– That’s $3.25. – Thank you very much.
谢谢你. – 不用找零了.
Thank you. – Keep the change.
谢谢您. – 快点 妈妈
Thank you. – Come on, Mother.
我等不及要给你看 家里样样是多么可爱.
Can’t wait to get you inside and show you how lovely everything is now.
房♥子美极了. – 很好.
Oh, it was just wonderful. – Oh, fine.
妈妈! 我好高兴你来了! – 莎伦,亲爱的
Mother. Oh, I’m so glad you came. – Sharon. Oh, darling.
你看上去好美! 你做什么了?
Oh. You look wonderful. What’d you do to yourself?
你喜欢它? – 我好喜欢它.
Do you like it? – Oh, I love it.
哦, 亲爱的!
Oh, darling. Oh.
最后, 你们终于相聚了.
Finally, both of you together at last.
你们彼此觉得怎么样? – 很好.
What do you think of each other? – Fine.
我们彼此相爱. – 嗨, 苏.
We love each other. – Hi, Sue.
嗨.
Hi, – [Laughing]
只是看看你. 短头发.
Oh, and just look at you. That short hair.
我剪了它, 妈妈. – 我喜欢它!
I cut it, Mother. – You know, I like it.
我也喜欢你的, 妈妈.
Oh, and I love yours, Mother.
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿? – 在外面骑马.
Where’s your father? – Oh, he’s out somewhere on a horse.
我们没来迟吧?
Are we in time?
来迟? 难道你没告诉她吗?
Time? – Didn’t you tell her?
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
好… – 爸爸要结婚了.
Well… – Dad’s getting married.
好… 什么时候举♥行♥?
Well… When is all this taking place?
据说是星期六.
Saturday, supposedly.
她润物细无声, 妈妈,
She just sort of infiltrated, Mother.
爸爸不知不觉, 就上钩了.
And before you knew it, Dad was hooked.
埃文斯先生悄悄进入第二春.
If you ask me, Mr. Evers is slipping into his second childhood.
他一把年纪了,该知道自己在干什么.
Oh, your father is old enough to know what he’s doing.
我们打开行李好吗?
Shall we go upstairs and get unpacked?
我想冲个热水澡.
I’m just dying to get into a hot shower after that long plane trip.
Sue, you just won’t realize what we be able to…
[Chattering]
来杯啤酒吗? – 好. 马上就来.
Want a beer? – Yeah, I’ll be in in a minute.
你知道我一言不发,
You know, I don’t say a word, not a single word.
但那个女人薇琪所作所为…
But the things that Vicky woman has been up to, well, really…
真的?
Oh, well, I…
嗨, 爸爸.
## [Whistling] – Hi, Dad.
哦, 嗨.看谁在跟我说话.
Oh, well. Hi. Look who’s talking to me?
为什么我就不该跟你说话? – 得了吧!
Why shouldn’t I talk to you? – Oh, come on, d…
我想什么时候结婚就什么时候结婚!
I can get married anytime I want to, you got that?
Yeah.
你像个木乃伊一样都
Don’t stand there and pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about…
绕着房♥子走了两天了.
after you’ve been walking around like a mummy for two days.
你, 我, 两天 -不理不睬!
Yes, you, me, two days, nothing.
记得吗?
Oh. – Remember?
哦, 你是说…
Oh, yeah, you and… [Sighs]
我猜那是我在表演生闷气.
I guess I have been acting sort of sulky lately.
生闷气? 轻描淡写.
Sulky? Ha. Well, that’s the understatement of the year.
生闷气? 你十足的让人难以忍♥受.
Sulky? You haven’t been sulky.
你像个怪物!
You’ve been plain impossible. You’ve been monstrous.
撅嘴孩子气. 你演这个太大了.
Now, pouting is childish. You’re much too old for that.
因为你恼火他俩就不跟他说话简直…
And not speaking to someone because you’re mad at them is just plain… it’s, uh…
女里女气. – 对. 女里女气
Feminine. – Yes, feminine. And she’s absolutely right.
最糟糕的部分.
And that’s the worst part of being feminine too.
[Doorbell Rings]
门铃响了.
The doorbell’s ringing.
对.
Yeah, well. Oh, listen, now.
是牧师和罗宾逊小姐, 你要对他们礼貌.
That’s the minister and Miss Robinson and you’re to be polite to them, understand?
过来.
Here. Come here.
你好.
Hello. – Hello, darling.
米歇尔, 我想让你见见莫斯比博士.
Oh, Mitch. Mitchell, I want you to meet Dr. Mosby.
莫斯比博士, 米歇尔 埃文斯, 新郎. – 你好
Dr. Mosby, Mitchell Evers, the groom. – DR. MOSBY: How do you do?
好漂亮!
Oh, how beautiful.
难道这不可爱吗? 好阳刚.
Isn’t this lovely? So masculine.
米奇, 它需要一个女人点石成金.
Mitch, it needs a woman’s touch.
房♥子里又有了天使般的生物.
[Gasps] There’s that angelic creature again.
你今天好吗, 苏珊?
VICKY: Hello, Susan? How are you today?
很好, 谢谢你.
Fine. Thank you.
这是莫斯比牧师. 他主持婚礼.
