你要我脱♥光♥衣服
You want me to strip?
脱下你的外衣
Remove your outer wear.
手臂张开 面向这边
Arms out,face this way.
手臂朝内
Arms out to your side.
放下
Arms down.
到这里来
Step over here.
脱掉内♥裤♥ 弯腰
Remove your underwear,bend over…
把你的手放在这里 张开大腿
place your hands right here,and spread your legs.
你可以穿上衣服了
Put your clothes on.
所以他们真的让你把衣服脱♥光♥了
So what happened? They actually made you strip?
不如说他们检查得相当彻底
Let’s say they were very thorough.
整个城市都处在恐慌状态
The whole city’s in a state of panic.
昨天一共有六十起炸♥弹♥威胁
Sixty bomb scares yesterday.
我刚刚知道我大学室友的父亲
I just found out that my college roommate’s father
当时在第二座塔里 真是梦魇
was in the second tower when it fell.It’s a nightmare.
我想发生了这种事 人心惶惶是难免的
I guess people circle the wagons after something like this.
太明显了 他们连国门都差不多关上了
Apparently,they close the borders too.
这能怪他们么
Can you blame them?
有几个疯子劫了机
Lunatics hijacked
两架飞机来自不同的州
planes from two different states…
害死了几千个人 包括他们自己
killing thousands of people,not to mention themselves.
这已经超出人类的理解范畴了
It’s beyond human comprehension.
为什么会发生这种事
How does that happen?
为什么会发生这种事
How does that happen?
你觉得我知道答案么
What makes you think I’d know?
不是…你当然不….
Nothing. You wouldn’t…
抱歉 昌盖兹
Sorry,Changez.
我要说的就是 在我开着F- 16坦克
All I’m saying is,before I’d start a full F-16,
向整个穆♥斯♥林♥世界开战之前
tank-ass war…against the entire Muslim world…
我希望中情局还是国际警♥察♥组织什么的
I’d give the CIA,Interpol,whoever…
能把这些王八蛋一窝端了
a chance to track these motherfuckers down.
是他们先袭击的 简直是珍珠港再现
We got hit first.It’s Pearl Harbor all over again.
人人都知道这点
It’s common fucking sense.
我不能说你错了 但你知道这是哪个单一民族国家干的好事么
I’m not saying you’re wrong but what nation state attacked us?
“单一民族国家”我的天啊 别跟我抠字眼行么
Nation state,my ass!You’re splitting hairs.
– 有么 – 就是
-Am I? -Yeah.
那些人相信炸我们的大楼是神的旨意
They believe God told them to blow us up.
他们宗教的书里写着呢
It’s in their book.
– 他们的书里有写 – 是啊 忘记叫什么名字了
-It’s in their book? -Yeah,whatever it’s called.
我看着美国的爱国主义每日以不同的形式在街头上演
I watched as American patriotism took on different forms.
美国国旗 上帝保佑美国 来一支么
American flags.God bless America. You want?
对一些人来说 这是一种慰藉
For some people,it provided comfort.
对另一些人来说 这是利益所在
For others,a profit.
– 十美元 – 而对于那些风口浪尖上的人来说
-Ten dollars. -And for the vulnerable,
这是一层保护色
it became a shield.
我饿坏了
I’m famished.
我们点了两份酸奶
We ordered two lassis.
时局险恶啊 老兄
Bad times,man.
上周又有七起袭击
Seven more attacks in the last week.
这是买♥♥茶饮的队伍么
Is this the line for tea?
你说那个亚利桑那的锡克教♥徒♥
That Sikh in Arizona?
他们现在走大街上都会挨枪子
They shot him right on the street.
锡克人实在是惨啊
Really bad for Sikhs.Sikhs are in trouble.
留大胡子或者包头巾的人都会成为目标
Any beard or turban is a target.
对你来说没什么好担心的 这位先生
Not a problem for you,mister.
衣冠楚楚的 一看就是上层人
You’re suited and booted,good for you.
先生 这里不能刷♥卡♥
Dear sir,no plastic here.
– 请他一杯茶吧 – 不用了 太客气了
-Give the young man his tea. -No no,please.
别让我下不来台嘛 你就像我的小兄弟一样
Don’t embarrass me. You are like my younger brother.
谢谢
Thanks.
你或许可以说我衣冠楚楚 但是…
I might have been suited and booted,but…
我感觉自己的生活正变得和他们一样脆弱
I felt just as vulnerable as they did.
只有一个地方能给我安全感
There was only one place I felt safe.
那就是她的家
With her.
– 想知道”爱”这个词用我们的语言怎么说么 – 嗯
-You want to learn to say “love”? -Yeah.
