放在你的办公室
store in your office.
一个聪明而有效的战士
A wise and effective Mujahid…
在敌人面前要学会妥协
appears to the enemy as a negotiable man.
他会躲在面具后面
He hides behind masks.
替我们戴上这个面具吧 昌盖兹
Wear this mask for us,Changez.
我邀请你加入战斗
I am asking you to join the fight.
我本来信了他的话
I was his for the taking.
我非常清楚那些他口中的盛气凌人的美国人
I had seen first-hand the arrogant America he described.
那些目中无人的伪君子 那些排外主义
The blindness,the hypocrisy,the xenophobia.
我的怒火都冻结了
My anger had congealed,
在不公正和失望之后变得心如磐石
hardened by injustice and disappointment.
我当然愿意战斗
Of course I would fight.
我当然愿意看到敌人流血
Of course I would bleed the enemy.
但然后 他用了那个词
But then,he used that word.
我们作为人类的唯一希望就是那些基本的真♥相♥…
Our only hope as a people are the fundamental truths…
古♥兰♥经♥给我们的真♥相♥
given to us in the Q’uran.
我们这样做是基于基本原理
We do that by focusing on the fundamentals.
非常抱歉
With due respect…
这些年轻人 沉浸在自己的判断里
These young men were engaged in their own valuation.
就像安德伍德·桑森一样
Just like Underwood Samson.
用简单的二进制来区分人类
Moving human beings in and out of binary columns.
工人 责任
Worker,liability.
美国人 巴基斯坦人
American,Pakistani.
烈士 异教♥徒♥ 生 死
Martyr,infidel. Alive,dead.
我已经厌倦了这些减法
I was tired of the reduction.
我已经厌倦了这些远程的决议
I was tired of deciding from a distant perch
去决定那些我素未谋面人们的命运
the fate of people I did not know.
是的 我是巴基斯坦人
Yes,I am Pakistani.
是的 我是个穆♥斯♥林♥
Yes,I am a Muslim.
是的 我反对你的国家攻击我的国家
Yes,I am an opponent of your country’s assault on mine.
但这并不是我的全部
But that’s not all that I am.
我们都比这些定义要更多 鲍比
We are both more than these things,Bobby.
我从未举起斗争的手 也永远不会
I’ve never taken up arms and I never will.
所以 请让他们放过我的家人
So please tell them to leave my family alone.
把汽油炸♥弹♥给我
Hand me those petrol bombs!
– 等一等 – 怎么回事
-Wait a minute! -What’s going on?
– 你们在干什么 – 内尼尔的命运不在我手上了
-Where are you going? -Rainier’s fate is not in my hands.
快住手
Stop all this!
昌盖兹 嘿 昌盖兹
Changez! Hey,Changez!
警♥察♥的走狗 美国人的奴仆
Police dogs,servants of the Americans!
– 听我说 – 我说了我该说的了
-Listen! -I said what I had to say.
我听见你说的了
I heard you back there. I did.
我也厌倦这些了
I’m tired of taking sides,too.
我只想带我的朋友回家
I just want to bring my friend home.
你在911之后表明了立场 你说是他们找的你
When you picked a side after 9/11,you said they came to you?
那么是谁邀请你加入战斗的
So who invited you to join the fight?
是你的这个”朋友” 对吧
It was your “friend”,wasn’t it?
雷尼尔教授2001年的时候在阿富汗
Professor Rainier was in Afghanistan in 2001.
我记得他说起来过
I remember him talking about it.
– 告诉我事实 – 你知道事实是怎样
-Just tell me the truth! -You know the truth!
雷尼尔带我来的 他是一个案件官员
Rainier brought me in. He was a Case Officer.
不 等等 等等 昌盖兹
No,wait! Wait Changez! Wait!
我们可以阻止这一切 你和我
We can stop this,right now. You and me.
如果特警队进来
If that extraction team comes in here,
一切都会完蛋 你知道的
all hell’s gonna break loose and you know it.
你知道这代表着什么吗
Do you have any idea what it means for me
在我自己的国家 帮中情局做事
to help the CIA in my own country?
拜托了 昌盖兹
Please,Changez.
想想这个人
Try to see the man.
他有妻子 叫艾丽莎
He has a wife,her name is Alissa.
还有两个小女儿 索菲和茉莉
And two small girls,Sophie and Molly.
