的图像紧急执行 完毕
Emergency mission on my graphics, over.
全力轰炸盘山道
Drop everything you can on the switchbacks.
X光 收到 让你的人躲好
X-ray, I copy. Get your boys down.
我们要近距离轰炸
We’re gonna get close.
-卡特 祝你好运 -五 四
– Carter, good luck, man. – Five, four…
-梅斯 坚持住 -三
– Mace, stay with us. – …three…
二 一
…two, one.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be all right.
-冲冲冲 -冲啊
– Go, go, go! – Let’s go!
坚持住 梅斯
Hang the fuck on, Mace!
我们玩命跑
We’re hauling fucking ass!
是格里芬
There’s Griffin!

Come on!

Move!

Come on!
你能行 卡特 坚持住
You got it, Carter. Keep going.
我们要进来了
We’re coming in!
我们带着梅斯 要进来了
We got Mace! We’re coming in!
让开
Make way!
让开
Make way!
卡特 放手 放手 卡特
– Carter, let go. – Let go, Carter.
-卡特 -放手 卡特
– Carter! – Let go, Carter!
坚持住
Stay with us.
十五分钟前我绑了止血带
I put the tourniquet on 15 minutes ago.
他已经流血
He’s… He’s been bleeding…
十五分钟了
15 minutes.
四十五
45.
他已经流血四十五分钟了
He’s been bleeding out for 45 minutes.
挺住 梅斯 坚持住
Come on, Mace, hang in there.
坚持住 梅斯
Hang in there, Mace!
牛逼 你们牛逼
Fuck yeah, you beautiful fuckers!
直升机来了
Bird is coming in!
-拉森 -见到你真高兴
– Larson! – Damn glad to see you.
-黄色 -我也爱你
– Yellow. – I love you, too, man.
北边有动静
Activity on the North face.
哈特和马丁不见了
Hardt and Martin are missing.
格里芬和加莱戈斯阵亡了
Griffin and Gallegos are KIA.
你知道遗体在哪吗
You know where they are?
你的颈动脉里放了支架
Got a stent in your carotid artery.
他体内的血都输送到重要器官了
His body’s sending all his blood to his vital organs.
-这是好事 -不不不 坚持住
– That’s good. – No, no, no, stay with me.
科尔多瓦 这是好事吧
Hey, Cordova, that’s good, right?
不是 他的血压太低了
No, it’s not. His blood pressure’s too weak.
如果一小时内他不能离开山谷
If he doesn’t get out of this valley in the next hour,
就活不下去了
he won’t make it.
而且天黑之前不会有直升机过来
And there’s no birds getting in here till after nightfall.
是时候采取激进措施了
It’s time to get radical.
你们可以听到 空中支在外面
As you can hear, air support is out there,
替天行道 对吧
doing the Lord’s fucking work, right?
波蒂斯上尉和快速反应部队马上就到
Captain Portis and the quick reaction force is on their way.
快成功了 伙计们
We’re almost done, guys.
老天
Jesus Christ.
波蒂斯上尉
X光 我是黑骑6号♥ 带领快速反应部队
X-ray, this is Black Knights VI with the QRF.
看到作战前哨了 完毕
Got eyes on the COP, over.
收到 长官
Roger that, sir.
一会见
We’ll see you soon.
骨头18号♥ 你看到我了吗
Bone One Eight, you have eyes on my position?
收到
I copy.
我看见剩下的敌人了
I think I see the last of ’em.
北方五百米 五十度
500 meters north, 50 degrees.
我们去做了结
Let’s end this thing.
收到
Roger that.
还好他们是友军
Glad they’re on our side.
A型阳性
A+.
我是A型阳性 我是A型阳性
I’m A+. I’m A+.
医生 这话什么意思 怎么回事
Doc. What Does that mean? What’s going on?
在这里没法给他做手术
We can’t perform surgery on him here.
这话又是什么意思
And what the fuck does that mean?
空运救护几小时后才会来
Medevac won’t be here for a few hours,
他要想保命就需要新鲜血液
which means he needs fresh blood if he wants to live.
我们只有这一个办法
This is the only thing we can do.
我们没消毒 也不能做血检
We’re not sterile, and we can’t test for disease.
-好吧 -我们只能用献血救他
– Okay. – Our fresh blood is all we can do to save him.
-操 -醒醒
– Fuck. – Come on.
梅斯 梅斯 醒醒
Mace. Mace, come on.
坚持住
Stick with me.
你可能会变同性恋
You might be a little light in the loafers,
因为这是军人的血
because it’s fucking officer blood, but…
你去无线电上通告
All right, I need you to put a call in on the radio.
所有A型阳性血的人
Everybody with A+ blood
都立刻来救助站 懂吗
needs to get their ass to the aid station, okay?
我们需要尽可能多的血
We need as much fucking blood as we can get.
操 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Fuck, Mohammed.
出来 快点
Get out of there. Go on.
我说过塔♥利♥班♥会发动袭击
I told you the Taliban would attack.
-我了解我的国家 -行了 快走
– I know my country. – All right, go, go, go.
无线电上说你们需要血
Heard on the radio you guys need blood.
对 还需要一袋 你是A型阳性吗
Yeah, we need a second bag. You A+?
-A型阳性 -好 伸过来
– A-fucking-positive. – All right, give me this.

All right.
-你还好吗 梅斯 -坚持住
– You all right, Mace? – Stay with me, buddy.
你还好吗 梅斯
You all right, Mace?
-我们让空运救护尽快来 梅斯 -他怎么样
– We’re gonna get you medevac soon, Mace. – How’s he doing?
我们赢了 我们赢了
We fucking won, man. We fucking won.
我们送你回家见阿曼达和麦克
We’ll get you back home to Amanda and Mac, man.
来吧 没事了
Come on, you’re good.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker.
我们走
Let’s go.
-抬好了 -好
– You got him? – Yeah.
来吧 兄弟 来吧 兄弟
Come on, bro. Come on, bro.
来吧 兄弟 没事了
Come on, bro. You’re good, man.
波蒂斯
我是邦德曼中尉
I’m Lieutenant Bundermann.
我是波蒂斯上尉
Captain Portis.
欢迎来到基汀前哨 长官
Welcome to Outpost Keating, sir.
你的人都点清吗 中尉
All your men accounted for, Lieutenant?
二十七人受伤 七人死亡
27 wounded, seven dead,
十几个阿富汗国民军人受重伤
a dozen ANA severely wounded.
梅斯技术军士伤得很重
Specialist Mace is pretty banged up.
医疗兵…持乐观态度 长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!