米奇跟我什么都说了.
Oh, you are adorable. I’d know you anywhere from Mitch’s description.
我是罗宾逊夫人.
I’m Mrs. Robinson.
哎哟! 对不起, 米奇.
Oops. Sorry, Mitch.
谁都难免犯错.
It could happen to anybody. [Chuckling]
薇琪?
Vicky?
哦, 你美若天仙. 她好惊艳.
Oh, you are divine. Oh, Mitch, she’s simply breathtaking.
我也这么想你.
I was just thinking the same thing about you, dear.
在我这把年纪? 你真是个嘴甜的孩子.
At my age? Oh, you are a sweet child.
米奇形容你有些不同.
Mitch described you somewhat differently.
他当然了.
He certainly did.
请原谅.
[Laughing] Uh… Excuse me.
你知道丈夫怎么看前妻们–
Of course you know what husbands think about ex-wives:
扔在壁橱里的一只舒适的老旧鞋.
like an “old, comfortable, worn-out shoe cast in the closet”.
好, 弃旧迎新,嗯?
Well, “off with the old and on with the new”, eh?
我必须说, 你正当妙龄.
I must say, you are young.
难道米奇不走运吗? – 没错.
Isn’t that lucky for Mitch? – Yes.
我听说你要委身老米奇好激动.
I was so thrilled when I heard you were going to take the plunge with old Mitch.
我们一定要庆祝庆祝.
Maggie. – We really must celebrate this occasion.
米奇, 开几瓶香槟.
Mitch, darling, be a good boy and run along and open up some champagne.
告诉我你的一切. 我们一定要成为莫逆之交.
Now, tell me all about yourself. We really must get to be very good friends.
不! 我不想你们做朋友.
No. I don’t want you to get to be very good friends.
这不是好主意.
Now, that’s not the idea.
我们必须告辞了.
[Mumbling] – We have to be running anyway.
也许你最好…
Well, perhaps you’d better.
天下没有不散的筵席.
All good things have to come to an end, you know.
多可惜. 我们正在相互熟悉呢.
Oh, dear, what a pity. Just as we were getting to know each other.
见到你真高兴.
So nice to have met you.
我知道你不会来婚礼, 但报纸社会专栏会登的.
I know you won’t be coming to the wedding, but you’ll see it in the society columns if you.
我从不看报.
Never read them. – Oh, really. What a shame.
太可惜了.
You miss so much.
我从不参加葬礼或婚礼.
Actually, I never go to funerals or weddings.
我更喜欢私奔. 更浪漫.
I prefer elopements. They’re much more romantic.
太可惜了, 你们能留下来和我们共进晚餐的.
What a shame you can’t stay and have dinner with Mitch and me and the children.
对了. 薇琪和我有一大堆事要做–
Yes, Vicky and I have a million things to do.
买♥♥配件、零碎东西和最后部分.
You know, fittings and odds and ends to buy.
算在米奇账上.
Just charge it to good old Mitch.
他很阔.
[Whispering] He’s loaded.
哦? 我不知道. – 你不知道?
Oh? I didn’t… really know. – Oh, didn’t you?
再见, 见到你真高兴.
Well, good-bye, It was so nice to have met you.
再见, 薇琪.你好可爱.
Good-bye, Vicky, darling. You’re just as cute as you can be.
[Laughs]
再见.
Bye.
令人愉快的, 魅力迷人的女人.
Delightful, charming woman.
奇怪他是怎么让她溜走的.
It’s amazing how he ever let her slip away from him.
你想让我失去工作吗? 你♥爸♥爸会解雇我.
You want me to lose my job? Your pa’ll fire me for sure.
求你, 海克.
Oh, go on, Hecky, please?
我们明天就离开了.
We’re leaving tomorrow and I’ve only got tonight.
求你?
Please?
不. 我不参与这种事.
No. I won’t be any part of a conspiracy like this.
他会的, 要不下个月 他就得自己饭自己煮.
He’ll do it, or else he’ll cook his own meals for the next month.
当个吉普赛人?
A gypsy? [Moans]
[Groans]
晚餐出什么事了?
Hey, uh, what happened to dinner?
晚餐要在露台上吃.
Oh, dinner’s being served on the patio tonight.
那是谁的主意? – 它决不是我的主意.
Oh, whose idea is that? – It’s none of my never mind.
我决不…
I don’t say a word.
我知道. 你不发一言.
I know, you never say a word. – People who talk too much talk too much.
我只管自己的事.
So I don’t say anything, I mind my own business.
我已经奉行很多年了.
I’ve been doing that for years. Thats the way I…
沃贝娜! 这都是什么?
Hey, Verbena, what the heck’s all this? What…
去坐下, 爸爸. 别毁了它.
Don’t ask questions. Go sit. You wanna ruin everything?
毁了什么?
Ruin what?
去坐下. 晚餐准备好了.
You gonna tell fortunes… – Go sit down. Dinner’s all ready to serve.
[Crickets Chirping]
– [Chuckles] – [Footsteps]
好! 这都是什么?
Well, what’s all this?
别问我. 我刚到.
I don’t know, Don’t ask me, I just got here.