This is the Reverend Mosby, dear. He’s going to conduct the marriage ceremony.
你好. – 你好.
How do you do? – How do you do, my dear?
我得换衣服. 能原谅我吗?
Listen, I gotta go up and change. Excuse me for just a minute, please.
Certainly.
你当女主人如何?
Say, how’d you like to be hostess for a few minutes, hon?
要有礼貌.
[Whispering] And be polite.
## [Whistling]
嗨, 爸爸. – 嗨, 宝贝.
Hi, Dad. – Hi, honey.
楼下有几个人.
There’s some people downstairs. Did you know?
我知道.
Yeah, I know.
## [Whistling]
## [Stops]
你外公送上他的爱. 你外婆也送了.
Your grandfather sends his love. And your grandmother does too and she’s fine.
她在楼下.
She’s downstairs. Do you wanna see her?
谁, 薇琪?
Who, Vicky?
我看见她了.
Mm-hmm. – No, thanks. I’ve seen her.
好, 我没有.
Well, I haven’t.
苏西… – 想要什么?
Hey, Susie, uh… – Did you want something, Daddy?
不, 宝贝. 别管了.
No, honey, never mind.
妈妈, 这是我的婚礼. 你已经有四次了.
Mother, this is my wedding. You’ve had four.
你们为什么不调几杯饮料喝? – 我们在等你.
Why didn’t you make some drinks, Vicky? – We were waiting for you.
埃德娜? – 随便.
That’s Silly, let’s have something, ha Edna? – Anything you have.
和平常一样, 亲爱的. – 牧师, 我猜你不沾酒吧?
The usual, darling. – Reverend, I don’t suppose you indulge?
也许为了婚礼要干几杯.
Oh. Well, uh, perhaps a little something by way of a nuptial toast.
好.
Good.
波旁酒, 双份, 用威士忌杯.
Bourbon, double, on the rocks.
好的, 先生. – 薇琪
Yes, sir. – EDNA: Vicky.
想想户外婚礼
I know this is your wedding, but think how an outdoor ceremony
报纸会怎么大书特书.
will look in the newspapers.
我倾向于赞成, 罗宾逊夫人.
I’m inclined to agree with you, Mrs. Robinson.
马可丹尼斯夫妇在条纹帐篷下结婚.
You know, the Marco-Dennisons had their wedding under a striped awning tent
上个月结的. 环境很理想 —
last month it was, and the atmosphere was ideally apropos,
鬼使神差定在树下举♥行♥.
there in God’s natural setting, under the trees.
谢谢你.
Thank you.
[Chuckles]
谢谢你.
Thank you.
米奇! – 起来没事了, 亲爱的.
Oh, Mitchy… – Upsa-daisy, darling.
[All Chattering At Once]
起来了 亲爱的
Upsa-daisy. Oh, darling.
我觉得你在户外举♥行♥婚礼的主意好极了.
Edna, I think your idea about having the wedding outside is wonderful.
I forgot about the beautiful trees we have out there.
[Chattering]
薇琪能走下…
The procession starts from the house. Vicky comes down the walk.
Now, Dr. Mosby and I could be right here and we could put lights out over the lake.
Please, Nothing could be more perfect.
– Look at all those trees just waiting for… – DR. MOSBY: Under the trees over there…
– Hurry. – Get hold of him. Grab him.
不要紧, 我抓住他了.
All right, I’ve got him.
把你的手给我.
Mitchell, don’t drown. We’re gonna be married.
– Pull him up. – Gimme your hand, quick.
米奇, 亲爱的!
Mitch, darling. [Shouting]
你还好吗? 是的, 我很好!
Yes, I’m all right.
– You’re all wet, for Pete’s sake. – Yes, I’m all right.
我马上回来.
I’ll be back in just a minute. – VICKY: No need to shout.
– We were only worried,… – That way I can get out of the…
…Well… just, wait…
米奇. 玛吉.
Mitch. – Maggie.
你好吗? – 很好, 谢谢. 你呢?
How are you? – Oh, fine, thanks. How are you?
我很好. 呃, 你看起来…
Oh, I’m fine. Gee, you look… You look…
外面我有客人! – 别大喊大叫.
Look, I got a flock of people out there. – Don’t start yelling.
让我解释.
Will you tell me what you’re doing here? – Let me explain.
MITCH: What in the world if she sees you?
如果你保持安静, 我就告诉你!
Will you just keep quiet a minute, I’ll tell you.
你在这里干什么?
Well, what are you doin’ here?
如果你停止大叫, 她会解释!
If you’ll just stop screaming at her, she’ll explain, Dad.
惊喜.
TOGETHER: Surprise.
那就是我试图告诉你的.
That’s what I was trying to tell you.
她们两个?
Well… Both of them?
Mm-hmm.
她们两个相聚了. 玛吉, 这是怎么发生的?
The two of them together? I can’t… Maggie how’d it happen?
我们在夏令营相遇了, 然后好戏开始了.
We met at camp, and then the whole thing just sort of came out.
他们对我们互换身份. – 他们什么?
They switched places on us. – MITCH: They what?
苏珊来波士顿跟我.
Sue came to Boston to be with me.
你意思是说这是莎伦?
You mean this is Sharon? – MARGARET: Uh-huh.
这几天我带的是莎伦?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!