– 来吧 赫曼 – 我马上把翅膀装上
-Come on,just fly Herman! -I’ll strap my wings on.
不好意思问一下 这是杂♥志♥片还是什么
I’m sorry this is like a magazine shoot or something?
不是 不是什么正式的摄影
No,it’s not that official.
就是在给一个新的艺术项目拍照
I’m photographing these guys for a new project.
刚才我不是故意的
I wasn’t trying to kill you,
– 死不了的 我保证 – 那可难说
-and I won’t kill you,I promise. -We’ll see.
在巴基斯坦的拉合尔 我的老家那里
In Lahore,Pakistan,where I’m from…
小孩子不玩滑板 他们玩风筝
kids don’t fly on skateboards.There fly kites.
风筝 真的吗
Kites? Really?
– 我还不知道你的名字 – 哦 我叫昌盖兹
-I don’t know your name. -Oh,Changez.
站好位置别动 昌盖兹
Stay on your mark,Changez.
– 是昌盖兹对吧 – 对的 发音不错
-Changez? -That’s right,very good.
好啦 赫曼
Okay,Herman!
他过来了对吧
He’s coming,isn’t he?
他来了 我感觉到了
He’s coming,I can feel him.
棒极了 好了 抱歉 我得走了
Great! Okay,sorry,gotta run.
能不能给我你的…
Is there a way I can…
你就是我的威廉退尔
Hey,you’re my William Tell.
– 就是那个用苹果… – 没错
-You know,with the apple and… -Right.
射中了
Shot it.
再见
Bye.
他说的对 我错过了一个机会
He was right.I’d missed my moment.
看看我 喋喋不休地说了这么久
Here I am,rambling on,
还没给你点食物呢
and I haven’t offered you anything to eat.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
– 贾内德 – 什么事 可汗先生
-Junaid! -Yes,Khan sir.
一份咖喱鸡肉
Get us a chicken curry.
豆汤还有两份烤饼
Daal and two naans. Okay?
我要一张烤馕
A rogani naan for me.
惊为天人啊
Wow!
我觉得我越来越喜欢他了
I think I’m growing on him.
同学们
Students!
现在警♥察♥来保护你们的安全
The police are here for your protection.
请不要干涉雷尼尔教授绑♥架♥案的调查
Do not interfere with Professor Rainier’s investigation
请不要忘记以下几点
Do not forget…
严禁示♥威♥和骚乱
demonstrating and disrupting the peace is forbidden.
我们建议你们回到各自的班级
We advise you to return to class…
配合警♥察♥的工作
and cooperate with the police.
事情闹大了啊 到处都是警♥察♥
It’s serious. The cops are everywhere.
管他们呢
Forget them!
诗歌♥也是件大事 就像可汗老师说的
Poetry is serious too.As Khan sir says…
“最为卓越的诗歌♥是以政♥治♥为基础的”
“The most transcendent poetry is by definition political.”
你想用诗歌♥来抗♥议♥么
So you want poetry to do the protesting?
为何不呢
Why not?
– 老师你没事吧 – 你总是往食物多的地方跑
-All well,sir? -You’re always where the food is.
怎么没呆在家里改卷
Why aren’t you at home marking this exams?
阿迈德和其他人想让我加入示♥威♥
Ahmad and those guys wanted me to protest.
但是你了解我的 饿着肚子怎么示♥威♥呢
But you know me.I need lunch before I can protest.
向您介绍一位我们的激进派学者
Presenting the militant academic.
鲍比·林肯 这位是我的助教 萨米尔
Bobby Lincoln,this is my teaching assistant,Sameer.
管好你的嘴巴 人家听得懂乌尔都语
Watch out. He knows Urdu.
– 祝平安 – 你也是
-Peace be upon you. -And you.
祝你们平安 兄弟们
Peace be with you,brothers.
亲爱的阿里 快开始示♥威♥吧 这样我就能早点回家了
Dear Ali,start to protest so I can go home!
鲍比 我要问你一个问题
So Bobby,I must ask you.
为什么你认为他们会来骚扰我的家人
Why do you think they’d be harassing my family?
我不能代表美国官员发言不过…
I can’t speak for the American authorities but…
我想他们应该将你列为绑♥架♥案的疑犯之一了
I think it’s safe to assume that they consider you a person of interest.
他们是凭什么做出这些决断的
They make these decisions with what evidence?
我要怎么样才能摆脱嫌疑呢
So how do I become un-interesting?
听着
Look.
昌盖兹
Changez…
绑♥架♥美国公民
the kidnapping of an American citizen
在他们看来可是重罪
is about as heavy as it gets for them.
我可以确定的是 如果你愿意和他们面谈
I’m sure if you were willing to go in and talk with them…
那他们或许可以帮助保护你的家人
they’d probably be able to help you.
你觉得我和这起绑♥架♥案有关么 鲍比
You think I had something to do with this kidnapping,Bobby?
你不需要向我证明什么
I’m not the one you have to convince.
