– 你想要我怎么样 – 帮我们找到雷尼尔
-What would you have me do? -Help us find Rainier.
昌盖兹…
Changez…
跟我们合作吧
work with us.
情报局对这些事都有报酬
The agency has discretionary funds for this kind of thing.
我们可以保护你的家人 迁移他们
We can protect your family,relocate them.
鲍比 你答应了要听我说完的 不是吗
Bobby,you promised to listen to me,didn’t you?
刚才我说的话你都没有听见吗
Did you not hear a word I just said?
有些东西是钱无法弥补的
There are some things that money cannot fix.
当我回到美国之后
When I returned to America…
我发现 我努力建造的生活 开始分崩离析
I found that the life I was building had begun to slip out of reach.
嗨 艾瑞卡 是我 接电♥话♥吧
Hi,Erica,it’s me. Can you pick up,please?
我已经有几天没有你的消息了…
I haven’t heard from you in a few days now…
我也不知道你在折腾些什么…
and I don’t know what kind of magical artistic masterpieces…
大♥师♥级的作品 但我想你了
you’re cooking up,but I miss you.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi,sweetie.
这才是我想听到的声音嘛
That is the sound I wanted to hear!
好吧 听着 我知道你现在正赶进度
Okay listen,hear me out. I know you’re on a deadline…
我的展览还有三天就要开始了
My show is in three days.
我现在就像是被枪指着
Look,I’m so under the gun right now,
真的不能聊天
I just I can’t talk.
那好 那只是吃个晚饭
Okay but dinner. Just dinner.
我还没告诉你婚礼怎么样呢
I haven’t told you about the wedding,
他们非常喜欢你的礼物
they loved your present.
拜托啦别让我产生负罪感
Please don’t make me feel guilty.
你的工作也很重要
Your work is important to you.
好吧 我也不能决定什么时候请假
Okay,but I don’t get to chose when to take time off,
你可以决定你的时间…所以我只需要一个小时
you do so… one hour is all I’m asking for.
我曾有个巴基斯坦男友 他可是很支持我的工作的
I had a Pakistani once and he was very supportive.

Hey.
嘿瞧瞧你 狼人
Hey yourself,werewolf.
我不明白发生了什么事 不过你这大胡子…
I’m not sure what’s going on with the beard situation…
已经吓坏了很多人了
but it’s starting to freak some people out around here.
我不明白啊 菲尔医生也有胡子吧
I don’t understand. But Dr. Phil has a mustache?
胡子能让我想到家乡
It reminds me where I come from.
牙买♥♥加熏鸡让我想到我的家乡
Jerk Chicken reminds me of where I come from…
但我也没有弄得满脸都是啊
but I’m not smearing it all over my face.
或许你该试试
Maybe you should.
你有一条留言
You have a message.
开斋节快乐 儿子
Happy Eid,son.
你走了以后这屋子里都少了快乐
The house is no fun without you.
今天还停电了
There’s no power either.
我们今晚要在黑暗里吃饭了
We’ll eat in the dark tonight.
我很想你 你父亲也是
Thinking of you,son. Your father also. Much love.
爱你
Much love.
开斋节快乐
Happy Eid.
胡子不错啊
Quite a beard.
这是很严肃的穆♥斯♥林♥行为了吧
That’s getting to be some very serious mullah action.
我们要对伊斯坦布尔的一家出版商估价
So we’ve got to evaluate a prestige publisher
要进行合并
in Istanbul for a conglomerate.
猜猜怎么着 你被选中了
And guess what? You are the chosen one.
谢谢
Thank you.
总监同意我的看法
The directors agreed with me.
我们要提拔你
We’re upping you.
你成为了安德伍德·桑森有史以来最年轻的合伙人
You’re the youngest associate in the history of Underwood Samson.
虽然我相信形象是很重要的…
Although I do believe that appearances are important…
而成功
success requires
是需要更多的调整的
some adjustment in that department.
安德伍德 桑森 还有威武的卡汗
Underwood,Samson,and the mighty Khan.
我不是合伙人 只是卡汗而已 我是个独♥裁♥者啊 还记得吗
No partners,just Kahn. I’m a dictator,remember?
“狗♥娘♥养♥的”
Motherfucker!
下次想见我记得联♥系♥我秘书啊
Next time you want to see me,call my secretary,okay?
去你的吧
Up yours!
我不需要什么医疗
I’m not going to take medication!
– 不需要医疗…
曼哈顿中城有个阿♥拉♥伯疯子…
There’s a crazy Arab guy in midtown Manhattan…
隔空杀人犯
Long distance killer!
– 功劳为什么都归给他 – 在53街和莱克辛顿大道
-Why does he get all credit? -At 53rd & Lexington.
