走开
Out of my sight!
还有件事
Uh,one thing.
– 别告诉你父亲- 好吧 我不告诉他
-Don’t tell your father. -Okay,I won’t.
晚会儿聊
Talk later.
– 我爱你 儿子 – 上帝保佑您
-I love you,son. -Okay,God be with you.
– 喂 拍够了没有 – 看镜头看镜头 好了
-Hello! Enough already! -Just look at me,okay,fine.
你真是不可理喻啊 你知道吗
You’re unbelievable,you know that?
我很担心我妈
I’m worried about my mom.
这婚礼快把她逼疯了
She’s going nuts because of the wedding.
婚礼能让她跟孙辈更亲近
A wedding gets her closer to grandchildren.
这正是她想要的 对吗
That’s what she wants,right?
我猜是的
Yeah,I guess.
这次婚礼 我给你的父母准备了礼物
I made your Mom and Dad something for the wedding.
所以你才跟我要了那些照片
That’s why you wanted the photos?
你妈妈真漂亮
Your Ma’s so gorgeous.
你也很美 谢谢你
You’re gorgeous,thank you.
你有考虑过要孩子吗
You ever think about kids?
以前想过 但这个世界变得越来越可怕了
I did before. But the world is a little scarier now.
所以我没有以前那么确定了
So I’m not as sure as I used to be.
我父母虽然从没明说过
My parents never said it out loud,
但我知道他们这辈子有两个心愿
but I know they want two things in life.
他们希望老年生活有所保障
They want security in their old age
然后还想要抱孙子
and they want grandchildren.
你想满足他们这些心愿
And you want to give that to them.
当然 他们是父母
Yeah,they’re my parents.
你真孝顺
You’ve a sense of filial duty.
是啊 我想我还是个传统的人吧
Yeah,I guess I’m old-fashioned like that.
挺好的
That’s nice.
所以这是不是代表你还是可以被说服的
So does that mean you’re persuadable?
我也不知道
I don’t know.

Hey!
艾瑞卡
Erica?
怎么了 出了什么事
What is it? What’s wrong?
艾瑞卡
Erica.
我真不敢相信我在跟其他男人讨论要孩子的事
I can’t believe I’m talking about having kids with another man.
亲爱的 我们只是随便聊聊
Honey,it was just talking,
只是开玩笑而已 我也不是”其他男人”
it was just fooling around. I’m not another man.
不 你就是其他男人
No,no,you are another man!
你就是
You are.
克里斯 他没有家人 不像你
Chris,he didn’t have any family,not like you.
我就是他的家人
I was his family,okay?
我就是他的家人 而我现在正在忘记他
I was his family. And I’m forgetting him.
天哪
Oh God!
我那时候喝了酒…
I had been drinking…
克里斯还问了我能否开车 我说能
and Chris asked me if I was okay to drive and I said yes.
是我害死了他
I killed him.
有时候
Sometimes
我真希望能暂时地 我不是我自己
I just wish I could take a break from being myself.
我也是
Me too.
在新德里的国会袭击事件发生之后
Following the Parliament attack in New Delhi,
边境上加强了武力
the troops are gathering at the border.
印巴之间发生战争的隐忧…
The fear of war between India and Pakistan…
还有对核武器的担忧 都在与日俱增
nuclear powers,grows each day.
还有谁的婚礼会安排防爆逃生计划啊
How many weddings have a bomb shelter contingency plan?
这世界就不能等一个礼拜再自爆吗
The world couldn’t wait one more week before exploding itself?
喂喂 我们还是聊点开心的吧
Hello,let’s stick to happier subjects.
新郎怎么样
How’s the groom?
他是个演员
He’s an actor,a working actor,
只是个演员而已
but an actor nonetheless.
可怜的父亲把心脏理疗保险攥在手里
Poor Abu keeps his heart medication close at hand.
– 就算战争没把他折磨死… – 那这婚礼花的钱也会
-If the war doesn’t kill him… -The wedding costs will.
快走
Move on!
他们从不拦小姑娘
They never stop girls.
巴基斯坦五十年前就陷入了暴♥力♥
Pakistan was born into violence 50 years ago.