这是我的房♥子. 却没人告诉我.
This is just my house. Nobody ever tells me anything about what’s going on.
晚餐在露台吃.
And dinner on the patio.
这是你的主意吗, 米奇?
Was this your idea, Mitch?
不, 不是. 你在看什么?
No, it was not my idea. What are you looking at?
米奇, 那眼睛看上去很糟糕. 你必须敷点东西.
Oh, Mitch, that eye, it just looks dreadful. Now, really, you must put something on it.
不麻烦你了. – 你踩到耙子了?
Don’t you concern yourself. – What did you do, step on a rake?
不. 一个非常有教养的,贤淑的
No. Actually, a very well-bred ladylike Bostonian matron pinned it on me…
波士顿夫人钉上去的.
…if you want the Associated Press release on it.
是我认识的人吗? 哦, 沃贝娜!
Anybody I know? Oh, Verbena.
为今晚特别制♥作♥.
Sort of special for tonight. I think you’ll like it.
[Sniffs]
闻起来好香. – 你叫它什么?
Smells delicious. – Now what do you call that?
意大利小牛肉. – 小牛肉?
Veal parmigiana. – Veal…
我恨那种食材. 她知道的.
I hate that kind of stuff. She knows that.
## [Violin]
你认为你正在干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
我想出去自杀.
Mitch, please, I may go out and kill myself, I don’t know.
海克, 时间到了!
SUSAN: Hecky, come on. It’s time.
请原谅, 米奇. 好的!
[Laughing] – Excuse me, Mitch. All right.
[Laughter Continues]
米奇, 请别笑.
Mitch, please don’t laugh at this.
怎么回事? – 你没看见吗?
What’s the matter with you? – Well, don’t you see?
女士们先生们… 店方为你们提供了娱乐节目.
Ladies and gentlemen, the management has gotten together some entertainment for you.
现在开始, 女士们先生们,
Well, without… further ado, ladies and gentlemen.
我乐意介绍, 来自波士顿的,
I’d like to introduce direct from Boston…
用钢琴演奏贝多芬第五交响乐的
playing Beethoven’s “Fifth Symphony” on the piano.
莎伦 麦肯德里克小姐.
Miss Sharon McKendrick.
[Applause Stops]
这都是什么噪音?
Hey, what’s all this noise?
你能离开舞台吗? 我在开音乐会.
Would you kindly get off the stage? I’m in the middle of a concert.
音乐会? 你在让付了钱的观众昏昏入睡.
A concert. Honey, you’re going to put the paying customers to sleep with all this jazz.
你应该弹点新的.
You gotta get the new sounds.
## [Strumming]
我们让一让.
Come on, now, let’s compromise.
你弹一点, 我弹一点. 我们一起弹.
You give a little. I’ll give a little. Come on, let’s get together.
就这样!
That’s it.
让我们相聚, 耶, 耶, 耶
# Let’s get together Yeah, yeah, yeah #
为什么你我不共处?
# Why don’t you and I combine #
让我们相聚, 你说出?
# Let’s get together What do ya say #
多姿多彩时光能同度.
# We could have a swingin’ time #
我们是疯狂二人组.
TOGETHER: # We’d be a crazy team #
为什么我们不演出?
# Why don’t we beg to see #
同度
# Together Oh, oh, oh, oh #
哦 哦 哦 哦 让我们相聚, 耶, 耶, 耶
# Let’s get together Yeah, yeah, yeah #
想想我们能共享全部
# Think of all that we could share #
让我们时时相聚
# Let’s get together every day #
无论何时 无论何处
# Every way and everywhere #
虽然我们并不富裕
# And though we haven’t got a lot #
我们能共享我们全部
# We could be sharing all we’ve got #
同度
# Together #
哦! 我真想你跟我
# Oh, I really think you’re swell #
啊哈! 你真的说动我
# Uh-huh, we really ring the bell #
哦耶! 如果你跟着我
# Ooo-we, and if you stick with me #
再好也不过 说嘿, 短吻鳄!
# Nothin’ could be greater Say, hey, alligator #
让我们相聚, 耶, 耶, 耶
# Let’s get together Yeah, yeah, yeah #
[Laughing]
两人相聚 两倍益处
# Two is twice as nice as one #
让我们马上相聚
# Let’s get together right away #
我们将有两倍欢愉
# We’ll be having twice the fun #
你永远能依靠我
# And you can always count on me #
我们是可怕二人组
# A gruesome twosome we will be #
让我们相聚, 耶, 耶, 耶!
# Let’s get together Yeah, yeah, yeah #
棒极了, 姑娘们!
[Laughs] Oh, that was wonderful, girls.
[Mitch Laughs]
太好了! 妙极了!
Great. Great. – Wonderful, girls, Marvelous.
过来吃晚餐.
Come on down and have dinner.
我们有意大利面条和浓汤.
Yeah, come on, we got spaghetti. all kinds of glop.
没关系. 我们已经在厨房♥吃了晚餐.
Oh, no, it’s all right, thank you. We’ve already had dinner in the kitchen.
对. 祝你们玩得高兴.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!