我们是本土的炸♥弹♥袭击犯
We’re home-grown bombers! We’re home-grown bombers!
我们是本土的炸♥弹♥袭击犯 炸死你们的孩子
We’re home-grown bombers! Bomb your children!
– 混♥蛋♥们 – 他疯了
-You bastards! -He’s crazy.
嘿 等等
Hey,hold up!
你 穿黑大衣的 给我停下
You,in the black coat. Stop right there!
把你的手放在车上 – 我什么都没做
-Put your hands on the car. -I didn’t do anything!
你们要找的人在那边
The guy you’re looking for is back there!
是啊 我们会抓住他的
Yeah,we’ll get him.
我的公♥司♥在那栋楼的53楼
I work on the 53rd floor of that building,
– 在安德伍德·桑森公♥司♥ – 把手放车上
-at Underwood Samson. -Put your hands on the car.
你们为什么不查一查
Why don’t you just check?
为什么不…
Why don’t…
– 拜托了 警官 – 你身上有武器吗
-Officer please. -You got any weapons on you?
别这样 老兄
Don’t do this,man.
我只是尽我的职责 小子
I ain’t doing nothing but my job,little man.
在这等着
Wait right here.
我是探员福特 这位是探员杰克逊
I’m Special Agent Ford,this is Special Agent Jackson.
这真是不可原谅 我要见律师
This is inexcusable. I’d like to see my lawyer please.
你不想跟我们谈谈
You refusing to talk to us?
不想 你们抓错了人
No,but you picked up the wrong guy
我受够了 我要见律师
and I’m sick of this shit. I want to see my lawyer.
你去过菲律宾吗
You ever been to the Philippines?
我在安德伍德·桑森工作
I work at Underwood Samson.
我当时以财务分♥析♥师的身份去调查一间公♥司♥
I was inspecting a company there as a financial analyst.
你有没有在阿富汗的战争基地接受训练
You ever had combat training in Afghanistan?
我从没接受过那些训练
Of course I’ve never had combat training,
我从没去过阿富汗
I’ve never set foot in Afghanistan!
– 不要动气 – 我对现在这样很不满
-Don’t get upset. -I am upset at my treatment.
我不是什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I am not a fucking terrorist.
你是否曾是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥组织的一员
Have you ever been a member of a terrorist organization?
我不想在去解释这些了
I’m sick of trying to prove a negative.
你们要不对我提起诉讼 要不放我走
So why don’t you either charge me with something or let me go.
你对美国怎么看
How do you feel about the United States of America?
福特探员
Agent Ford,
我热爱美国
I love the United States of America.
嘿宝贝 等不及在开幕夜见到你了
Hey baby,I can’t wait to see you at my opening tonight…
画廊在克罗斯比路和普林斯路的交界
the gallery’s on the corner of Crosby and Prince.
好啦 到时候见
Okay,I’ll see you.
女士们先生们 再次提醒
Ladies and gentlemen,a reminder,
请勿接受不明人士的可疑包裹
never accept any bags from a 3rd party for any reason.
很高兴你们能喜欢 回见
I glad you are enjoying it,see you.
– 嗨 真高兴见到你 – 嗨
-Hi,good to see you. -Hi.
– 展览真不可思议 – 谢谢
-This is amazing. -Thank you.
昌盖兹
Changez?
昌盖兹
Changez!
真高兴你能来
I’m so happy you’re here.
你都做了些什么
What have you done?
这是… 这话什么意思 这是关于我们啊
It’s… What do you mean? This is us.
关于我们的
It’s about us.
现在你也这么想了
From you too now?
你是这个该死的城市里我唯一信任的人
You’re the one goddamned person I trusted in this city
现在让我看到这些破烂东西…
and now I get this shit…
你也给我来这些
this fucking shit from you too now?
我以为你会为我骄傲的
I thought you’d be proud of me.
为什么我会…
Why would I be…
为成为你的艺术作品宠物而骄傲
proud of being in your pet artistic project?
我们能不能出去说
Can we please take this outside?
为什么 所以你是这么想的
No why… was that the idea?
多潮啊 9.11之后我交了个巴基斯坦男朋友
How chic! I’ll date a Pakistani after 9/11!
多狂野不羁啊 多有助形象啊
It’s going to be great for my bohemian street cred,
– 你是这么想的 – 这样说太不公平了
-is that the idea? -That’s completely unfair!
“我上了第20个劫机犯”
I fucked the 20th hijacker?
我现在是纽约繁华市区的身份象征了啊
I’m the ultimate downtown status symbol right now.
是吗 哦 你现在打算一走了之

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!