Helicopters alone won’t save us.
我们的弹♥药♥库就在37米外
Our ammo depot is 40 yards away.
里面有我们战斗所需的一切
It has everything we need to stay in this fight.
我们从那里开始 堵住缺口
We start there, and we plug our leaks.
夺回大门
Take back our front gate,
敌人♥大♥摇大摆地从那里侵入
where the enemy is just walking the fuck in.
你去食堂架起机关枪
And you get a machine gun on that dining hall.
大家没事吧
Everybody good?
-断电了 -没事吧
– We lost power! – Everybody good?
你没事吧
Hey, you good?
-中尉 -无线电没事吧
– LT. – Are the radios up?
中尉 我们的人被困在外面了
LT, our men are trapped out here.
让我去吧 长官
Let me do this, sir.
你确定能做到吗
You’re sure you can make it happen?
确定
Yes.
如果要这么做 我们得换频率
All right, if we’re gonna do this, we gotta call a net switch.
敌人进铁丝网了
We got enemy in the wire.
很可能在听我们的无线电
They probably got one of our radios.
外面的人被困住了
The men out there that are trapped,
会失去联♥系♥ 但必须这么做
they’re gonna be cut off, but we gotta do it.
好吗
All right?
-明白吗 -明白
– Check? – Check.
罗 等希尔架起机关枪 明白吗
Ro, wait for Hill’s machine gun, all right?
明白
Check.
X光 X光 能收到吗
X-ray, X-ray, do you copy?
该死的浑蛋
Motherfucking cocksucker!
怎么了
What?
失去联♥系♥了
We lost comms, boys.
有什么计划 加
What’s the plan, G?
加莱戈斯 我们怎么办 中士
Gallegos, what are we doing, Sergeant?
我们这么办
Okay, here’s what we do.
我们用岩石作掩护
We take cover at the rocks.
朝厕所前进 越过厕所
We go to latrines. We’ll pass latrines,
越过洗衣拖车
past the laundry trailers,
然后我们冲向战术行动中心
and then we haul ass to the TOC.
我留下来掩护你们
I’ll hang back and provide cover.
要花很长时间
It’s gonna take a long fucking time.
-我掩护你 -大家都同意吗
– I’ll cover with you. – Everybody in?
我们决定不了 你级别最高
It’s not up to us, man. You’re senior.
听你的 你来决定
It’s on you. It’s your decision.
梅斯 你跟上
Mace, keep the fuck up.
-马丁 你没问题 -我们走
– Martin, you’re gonna okay. – Let’s do it.
走吧
Come on, bitch.
-卡特 -大家都同意吗
– Carter! – Is everybody fucking in?
我们先走 卡特
We’re going first, Carter.
-娘炮们 我爱你们 走吧 -拉森 卡特 你们先走
– I love you, faggots. Let’s go. – Larson, Carter, you’re out first.
-等我开火 -我们赶紧
– On my fire! – Let’s fucking move it.

Go!
火箭弹
RPG!
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
走 我掩护你们
Go, I got you covered!
走 快离开这里
Go! Get out of here!
起来
Get up.
-梅斯受伤了 -我们跟着你
– Mace is hurt, guys. – We’re on you, we’re on you.
-快走 -快
– Come on! – Fast.
掩护我
Cover me!
卡特 掩护我
Carter, cover me!
靠 这帮混♥蛋♥
Shit, these motherfuckers!

Go!
别磨蹭了 靠
Quit dragging your ass, shit!
加油 我们快到了
Come on, man. We’re nearly there.
加莱戈斯
Gallegos!
我没事
I’m good.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers!
加莱戈斯倒下了
Gallegos is down!
有多严重
How bad is it?
小心背后
Hey, watch your six!
我来了
Coming to you!
卡特
Carter!
卡特 上车
Carter, get in the truck!
梅斯和马丁怎么样
What the fuck happened to Mace and Martin?

Fuck!
梅斯和马丁怎么样
What happened to Mace and Martin?
不知道
I don’t know!
红排兵营 我需要志愿者
Hey, Red Platoon, I need volunteers.
我们要夺回营地
We’re taking this bitch back.
好啊 罗
Hell yeah, Ro.
算上我
Count me in.
-你挺我 -好
– You got me? – Good.
格雷戈里
Gregory?
我觉得我不行 罗
I don’t think I can make it, Ro.
-我拿他的枪 -琼斯 好伙计
– I’ve got his gun. – Jones, good man.
米勒 丹纳里 我们走
Miller, Dannelley, let’s go.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuck…
混♥蛋♥ 靠
Ow, mother… Shit.
红色2号♥ X光 机关枪在哪呢
Red II, X-ray, where the fuck’s that machine gun?
机关枪马上就位
The machine gun is on its way.
等一下
Just hang on.
靠 靠
Shit. Shit.
X光 我们得走了
X-ray, we gotta move.
现在就得去大门
We gotta get to the front gate now.
他们就在我们上面
They’re right on top of us.
不行 红色2号♥ 原地别动
Negative, Red II. Hold your position.
等候火力掩护
Wait for cover fire.
抱歉 你说什么 我听不清
Sorry, what was that? You’re coming in broken.
该死的 罗
Goddamn it, Ro.
听不见
No.

Oh, fuck.
好了 我们走
All right, guys. Let’s go.
我以前没杀过人
I’ve never killed anyone before.
我也一样
Me too.
-还有烟吗 -什么
– You got any smokes in that? – What?
有包烟
A pack of cigarettes.
你可真走运
Wouldn’t you be lucky?
-操 梅斯 -救命
– Fuck. Mace. – Help!
梅斯 他在朝我们爬
Mace, he’s crawling to us.
-救救我 -靠 是梅斯
– Help me, please. – Shit, it’s Mace!
他在朝我们爬
He’s crawling to us.
梅斯在喊我们
Mace is calling at us!
叫他躲到岩石后面
Tell him to get behind that fucking rock for cover.
-梅斯 -岩石后面
– Mace! – Behind the rock!
躲到…躲到岩石后面
Get the rock… Get cover behind the rock!
我们马上就去救你
We’ll come after you in a second!

Fuck!
他没事 他躲起来了
He’s okay, man. He has cover.
他在流血 流了好多血
He’s fucking bleeding. He’s fucking bleeding out.
卡特 他躲起来了
Carter, he has cover.
-卡特 你干什么 -你躲好
– Carter, what are you doing? – Take cover.
-我要出去 -卡特 你干什么
– I’m going out there. – Carter, what the fuck are you doing?
卡特
Carter!
-你干什么 -搞什么
– What are you fucking doing, man? – What the fuck?
你觉得我要干什么
What do you mean, what the fuck am I doing?
他血流不止
He’s bleeding out!
老兄 他躲在那里
Dude, he has fucking cover there.
我们躲在这里
We have cover here.
我们只有两个人
There are only two of us!
你想为了救他而送死吗
You wanna fucking die trying to save him?
梅斯 等等 梅斯 等等
Mace, wait, Mace, wait!
琼斯 丹纳里 拉基斯 弹♥药♥
Jones, Dannelley, Lakis, ammo.
拉斯
Ras.
枪榴弹发射器

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!