表达方式不止一种
There’s not just one way of saying it,
– 大概两三种 – 好啦 好啦
-there’s like two or three. -Okay,okay.
一种是 Ishq
There is “Ishq.”
– Ishq. – Ishq.
-Ishq. -Ishq.
还有 Pyaar
And then there’s “Pyaar.”
– 很好 – Pyaar
-That’s quite good. -Pyaar.
之前你对别人说过这个词么
You said this word before to someone?
这不是你第一次说这个词吧
This isn’t your first time,is it?
我爱你
Mohabbat.
我爱你
Mohabbat.
太可怕了
It’s crazy.
那是一段充满变数的时期
It was a time of uncertainty.
对我来说 唯一没有改变的 就是爱情和利益
For me,the only thing certain…was love and profit.
很快 经济的自然法则
It wasn’t long before the economic laws
再度占据了纽约城的上风
of nature reasserted themselves.
小公♥司♥又会被大公♥司♥吞并了
Small companies were again swallowed up by big ones.
不能前进 就只有死路一条
Those that didn’t grow would die.
在座的各位想必都是利益关系人
Some stakeholders are obviously you people right here.
这就是我们需要再次…
That’s why we need to revisit…
我在这里工作了二十五年 关于工会的规则
For 25 years that I’ve worked here,per union rules…
我们只承认合同上有提及的
we only take those requests in writing.
无意冒犯 但这是典型的官僚思维
With due respect,that is exactly the kind of bureaucratic mind-set…
– 我们要做的就是打破这种思维 – 我不是什么官僚
-we are trying to challenge here. -I am not a bureaucrat!
我们不需要欣赏彼此的行事方式 我们要做的只是把工作完成
We don’t have to like each other!We just have to get the job done.
把工会合同拿来
Pull out the union contracts,
我们要去掉其中的几条规则
we might need to cancel some of them.
嗨 陌生人 你什么时候回来
Hi stranger,when are you coming back?
我想你了
I miss you.
操♥你♥妈♥的 本拉♥登♥
Fuck you,Osama!
我感觉一部分暴♥力♥的种子正在生活中萌芽
A tiny slice of violence had wormed its way into my life.
而我却不知道怎么消除它
And I didn’t know how to remove it.
我心里柔软的部分在逐渐消失
What was soft inside me fell away.
坚硬的部分正变为铁石
What was hard became harder.
说话啊鲍比 情况如何
Talk to me Bobby. What’s going on?
我还需要点时间
I need more time.
你已经暴露了身份 而那边雷尼尔的生命也进入倒计时了
You’re exposed and the clock is ticking on Rainier.
快点交出你的目标 否则
Turn your target now or we’re taking him
我们就把他抓去白沙瓦了 那就不好受了
to Peshawar to put the screws on him.
好吧
Okay.
那马索德是如何处置
What did Massoud do to members of his force
他那些跟塔♥利♥班♥有来往的下属
that collaborated with the Taliban?
– 他把他们割喉了吧 – 没错
-He slit their throats. -Yes,he did.
那么你希望这种事发生在我头上吗 鲍比
Do you want that happen to me,Bobby?
你还有什么话没说完的吗
Is there something that you’re not telling me?
君纳德 看那边…
Junaid,look at that…
注意了 当心点
Careful. Watch out!
兄弟…
Brother…
老师 我们下去吧
Khan sir,let’s go down.

Hurry!
分分秒秒都很珍贵 鲍比
Each moment is precious,Bobby.
来吧 是时候进去了
Come,it’s time to go inside.
保安在哪里
Where is the security guard?
– 你真要把我逼疯了 – 我这不是在跟你说话吗 妈
-You drive me crazy. -I’m talking to you,Ma.
把蜡烛好好放着
Keep the candles safely.
骚乱随时可能爆发
Trouble could break out any time.
糖果放到厨房♥去 还有饮料也是
The sweets go in the kitchen. The soft drinks too.
妈 你这是太顽固了
Ma,you’re being stubborn.
我可以给餐饮服务商打个电♥话♥
I’ll make one phone call to the caterers.
他们马上就能搞定一切
They will handle everything.
亲爱的 供货短缺 价钱也翻倍了
Darling,with the shortages the prices have doubled up.
我们买♥♥不起
We just can’t afford it.
真正无力承受的是万一你崩溃了…
What we can’t afford is for you to collapse…
因为你还要安排你女儿的婚礼
because you are trying to organize your daughter’s
全都是你自己来 让我负责吧 就这样决定了
wedding single-handedly. Just let me do it. It’s done.
我的小王子…
My prince…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!