我们已知道如何应对
We knew how to cope.
当紧张的气氛越发浓烈的时候
As the tensions became worse,
烩饭的味道也变得越来越好了
the biryanis became more delicious…
走私犯越来越多的时候
the bootleggers more frequent,
我们的庆祝典礼也越来越狂热
and the celebrations more raucous.
新郎来啦
Here comes the groom!
姑娘们 记得明天准时来帮她准备婚礼礼服
Girls,be on time to dress her for the wedding tomorrow.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
在想你一定特别喜欢如此成为瞩目焦点
How much you must love all this attention.
不是在想女朋友呀
Not about your girlfriend?
下一个轮到你了 纳斯林
Your turn next,Nasreen.
快帮我找个男人
Find me a guy now.
不错的女孩 家世也好
Lovely girl,and from a good family.
但你不能考虑和她在一起…
But you can’t consider her…
因为你和她之前隔了一个大洋
because you’re an ocean away.
父亲 很幸运的是 纽约也是有女人的
Luckily,Abu,they have women in New York too,you know.
那是一定
I’m sure they do.
你在安德伍德公♥司♥具体是做什么的
What exactly do you do at the Underwood?
公♥司♥全名叫安德伍德·桑森
It’s Underwood Samson.
我们帮公♥司♥估价
We help companies to figure out how much they’re worth.
然后给他们建议
And then we make suggestions so
告诉他们如何提升公♥司♥价值
that they can increase their value.
所以…
So…
如果我是个水果商
I’m a fruit seller.
你既不是来买♥♥我的番石榴的
You don’t buy my guavas,
– 也不卖♥♥给我 – 是这样
-you don’t sell me guavas. -No.
我付钱给你是让你告诉我
I pay you to tell me,
“这个番石榴值8个卢比”
“The price of this guava is 8 rupees.”
是的 我还能帮助你
Yes,but I can also help you
提升你整个水果摊的价值
to increase the value of your whole fruit stand.
还能有所盈余
With redundancies.
所以把两个水果商合并成一个
So two fruit sellers become one,
还节省了更多的钱
and the money is saved!
了不起啊
Terrific!
我不理解啊
I don’t see the point.
我真要把你送回乡下去
I’ll send you back to your village.
对不起
Sorry,sir.
等回到帐篷里 他的老板就会炒了他
In the tent,the supervisor will fire him.
那个年轻人只是摔碎了一个盘子 他的饭碗就砸了
That young man drops one plate and his livelihood is gone.
我该跟他老板谈谈
Then I should talk to the supervisor.
不 不
No,no,no,no,no,no.
过来
Come here.
你介入了感情…
Your empathy is aroused…
是因为你看到了这个人的脸
because of this one man whose face you can see.
但你大笔一挥
But with one line of your pen…
几千人都丢了生计
thousands of people lose their livelihoods.
父亲 很多的中产阶级和股东…
Abu,a lot of middle-class people,shareholders…
他们都从我的工作中获益
they all benefit from what I do.
你得自己告诉自己 什么是自己想做的
You tell yourself what you want to.
看见你母亲做的手工吗
You see your mother’s handiwork?
如果我告诉你 她需要跟多少人合作完成
If I told you the amount your Ammi had to work with,
你是不会相信的
you wouldn’t believe me.
– 怎么了 – 没什么
-What is it? -Nothing.
没什么 永远不要去嘲笑真♥相♥ 儿子
Nothing? Never choke on a true word,son.
她是有很多人来帮忙
Well,she had some assistance.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我的这份你无法理解的工作
I mean this job of mine that you don’t see the point of…
帮助我们完成了这次婚礼庆典
actually helped to create this celebration,alright?
– 失陪了 – 父亲 我只是想告诉你
-Excuse me. -Abu,I’m just trying to tell you
我的这份工作 对大家都有益
this work of mine can be useful to us.
你的观点已经说得很清楚了
You’ve made your point very well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就算是我最聪慧的朋友… 我也会毫不留情
My wisest ally… And I’d cut him to the quick.
那是他的荣幸
Only his pride.
求你了 昌盖兹
Please,Changez.
不要让这些阻止你做正确的事
Don’t let yours get in the way of doing the right thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!