这不是你今天撒的第一个谎吧
Is that the first lie you’ve told me today?
他们抓住了阿西夫
They’ve got Asif!
事情似乎正往白热化的方向发展呢
Some things are heating up.
– 我什么都不知道 – 把那些人的名字供出来
-I know nothing. -Give us their names.
我必须警告你 鲍比 我很难向一个不知底细的男人
I must warn you Bobby… I find it very difficult to confess all
坦白关于自己的一切
to a man I know so little about.
好吧 你想知道什么
Fair enough. What do you want to know?
你为什么来这里工作
What drew you to our part of the world?
一方面是因为 这里比新泽西的佩特森
Well,for one thing,it’s a hell of a lot more interesting…
有趣多了
than Paterson,New Jersey.
“你的巢并不在王宫那高贵的穹顶上”
“Your nest is not atop the dome of a Royal Palace.”
“你的巢并不在王宫那高贵的穹顶上”
“Your nest is not atop the dome of a Royal Palace.”
“既然你是只高贵的猎鹰 就应在山峰顶上安家”
“You are a royal falcon.Build your nest on a mountain peak.”
伊克巴尔的诗
The poet Iqbal.
所以拉合尔是你的”巢”么
So now Lahore is your nest?
来这里已经七年了
Been here 7 years.
你的乌尔都语说得很好
Your Urdu is quite good.
现学了一些
I’ve picked some up.
你似乎也现涨了点体重呢
Look like you picked up a couple weights,too.
对于一个记者来说 你的身材未免过于结实了些
You look quite solid for a journalist.
– 谢谢夸奖 – 看上去就像那种
-Thank you. -Like somebody who could move
能在紧急事件中快速做出反应和处理的人
very quickly in the event of an emergency.
我可不希望有什么紧急事件发生 你说呢
I’m not anticipating any emergencies. Are you?
– 所谓世事难料 – 如果你是位安德伍德萨姆森的分♥析♥师
-The future is very hard to predict. -Not if you are an…
这句话就不适用了
analyst from Underwood Samson.
是的 我们就像金融界的海豹突击队 对吧
Yes,the Navy Seals of finance,eh?
就和海豹突击队一样 我们因自己的特殊才能鹤立鸡群
Like the Seals,our special talent set us apart.
我们拥有他人所没有的优势
We were catapulted into privilege.
我当时感觉自己已经一脚踏入了美国的上流阶层
I felt I was entering in New York exactly at the same social class…
而我的家族在拉合尔的同一阶层中已开始渐趋式微
my parents were falling out of in Lahore.
安德伍德值钱着呢
Underwood’s worth it.
听说那栋褐砂石建筑就值一千六百万
I hear his brownstone’s worth $16 million.
眼界太窄 等我成了首席执行官时 你说不定就成我管家了
Mozzarella stick,when I’m CEO and you’re my butler…
到时你可得夹着尾巴做人
you’re gonna wear tails.
– 你好 先生们 – 好啦 好啦
-Gentlemen. -Alright,alright.
– 这边请 – 欢迎
-Shall we,gentlemen? -Welcome.
听说他在私用洗手间的小便池上挂了幅莫奈的画
I hear he has a Monet over the pisser in the master bathroom.
这件还不错吧
Interesting piece,isn’t it?
谢谢您邀请我来 安德伍德先生
Mr. Underwood,thank you for having me.
你好 昌盖兹
Changez.
这幅作品的创作者马上要开办她的艺术首展了
The artist is having her first solo show very soon.
我喜欢先下手为强
I advise getting in early.
确实是件很好的作品
Yes,it’s impressive.
哦 天啊
Oh my God!
没开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
事实上 艾瑞卡
Actually,Erica,
这位眼光独到的年轻人正在欣赏你的作品呢
this discerning young man was just admiring your work.
你认识他么
You know him already?
他是我的威廉退尔啊 当然认识了 他胆子可大
My William Tell! Yes,he’s very courageous!
既然我的侄女都这么说你了
Well,if my niece is vouching for you…
我可得叫吉姆·克罗斯管好他办公室的人呢
I think Jim Cross better watch out for his corner office.
– 喝酒么 昌盖兹 – 好的
-You drink,Changez? -Yes,I do.
不错 我之前雇用过一个巴基斯坦人 他不喝酒
Good. I had a Pakistani once,he didn’t drink.
– 天啊 麦克斯叔叔别这样 – 怎么了我
-Jesus,Uncle Max! -What?
你有什么活给这年轻人么
You got something for this fellow?
事实上 还真有
Matter of fact,we do.
我正打算和他讲讲我们在菲律宾的项目
I was just about to talk to him about our project in the Philippines.
机动车制♥造♥业 有兴趣么
Auto business. Interested?
– 当然 – 很好
-Yes,definitely. -Good.
等周日在格林威治的展览定下来的和我说一声
Well,let me know about Sunday at the Greenwich house.
– 亲爱的 – 好的
-My darling. -Okay.
你可以把这位朋友也带来
Bring your friend if you like.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!