让我给她们打个电♥话♥吧 告诉她们他很安全
Let me call them,please,and tell them he’s safe.
不行 我做不到
I can’t. I can’t.
教授 警♥察♥开始对学生们动粗了
Sir,the cops are roughing up the students.
只有你才能控制他们了
Only you can control them!
我马上过去
I’ll be right there. I’m coming!
那就算是为了你的学生 为了他们的未来
Then do it for your students,for their future.
你我都知道 他们应该有个未来的
Because you and I both agree they deserve one.
在谢兰瓦拉门那边有个肉店
There’s a butcher’s shop at Sheranwala Gate.
我曾听一个学生说起来过
I’ve heard a student talk about it,
后面有个房♥间…
there’s a back room…
只能通过冰箱暗门到达
you can only get to it through the freezer.
我听说那个阿萨·穆贾西丁有时候会用到
I heard that Asal Mujahideen sometimes use it.
现在让他们取消行动
Now call them off.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
我来打电♥话♥ 不要动
I’m calling it in. Don’t move.
冷静 所有人不许出去
Stay calm! No one go outside.
– 君纳德 让他们冷静- 别着急 老师
-Junaid,calm them down. -Don’t worry,sir.
萨米尔 去外面 让他们冷静
Sameer,go outside. Calm them.
埃姆雷 喂
Amreh,hello?
埃姆雷 我知道雷尼尔在哪了
Amreh. I know where Rainier is.
听不清啊 什么
You’re cutting out. What?
– 鲍比 听得见吗 – 是谢兰瓦拉… 喂
-Bobby,can you hear me? -It’s Sheranwala… Hello…
警♥察♥已经收到警告 会合作的
Police have been warned and will assist.
是在谢兰瓦拉… 喂
It’s Sheranwala… Hello?

Fuck!
兄弟们 请听我说
Brothers,listen to me. Please!
一切都好 请坐下
Everything’s okay. Sit down.
你让他们取消行动了吗
Did you call them off?
你在跟谁发短♥信♥
Who were you texting?
– 我姐姐 – 给我看你的手♥机♥ 昌盖兹
-My sister. -Show me your phone,Changez.
– 什么 – 手♥机♥给我
-What? -Show me your phone.
为什么
Why?
把手放在柜台上
Put your hands on the counter.
– 你在干什么 – 他有枪
-What are you doing? -He has a gun!
闪开
Move.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把你的手放在柜台上 马上
Put your fucking hands on the counter now!
退后
Get back!
笨蛋 他有枪
Fool! He has a gun.
你♥他♥妈♥这是干嘛 鲍比
What are you fucking doing,Bobby?
你给你姐姐发短♥信♥了 嗯
You texted your sister,huh?
– 是的 没错 – 是吗
-Yes,I did. Yes. -Yeah?
那这是什么
Then what the fuck is this?
为什么 昌盖兹 为什么
Why,Changez? Why?
让我们俩忙着聊天 同时让你的兄弟们
Kept us nice and busy while you gave your pals
占了先机 是吧
a head start,didn’t you?
你这是犯了大错 我们俩这下都要被杀的
You’re making a mistake that’s gonna get us both killed.
把手♥机♥给我
Just give me your phone.
退后
Get back!
我们走 慢慢来
Let’s go. Real slow.
– 退后 – 退后
-Back! -Step back.
卡汗教授有危险了
Professor Khan is in danger!
你这样会害死我们俩的 鲍比
You’re gonna get us both killed,Bobby.
后退
Step back!
后退
Step back!
我们和你在一起呢 老兄
We’re with you,brother!
萨米尔 萨米尔
Sameer! Sameer!
保证鲍比的安全 然后赶紧回来
Just secure Bobby and get the hell back here.
快 快
Go,go,go!
走 走 走 快 快
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快啊
Come on!
这是怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
He gave us away.
我出去打电♥话♥的时候 看到他在发短♥信♥
I caught him texting when I went to get my phone.
– 所以他们才杀了安司 – 什么时候
-That’s why they killed Anse. -When?
– 十五分钟前吧- 不 我们找到雷尼尔了
-Fifteen minutes ago. -No. We found Rainier.
我知道 是在谢兰瓦拉门的肉店
I know. A butcher shop in Sheranwala Gate.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!